BellaVista Hostel Beyoglu Reviews

Bülbül mahallesi, Turan caddesi, No:50, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

It is very close to Taksim sqare, but the adress is difficult to find. Something awful happened though, someone has stolen my friend's bracelet, which she bought as a gift (we just discovered after departing). Although it was not jewlery, it feels that the place is not very safe. Also, we had another incovenient, because I booked the whole 3 beds dorm and they placed us in a 4 beds dorm with another guest. Only after complaining they changed us to another room.

• 26th Jul 2014

Easy to get to from the airport. Nice friendly staff. Good comfy beds. A lot of street noise at night so location wasn't the best. It's at taksim which is a cool place and about an hours walk to the blue mosque and other tourist spots. I like to walk so that was cool or you can take the metro really cheap. There were just no fun guests when I was staying so that wasn't the hostels fault but still made my time there less enjoyable

Really nice, environment is perfect for enjoying a break after walking around the city. Owners are kind, talkative and always ready to help. The disadvantage, there is no lift.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Spain

We got to the hostel early in the morning and were welcomed by Yunus and a slice of cake =) The staff and the atmosphere were just as cool as I expected, and even more !! I definitely recommend BellaVista, a place with its own atmosphere, a place where other residents become 1 on the terrace, share stories, and may end pulling off a party!! Yunus, Sanem, Zeylep, Caesar, you guys are awesome... and El Memo sabeeeeeee!!!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Were so pleased to come across this friendly hostel in the bustling city of Istanbul! Staff were so helpful and location was great, right near Taksim square and easy to get to other touristy things (blue mosque etc). GREAT to have a roof terrace too, very peaceful. Met some great people here- Thanks guys!

The best hostel ever ! Great staff, clean, friendly and cheap ! Thank you for everything :)

We had a fantastic stay at BellaVista. We were a group of 4 and were all happy with the hostel. Rooms were clean, bedding was nice. Bathrooms were clean. Staff was fantastic. Breakfast was a bargain and delicious. We had no issues finding the hostel, location was excellent, very close to Taksim Square.

Really good hostel ! Super clean, 5 min from Taksim square, The staff really friendly (you can discover the istanbull nightlife with them !) , I strongly recommend it !

Very nice hostel just nearby Taksym square and very accessible when you come from the airport. Nice staff, atmosphere, people, etc.

Fantastic hostel!!!

Very new and very wonderful place to stay. I will come back.