Bella Paulista Hostel Reviews

Rua Maestro Cardim, 1260, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The staff work hard to keep it immaculately clean. The location is great - I always felt safe in the neighbourhood. The hostel is a haven of tranquility, given it is so close to Paulista. The Metro station is 5 mins away, taxi rank 3 mins as well as numerous bus lines. The hostel is great if you need to study. The staff are helpful and friendly - beyond the call of duty! Breakfasts are amazing. Good value. You won't find better in Sao Paulo!!!

I didn't stay at this hostel because my booking was canceled by Verônica without my agreement. One week before my arrival she started e-mailing me, demanding that I payed 40% in advance besides the 10% that had already been charged by Hostelworld booking system. I told her that I was aware of the cancelation policy of her hostel stated on the hostel's page on hostelworld.com. She told me that it didn't matter and if I didn't make a deposit in advance my reservation would be canceled.