Bella Vista Dubrovnik Reviews

B. Busica 8, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Nice clean room with good shower. Bit of a walk up a slight hill to get back from Dubrovnik old town, but convenient to get ferry port as bus stop one road down.

I strongly recommend staying here for tourist. An owner was really friendly and kind. Facilities was well equipped and everything was really clean. Because of this accommodation, I've got a good memory of Dubrovnik. Thanks yoojin

• 28th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

Maria was a wonderful hostess and this accommodation was the perfect place for our stay in Dubrovnik. The views are fantastic, the rooms were clean and we felt completely safe. We didn't get perfect/strong wifi in our room (which is on the corner) so Maria gave us access to another balcony that got perfect wifi and we didn't have any problems! The location was great because it was not too much near the hustle of the tourist center + great cafe and supermarket close by!

• 21st Jul 2013

Spotlessly clean and had great views of the sea. Only a 15 min walk (uphill) from Dubrovnik Old town (Ploce Gate) and 10 mins to the airport bus stop outside the cable car to get to the airport (Not sure the bus stops there on the way from the airport though).

• 23rd Jun 2013

Wonderful! This apartment has very good view!!!!!! It takes only 3 min from Banje beach and 10min from old town Ploce gate. If I visit Dubrovnik next time, I wanna stay here again.

Everything was wonderful, just a couple of suggestions. It would be nice to have adaptors available for plugging in hair dryer etc. Or have those available. Also nice to maybe have a kettle, a mug, wine glass,maybe a place setting to be able to eat a meal, a wine glass, cork screw, some napkins. really great tho!!

• 29th May 2013

Bella Vista is only a short (nice) walk to Dubrovik old town. In a quiet street, where you can park your car for free, they have rooms with spectacular views on the Adriatic sea. My room with bathroom was spacious enough and very clean, and when I needed extra towels or something else, this was no problem. I planned to stay for 2 nights, but ultimately I booked 4 nights extra because I liked it so much - also charming Dubrovnik and the beaches of course :)

This place has an exceptional view over Dubrovnik, the welcome is friendly and warm and you are given privacy. It represents great value for money.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts