Bella Paulista Hostel Reviews

Rua Maestro Cardim, 1260, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil

really helpful staff, spotlessly clean and a good breakfast, a great stay,Thanks.

• 19th Jun 2014

I have to say it was the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff was always helpful and friendly. I am happily amazed about the cleanliness of the place. And the breakfast was great!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Great hostel in a great location to Paulista avenue, right at the end near Paraiso station. Staff were extremely helpful, and would go over and above to help us enjoy the city and our stay. Good sized rooms and a great breakfast too with freshly baked cake. Not much of a common room and is more like a guest house. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Technically, the perfect hostel... top location, spatious well kept old villa (wooden floors even). However it is mostly frequented by Brazilians who temporarily work in Sap Paulo and only one of the three (very helpful) receptionists speaks english - so no typical hostal atmosphere here.

This hostel is unique, safe, very clean, friendly, perfectly located quite close to Paulista av. and metro stations, and they are cozy!

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The staff work hard to keep it immaculately clean. The location is great - I always felt safe in the neighbourhood. The hostel is a haven of tranquility, given it is so close to Paulista. The Metro station is 5 mins away, taxi rank 3 mins as well as numerous bus lines. The hostel is great if you need to study. The staff are helpful and friendly - beyond the call of duty! Breakfasts are amazing. Good value. You won't find better in Sao Paulo!!!

I didn't stay at this hostel because my booking was canceled by Verônica without my agreement. One week before my arrival she started e-mailing me, demanding that I payed 40% in advance besides the 10% that had already been charged by Hostelworld booking system. I told her that I was aware of the cancelation policy of her hostel stated on the hostel's page on hostelworld.com. She told me that it didn't matter and if I didn't make a deposit in advance my reservation would be canceled.

Beautiful, clean, spacious hostel with chilled atmosphere. Really easy to get to from bus terminal (right near a Metro Station), close to shops etc. Good kitchen, awesome breakfast. Enormous lockers in the rooms. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

The owner is wonderful...she goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. I arrived sleep deprived at at 1pm...there was remodeling being done next to my 4 bed dorm... she upgraded me to a private single room...to let me sleep. Then there is the breakfast...bread, rolls, cake, ham, cheese, warm cheese pastries...great selection...but the food quality was excellent. Even the coffee and the juice were the best I had in Brazil (12 day trip). Lovely place, clean, every amenity....enjoy!

I've been to 4 different hostels in Brazil and I must say this is the best one. Jacqueline and Veronica helped me a lot. The breakfast is so good and the bathrooms are very clean.

• 2nd Aug 2013
  • India

Nice and quiet house, all new furniture, staff makes u feel at home - the desk assistant girl is so hot ;-) ....but best of all: excelent location !!!

Amazing hostel!!! Amazing staff!!! So clean! Loved it!

Nice hostel, making improvements while we were there. Not the most exciting neighborhood but easy to get to other parts of the city. A great deal for a private room compared to other options in Sampa.

Very Good Hostel! The Staff was excellent!! We had a great time there, and will be getting back on our next visit to São Paulo.

best hostel ever!! great staff, always willing to help and make you feel welcome. The location is incredible, near most all touristic places and next to the metro station. Rooms are very clean and tidy as well as bathrooms. Very nice breakfast too! If you'r coming to SP, you need to book this place!

• 17th Jul 2013
  • Chile

If you are looking for a quiet place to stay it will fit you well. But uf you are the kind of traveler that likes to meet others and party don't stay there. Everything in the hostel is very clean, the dorms are big and the location is perfect!

Good place to stay in the heart of Sao Paulo

Great hostel with great staff. The breakfast is also very nice, only comment is that the location is a bit out if the way. It is close to a subway station though and walking around in the neighbourhood never felt unsafe. There is an excellent sushi place very nearby ;-)).

Bella Paulista is a great hostel. It is a beautiful, well-decorated space with a really friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is great, lost of fruit, cakes, freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee etc. I had a great stay here, it feels more like a bed and breakfast than a hostel.

A beautiful hostel located near all metro and bus services, which was clean and with lovely staff. Did have more of a mature vibe to it which might discourage younger travellers.