Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

I had a good stay. The place very chean, the stuff was super nice and helpful. I left my phone in the hostel after I checked out,The lady was working there her name was Jackie mailed to me next day!Super! I will stay there again when I return to London for sure. mailed to me next day! super! Jackie mailed

• 9th May 2014

I had a great experience in Bell

The hostel is quite far away from the city, although there are bustops right in front of the hostel, it still took me about 45min-1hr. It's also in quite a dodgy area, not too safe at night, however since the bus stops right outside the hostel it's not too bad. The actual hostel itself is quite good, I stayed in a 6bed female dorm, and aside from the girls being a bit noisy at night, it was fine. Bathrooms are quite clean, and kitchen has most things you'd need.

Jackie at the front desk is lovely. Our room was always clean and the bathrooms were as well. We had a key to the main door and a key to the room. One downside: it is quite a ways from central London but there is a bus stop right outside that takes you to a variety of tube stations. We moved to a hostel a bit closer to central London after a few nights and we regretted it instantly. The Bell & Hare is far superior. Thank you so much!

Hi there, We can not thank you enough for your kind words! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Clean Hostel, nice and helpful Stuff. Free slow W-lan, but you can use 2 PC from the hostel for free. Thats quite nice! The hostel is situated directly beside the Tottenham stadium. It's a long Way in the city, but the Bus station is directly in front of the hostel. We were there for 3 nights and didn't experienced any hostel live. No athmosphere! It's more a Hotel than a Hostel. That is an advantage too. We paid just 40 £ for a two bed room. Cheapest "Hotel" in town.

The kitchen and bathroom are huge and clean! But the bedroom was too small to fit three bunk bed in, there wasn't space to leave the luggage.

• 27th Apr 2014

Although there were problems with my bed on the first night they had no qualms about finding a quick solution which was satisfactory for all of us.

• 25th Apr 2014

Pros -Friendly/helpful staff -Walking distance to White Hart Lane Station -Comfortable/clean beds -Well equipped kitchen Cons -Could use curtains on the windows -The toilet/shower room is small so entire flooring is wet/dirty from others taking showers. -Free parking is controlled parking for residents only(was told that they had been parking there for months without ticket). Another area is pay parking(certain hours) near the stadium or nearby schools Overall -Excellent value/would stay again

• 24th Apr 2014

Really clean hostel with a high cleaning frequency in the bathrooms. Really nice to have a kitchen well equipped, considering that normally breakfast included in hostels are a total rip off. The location is not excellent because of having to take a 10 min bus to get to the closest subway station (seven sisters). Higly recommendable!

• 24th Apr 2014