Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

The hostel is far away from the city center-2 hours and a half by a walk. Nobody gave a proper information how to get to the hostel and which is the most suitable way to go to the center. There is not a thing as a "one-way" ticket for the bus - you have to buy a bus card. Moreover, our room had to be a mixed one - we were 2 girls (me and my friend) and 8 boys. The rooms were really dirty-I found a lot of trashes behind and under the beds. There are only 3 bathrooms for the all hostel(around 50).

Clean permises, very nice staff and a huge kitchen where you can cook all your meals. Well done guys!

• 2nd May 2015

I had one awful person in my room, she doesn't have respect for other people, she feels like at home so I had to woke up in the middle of night because she was back and didn't care that everybody are sleeping and made so much noise as she could, I had to watch her naked (wtf!) and I had to listening her shouting on the phone.

• 1st May 2015
  • Poland

It was awful. There were mice in the common room and the facilities were so dirty. It was difficult to find and on top of a bar so drunk people wandered up the stairs sometimes. The only good thing was the people and the friendly staff.

Location is creepy and hard to find.

Hotel staff were helpful and friendly. Clean, pillows were very uncomfortable. 30 mins from the centre and thames.

internet isn`t fast enough .

We were very satisfied. Perfect staff, good location and nice pub. However, the ceiling light only changed to green when turned off and it was really unpleasant sleeping just 1 metre under it (on the top bunk bed) so we tried to cover it with something, which helped a bit but not completely

Staff very nice & helpful

• 13th Apr 2015

Continue with this polite/sociable and pretty girls :)

• 11th Apr 2015

Well, you get what you pay for, I guess. A bed, a shower.

• 7th Apr 2015

The room floor should be cleaned more often. It's dusty and dirty. I reported this to the management but apparently I was ignored. But overall I'll rate 60% satisfaction

Far from tube station. Reasonably clean. Weird atmosphere, seemed like a lot of people were living in the place. Not a bad place given the price, though not sure if I'd stay again.

Stay away from there

Good place

very good

they charge for nothing

London is a #$*

The hostel is not directly in the city centre. It took us an hour to reach Victoria Station, but only because we didn't want to pay the price for zone 3 and so had to take the bus instead of the tube. The Bus station ist directly in front of the hostel, which is very nice. The other guests have been really great and made our visit much more fun! The room was sparsely furnished, but for the price we didn't expect more. A table and chair would be nice. Facilities were cleaned 2times/day.

There were a lot of milbew in bathroom. There is only 3 bathroom with toilet inside for whole hostel. Our friend was stucked at the toilet about an hour and nobody was in the reception. There were also a lot of older people...around 50, hostel sais, that there can be nobody older tham 38