Bellavista Hostel Reviews

Dardignac 0184 - Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

2035 Total Reviews

Great atmosphere in the hostel - we met a lot of great people and the staff included. You are right in the Centre of Bellavista which was perfect for going out during day and night. Highly recommend although our dorm didn't have any windows so a bit stuffy at night.

Friendly and helpfull staff which made it in the end an ok choice. The kitchen and the dining area are very dark, so not really inviting you to stay there. The breakfast is really poor and the bathrooms in the building next door are far away from being clean. Medium recommendation.

Really good location, friendly staff and good atmosphere. Enjoyed every bit of it.

This hostel had the absolute best staff ever!!! Honestly I loved every single person who worked the front desk while I was there. And the kitchen/cleaning staff were nice too. And the location cannot be beaten, right in the middle of Bellavista, surrounded by things to do, tons of places to eat and places to party! Plus within walking distance of a metro station. The rooms are a bit small but that's ok because you won't really stay in there: you can hang out on the cool rooftop or game room!

• 24th Jan 2016

Staff I met were helpful but toilets/showers and rooms could be cleaner. Sheets were clean enough but not sure toilets/showers are cleaned on a daily basis.

Did not love this hostel - super quiet when I was there in late january, and uptight staff (but shoutout to the american horrror story watching duo, super lovely&helpful) & too many rules. Expensive when considering the bathroom facilities & free breakfast were average. I recommend staying in Bellavista, its a central area with good nightlife, but find a different hostel particularly if youre travelling solo and want to get messy. This one doesn't have the atmosphere or vibes.

Pretty decent private room. Unfortunately other guests made the shared bathroom really dirty and it wasnt cleaned for a few days. We also couldnt connect to thw wifi from our room. But its located in a locaton with a lpt to offer.

Good place to stay, especially if you're young and want to party. The private double room we got was nice and actually felt private, unlike some places where you can hear the neighbors through the walls. Shared bathroom was ok clean and the staff I talked to were helpful for some things, but 2/3 were new foreigners who couldn't help me find things like a place to put more money on my pre-paid phone. But over all good enough to come back.

Location and price are the best reasons to stay here. Don't expect the cleanest bathrooms or showers and expect a louder than usual hostel. No AC in any rooms, including private rooms. Nice upper patio to socialize but bad lighting which makes it awkward if you don't know people at first. Security is non existent. Host doesn't care who walks in and out but they're super friendly at least. They sell waters for 1000 pesos.

Overall, a good stay. A bit of a party hostel but with great staff and in an awesome location. I'd stay there again especially on a weekend if I wanted to go out in the trendy and fun Bellavista neighborhood.

great location in bellavista area. close to lots of restaurants and bars as well as cerro san cristobal.

Pretty decent hostel.. Really great showers if your coming in from the wilderness.

Quite dirty and ovepriced for what it was

The hostel is well located, right in the middle of Santiagos nightlife area. So if you are looking for a good spot to enjoy Santiagos nightlife, this hostel seems to be the right spot. If you are not up for drunk 20 year olds, who leave their puke for 2 nights in their dorm bed - you should better look for another place. The most annoying thing was, that the roomkeepers took our belongings from our beds and some of our items disappeared, cause there werent enough lockers! I wouldnt recommend it!

Awesome location and great vibe - wish the employees knew a little more about the area, though.

• 30th Dec 2015

The location! It's right were you want o go and be, everything is right around the corner. Everthing was nice there - the only hing I didn't like were the facilities in the private room building.

Location is excellent, if you are into exploring the happening part in San Tiago, we had only 2 days, but we could explore a lot because we stayed here. The staff was helpful although a bit inexperienced. only complaint was the towel they gave us was dirty and also had holes in it. Not a deal breaker as we had our own towels. Also the washroom was split. There was bathing on 4th floor and toilets on 3rd floor which was a bit inconvenient.

My boyfriend and I spent 1 night in a private room (shared bath). The room was large with a comfortable bed but faced the street so it was quite loud on a Friday night. The building is charming with a great patio, facilities are clean. The hostel is in a prime location! Breakfast is nothing worth mentioning: white toast, butter/jelly, instant coffee. The staff who checked us in was friendly but he didn't speak Spanish and couldn't help the Spanish-speaking guests.

Lockers were not working. No way to store my stuff like laptop or passport sercure. Facilities like showers and their toilets often were not clean.

• 6th Dec 2015
  • andremotz

Bathroom were not so clean. Very good otherwise if you don't mind

« first « Prev 1 2 3