Bellavista Hostel Reviews

Dardignac 0184 - Providencia, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

The only bad thing was that the room stunk and the bathtub clogged up. I wish I new the name of the lady at reception because she was really really helpful and had great service

Very old hostel and the room where I stayed (single one) very noisy. You could hear the loud music from the reception until late and one day at 7 am. I do not know other hostels in Santiago, but next time I'll choose another one.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Poland

A nice and friendly place in the midle of one of Santiagos most beautyful neibourhoods

Great location. Could do with a tidy up!

Good hostel, although not very clean. bathrooms had water all over the floor everywhere and beds were super dusty (we hit on the mattress by accident and dust came out like an old furniture). top bunk beds were way too high and mega difficult to climb, I suppose I would never make it if I ever got back drunk in the hostel. Wi fi does not work in the rooms. Great location though and cheap to stay.

This hostel is located right where everything happens. Close enough to the metro (6 min), really close to bars, museums, Neruda's house... Staff is very helpful. They have the best hostel kitchen I've ever seen - the counters and sink are in stainless steel, so it's really clean. Warm showers, clean toilets. Well, if in doubt: GO TO BELLAVISTA HOSTEL!! You won't regret. :)

A great party hostel with good atmosphere but wouldn't want to go there on the weekends if your plan is to rest and sleep.

Great location, with lots of bars and restaurants on the door step. There are lots of social areas in the hostel which is great but also can be trickier to get to know people. Overall a pleasant stay with comfy beds.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

I really appreciated that the room locked and there were lockers for your things as well. The bathroom was super clean and the room had a nice heater.

Great location. Met great people here.

Had a great stay! Staff were very friendly and it is in the perfect location - close to a heap of bars and restaurants but not too far away from the city either. Will definitely stay again if visiting Santiago.

• 16th Jul 2015

This is an excellent hostel in a nice neighbourhood. Comfortable, great breakfast, perhaps a little cold in the mornings during the winter. Pretty much everything a great hostel should be - absolutely no hesitation recommending this place.

This was the first hostel I've stayed in, so I can't really compare it to others. However, I can say this- I stayed in a single and was completely satisfied with what I got for what I paid. The wireless was good, the rooftop views were amazing, the staff was great, and the location was very convenient.

• 15th Jul 2015

Worst staff ever, not friendly. We came in early in the morning and they let us sleep in a couch for 7 hours because check in time was at 3pm, when we went to our room in the afternoon they had no other people sleeping in it (we could have checked in early in the morning). Breakfast was good. All the showers were broken they have 4 bathrooms and 3 had broken showers and the one that worked we had to hold it with our hands to shower. Pillows were dirty with hair on it.

Very nice, good vibe. Location is awesome. Need to repair the build, very old.

• 4th Jul 2015

Good hostel with a good atmosphere. Plenty of showers although only one was working when we were there. Not so much an issue for me but some people were annoyed by this fact. Wifi was good in the reception and on the rooftop patio but only the four bed dorm nearest the lobby got it in the rooms.

Clean, helpful staff, great neighborhood. Try to stay in the main hostel, the next door house is a bit boring.

• 8th Jun 2015

Best hostel ive stayed in

Hostel is well located right near all the bars and a 10min walk from the subway. Breakfast was pretty decent and there were plenty of social areas to hang out in / meet other people

Amazing hostel, roof terrace is breathtaking. Really good location.. The best hostel we've ever been to.