Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

you have wonderful people working there. i loved them all. i am glad you are taking care of the backyard. down the road i always found a cup of tea to wake me up. i hope the royals get the same treatment. i will be back love harry

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Argentina
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you ever so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you both stay with us. We hope to see you again! safe travels. Love from all the girls at The Bell.

Staff was very friendly! Thanks for a good stay.

• 14th Jun 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you guys again.

Laid back cool atmosphere. Easily accessible computers with internet access, and bathrooms are clean. Really enjoyed my stay.

Thanks for your positive review. Glad you enjoyed your stay, hope Germany treats you well on your next adventure. :)

Amazing place and the manager Lola is the sweetest, kindest and most friendly person you can ask for (and super fun too). She actually moved the bed arrangements around so that I could sleep in the same room as my friends. It's spotlessly clean in the living areas, and there is a fully equipped kitchen which pretty much never happens in hostels. I don't know how they keep it so tidy with people constantly coming and going, but they do.

It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us! Thank you for your kind words, we all try our hardest to make our guests happy. Hope to see you again for a rematch of King's Cup!

Overall this hostel proved to be a good fit to my needs and expectations. If it isn't 24/7 clean is because clients don't clean behind them. It's absurd expect having someone ready to clean after you every second. At first glance your choosing will be biased by the distance from the city center but before making any rush decision you need to know that arriving to this hostel is only a matter of time and patience. You have the tube or the train until Seven Sisters and from there plenty of buses

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Romania

I had a positive experience with the hostel. The staff was understanding and responsive. The location is a little out of the way, but it's a good value and I met some other travellers that I went exploring with.

• 4th Jun 2014

there is not really anything to praise or complain about here. this is a place that is just.....there, neither good or bad; it just is. It says on the internet that it is close to a rail line. while this is true it doesn't mention that none of the trains that you want to get on are there. it is a 1.7 mile walk or bus ride to the seven sisters train station which is the most viable to use to get in to London. It is cheap though.

This hostel is great for the price, the only bad thing is where it is but with buses right outside on either side of the road it's not too bad.

The hostel was clean and the atmosphere was relaxed. I never worried that my things would be stolen. There is a bar downstairs, but people are almost never there. The hostel doesn't set up any fun or interactive activities. It is also very far away from the city. You have to take a bus and a train to get anywhere. The area it is in is not very nice.

• 27th May 2014

Stayed about a week. The hostel is smaller but quaint. Very clean. Rooms were decent. The lockers were a little small. There's a bar downstairs so it was nice to have a drink and chat with the staff. Lola and Miranda were great. Overall I enjoyed my stay there

When we arrived we didn't really have any preconceptions of the place, but we were not disappointed, pleasant staff told us all we need to know, sorted us a map of London, then took us to our rooms, nice clean room, maybe could of had fresher bedding on, downstairs bar, friendly atmosphere, bus stop outside, tube station down the road, easy to get anywhere you need to be! Will definitely be back in the future!

Everything was good, however when I came back from a night out all the beds in my mixed dorm were actually taken, forcing me to sleep in my friends room. Then when I left early in the morning there was no one on reception so again forcing me to leave my key with a friend in order to get my deposit back.

• 23rd May 2014

The hostel was good overall but there were some definite drawbacks. The walk from the tube station to the hostel (with very heavy backpacks) was annoyingly long. We didn't interact with the staff much and they didn't go out of their way to talk with us. We did like that there were two forms of security (a smartcard to get into the building/hostel and a key for the room).

everything was good except Location.but it is no big deal. i was satisfied with this hostel.

I love this hostel i feel like i was home... The staffs were friendly and helpful... I miss guys... God bless you all... Please keep the good work and in touch...

If you are going to see Tottenham play at White Hart Lane and you want to save some money this is the best place to go. It will be one of the cheaper hostles in the London area. It is right next to the stadium. Which makes the down stairs area the closes bar to the stadium. And by staying at the hostle you get a discount on drinks. Then after the game its just a short trip up the stairs to pass out.

• 10th May 2014

I had a good stay. The place very chean, the stuff was super nice and helpful. I left my phone in the hostel after I checked out,The lady was working there her name was Jackie mailed to me next day!Super! I will stay there again when I return to London for sure. mailed to me next day! super! Jackie mailed

• 9th May 2014

I had a great experience in Bell

The hostel is quite far away from the city, although there are bustops right in front of the hostel, it still took me about 45min-1hr. It's also in quite a dodgy area, not too safe at night, however since the bus stops right outside the hostel it's not too bad. The actual hostel itself is quite good, I stayed in a 6bed female dorm, and aside from the girls being a bit noisy at night, it was fine. Bathrooms are quite clean, and kitchen has most things you'd need.

Jackie at the front desk is lovely. Our room was always clean and the bathrooms were as well. We had a key to the main door and a key to the room. One downside: it is quite a ways from central London but there is a bus stop right outside that takes you to a variety of tube stations. We moved to a hostel a bit closer to central London after a few nights and we regretted it instantly. The Bell & Hare is far superior. Thank you so much!

Hi there, We can not thank you enough for your kind words! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.