Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

I've stayed here so many times they know me.

You get what you pay for! Not incredibly nice but not awful either. Bathrooms could be much improved. However, staff was absolutely lovely. Would totally recommend!

I arrived on the evening following a big football match. Had I arrived earlier in the day the area would have been thoroughly congested but I arrived in peace and tranquilityafter 8pm.

• 28th Dec 2014

Very good price for the quality-- nothing dirty besides maybe the other patrons but can't do anything about that ;)

• 27th Dec 2014

Great staff great place quiet and friendly hostel.

Thanks for the save and peaceful home.

Thanks for the lovely home.

Hoping that this hostel provide a TV room. Great place to be!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Thanks for the lovely home.

Thanks for the save and warm home.

best hostel in london for price/quality very clean, confortable and with a big kitchen 10+++++

• 16th Dec 2014

relaxed atmosphere; informal and friendly staff; users generally so too. I am new to hosteling but this one compares well to another more prestigious one I have used. The comments of other users supports my good impression. many users were there for a while and my fellow room users liked it "lived-in"

Big thanks to that lovely helpful staff.

I would like to recommand this hostel. It is near the train station. And the staff members are very helpful.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Nice hostel, location is only downside. That of course doesn't apply if you are the Spurs fan.

In my dorm there wasn't any plug.

Well generally the stay was OK, especially considering the price. However, I hope the bathroom could be cleaner. I've seen other hostels put foot towel and so on maybe it'll help reducing the water and hair on the bathroom floor. Room is OK. You can't expect to pay one of the cheapest price in London and enjoy a luxury room, right? less than 10 minutes by bus from the nearest tube station (we also tried walking within 30 minutes). You can buy a lock or rent a towel.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • China

We had booked this hostel for 3 nights but ended up only staying 1 night. We stayed in a 10 bed room. There was a group of 4 guys from maybe Poland who came home 3 at night and started inviting there other 2 friends into our room when we were all sleeping. They opened beer bottles even though alcohol is prohibited in the "hostel" area and they were being loud and disgusting. When we checked out in the morning nobody asked us why we wanted to leave early and they didn't seem like they cared why.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Hi there, we do sincerely apologize about this, the matter was brought to our attention and this group was spoken too immediately once we were aware of the situation. once again we are sorry about this.

Good hostel, free parking is actually only on street parking in an rather unsafe area of London. Too few showers, sometimes you have to wait a bit and you have to take a bus to the tube or walk 30 minutes. But overall, it's still a very good hostel, staff are friendly and helpfull, would stay again

Hi there, We hope you both enjoyed London and hope to see you back again soon.

The hostel was not as far as I thought at first, in 30min you can be in Camden town easily. The room was OK for 14pounds, clean and the people was nice. There're 3 bathrooms, so It's enough. And the kitchen looks good! (even I didn't use it). The reception is the bar, so it was quite confuse when we arrive there. The girl was quite rude, but the other one was more than nice! Good for the price, but they should remind you that you have to take your own lock if you want to use the lockers!