BellaVista Hostel Beyoglu Reviews

Bülbül mahallesi, Turan caddesi, No:50, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is in a perfect location near Taksim square, in a cool non-touristic neighborhood. It has an amazing roof terasse. Its really clean, has a super-nice and helpful staff always there to help you! The only thing i missed was a community kitchen. but there where food offers in the cafe of the hostel. summarizing 9/10, would definitly recommend :)

• 2nd Dec 2014

Excellent hostel! More a hotel than a hostel. Really nice and confortable rooms and bathrooms. Good wifi and location, very friendly staff, helping with everything we needed. Definitely recommended!

Nice vibe to this little hostel, and the staff are very cool. They treated me like an old friend and enjoyed talking and hanging out. They make delicious food too ;)

It was one of the best hostel i've ever stayed. If you are going to istanbul you should definitely stay there. Is really affordable and on the top floor there is a terrace to chill-out! The staff member are awesome, they really know how to make you feel home. I miss them all, i wish i could stay longer! I'm pretty sure we will see some time soon!!!!!! Big group hug! MARC!!!!

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Clean and comfortable hostel with superb rooftop terrace located five minutes walking from taksim square. It also operates a cafe in the building serving turkish food and beverages. Nice staff. I liked to relax in the common area/cafe part of the hostel. Set in a quiet neighbourhood with traditional turkish cafes, shops and local businesses.

Really impressed with BellaVista considering the price relative to some other hostels in Istanbul. It was super clean and new, staff were lovely, and a 2 minute walk to Taksim Square and istiklal street, the main shopping district and great food. Only downside is there isn't a kitchen you can use, however they do have a small cafe/restaurant business, and there are plenty of small supermarkets and fruit/veggie stores nearby. The atmosphere wasn't party or loud, just casual. I highly recommend!

It is very nice place, the staff was very kind. I had problems with my roommates but staff could handle with that problems very well. Next time I come back to Istanbul, I will stay there.