BellaMaritimo Hotel Reviews

Stad cad. No 38, Pamukkale, Turkey

Loved it, amazingly refreshing pool perfect for a hot day. Great food too.

Staff at this hotel were outstanding! They even mended my friends shorts and did not ask for anything in return. Definitely worth the night we spent here. So cheap and was one of the nicest placed we have stayed so far. 5 minute walk to the natural park, close to mini mart. Breakfast amazing! Thanks so much!

The hotel was great. The furnishings and facilities in the room are brand new and exceptionally clean. The staff were also very friendly and helpful-we even got a lift to the South gate of Hierapolis, free of charge. Overall it was one of the best hotels we stayed at during our trip. The hotel is situated a little bit further away from the town centre. However, since Pamukkale is a small town it didn't matter. It is only a five minute walk up the road to get to the main street.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. The showers were amazing and the rooms very clean

• 5th Jun 2015

Great place to stay largely because of: - friendly staff- thanks for all the help Halim! - facilities- great bathroom - wow! - delicious and affordable mom's cookin' Areas for improvement: - wifi in the rooms could be better

I really enjoyed the time that I spent in Bella Marino. The hotel is very nice. I highly recommend it. I don't have anything to complain. The staffs are so kind and helpful, everything was so clean, the atmosphere is perfect and they also picked up me in the bus station by car.

Nice hotel situated about 5-10 minute walk from the main entrance to pamukalee. The rooms look newly renovated and are really clean, security is great as you have your own key and the rooms are private. The staff are extremely helpful too if you have any queries.

Very helpful manager who worked very hard to make our stay a good one. Good breakfast, comfortable beds and a swimming pool

The example when the pictures on the site match the reality. The hotel is fresh and nice.

Only location is far from the center. Need 5 minutes walking but the overall is excellent. Staff is very helpful and the service is excellent. They could do the free drive for picking up you to/from the bus station. Breakfast is good with home-cooked taste. very special indeed. I really have a good stay and will recommend this hotel to my friend definitely.