Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

This hostel is AGES from the center of London. On the free map of London I received, it wasn't even on the map. Be prepared for a walk if you take the tube since the closest underground station is easily a 15min. trip on foot. But that's about the only bad thing I have to say. The rooms were what you'd expect for the price and the showers were clean. The bar downstairs is great if you're looking for an easy night where you can meet some guests. The staff was great and fun to talk to.

Soon after I arrived, the hostel added more beds to the rooms which greatly impacted the atmosphere of the hostel. There are only three bathrooms and 30+ people, so it's hard to shower in the busy mornings. Also, while the poster on the bathroom wall says they are cleaned 3x a day, they are only cleaned in the morning. It is disgusting by nighttime and often one is out of paper. I brought my own paper and soap and took showers after noon. Also plan about an hour each way to central London.

Awesome value for money but our room has no power points so we had to charge our phones in the kitchen. Other wise good hostel bathrooms and rooms we're clean

• 6th Sep 2014

The staff is really nice and helpful, rooms, kitchen and toilets are cleaned, beds are comfortable. The hostel is not in the city centre (ZONE 3) but you can easily get there by bus and metro in a short time. supermarket and laundromat nearby. Wifi works well, especially in the pub downstairs, which is a good place for chilling out.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »