BellaMaritimo Hotel Reviews

Stad cad. No 38, Pamukkale, Turkey

The staff is really helpful and nice although only one person speaks English. It is not exactly in the city center but the town is really small so actually we it was better to stay there than closer to the park since there there prices tend to be higher and people tend to be looking for tourist in a desperate way. Good breakfast. Definitively recommend because of the staff, really nice people!

Include breackfast.

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Argentina

The staff there is very helpful, they will pick you up in the town. Moreover, they are friendly and welcoming.

The BellaMaritimo is a lovely little hotel run by a wonderfully friendly family. The location is maybe a ten minute walk from the tourist center of Pamukkale, but my wife and I liked that -- to get away from all the hawkers trying to sell you dinner and a carpet. The pool is especially nice.

Excellent value for money and couldn't have asked for more from the staff who were very friendly & helpful. It's not in the main part of Pamukkale but the town is tiny, it's a 5 minute walk to the centre so no big deal. The pool looked dirty while I was there but I don't think it was peak season yet, not many guests about. Rooms are basic and clean, breakfast is good, can't fault it for the price.

After an overnight bus that dropped us off at 6am, they picked us up from the bus station, let us check in early, and then fed us breakfast when we woke up past noon. Great service!

Family run hotel about a five minute walk from Pamukkale city center. Haleem was a wonderful host, driving us to some sights as well as the bus and giving us tips on how to plan our day. The hotel in itself is a little old, but clean. Breakfast in the morning was simple, and we could get tea/coffee throughout the day. I highly recommend you stay here, not for the hotel or amenities, but for a wonderful host and for an authentic introduction to life in a small town in Turkey.

Before i arrive i tried call several times, and sent email. But the hostel did not answer. finally i could not stay there. Later the hostel sent email to sorry but coul not return my deposit . I thougt the hostel make money this way. Very horrible!!!!!

BellaMaritimo was just average. We stayed only one night. The location was a bit out of the way but it's a small town so no big deal. Room was a good size and it and the bathroom were clean despite that the place was generally rundown and crumbling. It was hot but the pool was dirty and green which was really disappointing. We were there on a weekend night and it got really loud--music blaring somewhere nearby--around 10 or 11 so bring your earplugs!

The staff here were incredibly friendly and helpful in orienting us to the important sight-seeing destinations. I really enjoyed spending time in their courtyard for breakfast or a relaxing evening over a bottle of wine from Sirince. Very much enjoyed my stay here.

The breakfast was soooooooooo good. THe staffs were kind and nice. If I go to Pammukale again, I'll choose this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2nd Apr 2013
  • South Korea

friendly owner. great swimming pool and bar. had a great stay.

Awesome staff!

The hotel claimed to have a pool and wifi but the pool was drained and the wifi didn't work. We asked the staff to try and fix the wifi but they didn't seem interested.

I enjoyed my time at Bella Maritimo very much. It was one of my favorite hotels in my two weeks in Turkey. Manager Halim made me feel very welcome, and he provided all the information I needed in terms of activities and sights to visit. He was very knowledgeable about the all the sites around Pamukkale, and helped me to enjoy more of what I was seeing. I checked out some other hotels in the area and was very glad that I chose this one, because this hotel was definitely more quiet and relaxing.

this place is very confortable.the staff is friendly and helpful!