Bella Vista Dubrovnik Reviews

B. Busica 8, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Bella vista isn't actually a hostel, more of a Guesthouse style accommodation. Teresa is very helpful, and was always there if we needed anything. Being the off season, we were the only people there, which meant silence, which is a nice reprieve from the busy old town area! Ignore the other reviews that mention stairs, they're hardly even worth mentioning! If you want a million dollar view, for a reasonable price, book bella vista!

Very welcoming and accomodating, thank you!

• 16th Sep 2015

Lovely stay at this hostel! Toni is very easygoing and accommodating. We each had our own room during our stay here and shared a bathroom between two people. It was a fifteen minute walk away from Old Town and very close to Banje Beach.

• 13th Sep 2015

Great location, staff and facilities. If you want an intimate weekend without the price tag - this would be a great place.

• 6th Sep 2015

I couldn't stay the hostel. Because of the error, I made a reservation at this hostel, when there was no room. They tried to get back my deposit. I couldn't meet them but contacted via mail more than 10 times , but they was SUPER KIND always, and found whole ways for my deposit. I want to appreciate them. :-D

Bella Vista was everything we could have wished for! Nice staff, really close to Old Town and the view is incredible.

• 15th Aug 2015