Bella Vista Dubrovnik Reviews

B. Busica 8, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Beautiful views over Dubrovnik if you don't mind walking up lots of steps. Very friendly family who own the place. Would definitely stay again.

The room was very clean and generously proportioned, and we were made to feel very welcome on arrival. Bella Vista is a bit of a walk the old town (10-15 mins), but certainly not far enough as to be an inconvenience and its location on the hill means you get stunning views of Lokrum Island and the old town from the room. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 9th Jul 2014

The owner is really nice and hospitable. The room is clean as well as the bathroom. I had a room just across the hall from bathroom and no one else was using that bathroom so it was almost like ensuite one. The views from the balcony in the room are terrific - you can see the old town and the sea. No breakfast included but the room has a fridge and a grocery store is just around the corner. There's only 10 minutes walk to old town which is really convenient. I would definitely stay here again!

Excellent apartment, fantastic location! Just a short 10 -15 min walk to the town- down a hill but it's not steep. Less than 10 mins straight down steps to the beach (coming up those steps is a bit more strenuous but doable!!) convenient location right across from a shop and the bikers cafe where we regularly got a takeaway espresso for breakfast to have on our balcony - with such an excellent view of Dubrovnik! Would definitely stay here again.

Would definitely return. After a long flight I wanted somewhere with a balcony view of Dubrovnik to relax for a couple of days and this place ticked every box. Quiet but not too far from anything (short walk into town and even shorter walk to the beach, market a few steps away), good size room, good bathroom. Wifi was patchy but given that I didn't even know it was included, I can live with that. If there were a lot of other guests it could get noisy. Lot of steps but that works off the pastries

Bella Vista is conveniently located uphill from the main Ploce beach right next to the old town. The hosts were kind and provided everything that I needed. Definitely good value for the money. My only warning is that my room had a switch to turn on the water heater, so make sure you heat up the water before you shower.

The owner was really nice and friendly. When I first got there, I was severely dehydrated and almost passed out. The owner didn't ask any question and offered water to me right away, didn't even ask for the remaining check the entire time. Her son and his wife were also very friendly and helpful. It was overall a pleasant stay. The location was far away from the Old Town that we didn't hear any noise during the night, but it was also close enough that it only takes about 10 mins to walk.

• 10th Jun 2014

Had a great stay at bella vista. Dubrovnik is a lovely place and here you get a priceless view from the balcony where you can relax just perfectly. Very nice hosts. Very clean place. Had some doubts about the location, but it's really just a five to ten minutes walk from the old town. I'd definitely come back.

• 25th May 2014