Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

Thanks for the lovely home.

Thanks for the save and warm home.

best hostel in london for price/quality very clean, confortable and with a big kitchen 10+++++

• 16th Dec 2014

relaxed atmosphere; informal and friendly staff; users generally so too. I am new to hosteling but this one compares well to another more prestigious one I have used. The comments of other users supports my good impression. many users were there for a while and my fellow room users liked it "lived-in"

Big thanks to that lovely helpful staff.

I would like to recommand this hostel. It is near the train station. And the staff members are very helpful.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Nice hostel, location is only downside. That of course doesn't apply if you are the Spurs fan.

In my dorm there wasn't any plug.

Well generally the stay was OK, especially considering the price. However, I hope the bathroom could be cleaner. I've seen other hostels put foot towel and so on maybe it'll help reducing the water and hair on the bathroom floor. Room is OK. You can't expect to pay one of the cheapest price in London and enjoy a luxury room, right? less than 10 minutes by bus from the nearest tube station (we also tried walking within 30 minutes). You can buy a lock or rent a towel.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • China

We had booked this hostel for 3 nights but ended up only staying 1 night. We stayed in a 10 bed room. There was a group of 4 guys from maybe Poland who came home 3 at night and started inviting there other 2 friends into our room when we were all sleeping. They opened beer bottles even though alcohol is prohibited in the "hostel" area and they were being loud and disgusting. When we checked out in the morning nobody asked us why we wanted to leave early and they didn't seem like they cared why.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Hi there, we do sincerely apologize about this, the matter was brought to our attention and this group was spoken too immediately once we were aware of the situation. once again we are sorry about this.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »