Bella Vista Dubrovnik Reviews

B. Busica 8, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I couldn't stay the hostel. Because of the error, I made a reservation at this hostel, when there was no room. They tried to get back my deposit. I couldn't meet them but contacted via mail more than 10 times , but they was SUPER KIND always, and found whole ways for my deposit. I want to appreciate them. :-D

Bella Vista was everything we could have wished for! Nice staff, really close to Old Town and the view is incredible.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Internet wifi was not available in my room.

We had a lovely stay at Bella Vista in Dubrovnik. Not only was Dubrovnik amazing for first time visitors, but Maria, Toni and his family at Bella Vista were so lovely and accommodating. The view from the rooms is spectacular and the location is good, though be prepared to walk some stairs (this is true for nearly anywhere in Dubrovnik!). Couldn't recommend Bella Vista more, would love to return.

Friendly staff, great views. Be prepared for lots and lots of stairs to get there.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Finland

This is a great place with amazing views over Dubrovnik. Our hosts were really accommodating despite an early mix up with the booking which meant we were double booked. They put us up in another room in the house free of charge for two nights before moving us to the room which we had booked, after trying to find alternate accommodation in the city. They also helped my sea urchin sting with a real homemade Croatian remedy. This is a great place to stay.

Great apartment and stunning view! Apartment style concept so not for socializing or solo travelers. Has everything you need; close to supermarket and 10-15 min walk to the city (300 steps to main road so not for the faint of heart - unless you take the bus). Toni and lovely lady downstairs were really friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay here again!

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Netherlands Antilles

I spent the most amazing week at Bella Vista. Located a short walk to the old town and the beach, with good and immaculately clean facilities. What really makes this hostel is the view from the balcony which was unbelievably stunning. My room was upgraded from a single to a double at no extra charge and the hosts, Marija and Tony, were both lovely. It is outside of the old town and does not have the atmosphere of a traditional hostel but is perfect if you're after a quieter break.

• 24th Jun 2015

Great room right next to old town (5-10 min walk) with fabulous views from balcony and a comfortable bed. I bought a bottle of wine, which I enjoyed chilled every evening on the balcony before going out. Wifi isn't the best but it does work for the most part (you might have to move around a bit). I barely saw the owners but they were helpful when I did. Supermarket and Bikker's Café are 2 min away.

Great location, can't imagine staying anywhere else, but the wifi signal is weak/non existant in certain rooms, the view frm the place is amazing though. Would definitely return again (hopefully by then your wifi is available in every room), thanks.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts