BellaMaritimo Hotel Reviews

Stad cad. No 38, Pamukkale, Turkey

Bella Maritimo, what a wonderful place, the owner is just so kind and friendly, he helped us a lot with everything, advises, where to go, etc!! He even took us to the bus stop in his own car, shared tea and shisha with us :) The place is well located, 5 min to the travertines, super clean, great rooms, awesome bed and shower, the price is so convenient!! Stay here!! breakfast is so good!! I loved this place...best place we stayed in Turkey!! :) Thanks for everything Halim!!

The room was beautiful with nice interior details - recently remodeled. The family that runs it is very helpful and nice. Bathrooms are very modern. I especially liked the lounge area that was filled with cushions for...well, lounging. The included breakfast was unbelievable! They must have brought 12 different plates of things to our table including eggs! The breakfast alone is worth the price we paid for the hotel!

Nice clean room and friendly staff. Location an easy 5 minute walk to the travertines. Staff spoke good english and were happy to talk us through how best to plan our visit.

The overall experience is very good The double room was very comfortable and very new The mattres was big and pleasant The bathroom was clean and wide The manager is an excellent professional and solves many problems or doubts. We were happy with his help

Really great comfortable rooms - we had 3 beds with our own private bathroom, all very clean with a little balcony. Truly excellent value for money - feels like a cosy hotel more than a backpackers. Pool and nice breakfast area. Incredibly friendly owners who went the extra mile to make us comfortable.

A wonderful experience. Walking distance to everything you need. The owner was fantastically helpful and mamas cooking was wonderful.

I had a private room, very comfortable, clean, good shower. The owner let me have early check in for free, gave me tips to Pamukkale and even dropped me at the bus station with his car when I left. Perfect!

Loved it, amazingly refreshing pool perfect for a hot day. Great food too.

Staff at this hotel were outstanding! They even mended my friends shorts and did not ask for anything in return. Definitely worth the night we spent here. So cheap and was one of the nicest placed we have stayed so far. 5 minute walk to the natural park, close to mini mart. Breakfast amazing! Thanks so much!

The hotel was great. The furnishings and facilities in the room are brand new and exceptionally clean. The staff were also very friendly and helpful-we even got a lift to the South gate of Hierapolis, free of charge. Overall it was one of the best hotels we stayed at during our trip. The hotel is situated a little bit further away from the town centre. However, since Pamukkale is a small town it didn't matter. It is only a five minute walk up the road to get to the main street.

Hotel is a short walk away from central Pamukkale (which is a small area anyway). The room was clean and recently refurbished. The owner was also really helpful and gave me a lift to the bus station.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. The showers were amazing and the rooms very clean

• 5th Jun 2015

Great place to stay largely because of: - friendly staff- thanks for all the help Halim! - facilities- great bathroom - wow! - delicious and affordable mom's cookin' Areas for improvement: - wifi in the rooms could be better