Bellevue & AlpLodge Interlaken Reviews

Marktgasse 59, Interlaken, Switzerland

Perfect location, nice staff. But someone held party at the kitchen one night, quite noisy.

• 5th Jan 2016
  • China

Such a perfect stay with a very reasonable price.

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

The hotel was very good for its price. The quad room got quite hot though, and when opening the window it was quite loud due to the street. Could have some more material on wintersports (ski map, etc.)

• 2nd Jan 2016

Everything was good.

Nice, clean hostel. Appreciated the free breakfast. It was also nice to have access to the concierge for Bellevue Hotel and the rental bikes!

• 25th Dec 2015

Clean and tidy self service kitchen big enough staying in 4-person mixed dorm a bit crowd but is acceptable

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

Very good location. I arrived at Interlaken West station near midnight and was able to walk to Alplodge within 10 minutes. The staff has kindly arranged the owner of the bar at the entrance of the hotel to pass me my room key because I arrived after the check-in time. Single ensuite room is very spacious for one person, and room was kept clean daily. The walls are a bit thin though, one night I could hear my neighbour snoring. Excellent view of the mountains on 4th floor balcony.

The staff were all incredibly nice to us and the hostel itself was pretty cozy! We had a great time.

Mixed feelings on this place. When I first arrived staff was not very knowledgeable and did not really have any recommendations for my first day, but Google helped us both. The 2nd day a guy helped me out and went above and beyond to get me to schilthorn and even saved me a lot on the trip up. No ensuite showers and the metal rod sticking through your mattress will give you back pains. Met some friends on the 4th floor which gave a better experience but prob wouldn't stay again. Stayatbackpacker

I absolutely loved this hostel. The view is unreal, you can't beat it. The terrace and common area were my favourite part. The rooms were small but I never spent much time in there except to sleep. The blankets that they give you are really great as well, we left our room window open all night in 0 degree weather while it was snowing and we didn't even notice because the blankets kept us so warm. Over all, really wonderful place to stay. Wish I had stayed longer!

Thank you very much for the great review. We are so happy to read that you had a great stay. Hope to welcome you again soon.

Such a wonderful place to stay in. 10 to 15 mins walk from Interlaken West train station. Only complain was the Wifi didn't work in my room. Don't know whether it was just my room or the others had it as well. Other than that, I would recommend this hostel to other travellers.

Alplodge was a great hostel with the best view I've had from a hostel and a great kitchen (essential with the price of restaurants in Switzerland). The staff were friendly and the common room was great although the atmosphere was lacking a little at the time i stayed. The location is perfect and even though you get a free public transport card I could walk everywhere in Interlaken without issues.

깔끔하고 좋았어요 위치도 굉장히 좋아요

Nice staff n good breakfast n kitchen but poor wifi and less bathrooms

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Hong Kong

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your review. It's a pleasure to read that you had a great time at our hostel., In some rooms the wifi can be a little bit shaky if a lot of people are using it, but in the common area it works always fine. We hope to welcome you again soon

Easy to meet fellow travelers and make new friends up in the common room and kitchen. Views off the balcony are great. Very nice and accommodating staff. Great experience here!

With wood floors, a bit loud when people were walking about. Breakfast was a bit slim, but sufficient for being free. Loved the location and ease to get to other parts of the city and getting to other towns surrounding.

My husband and I completely loved this place! We stayed in a four bed room and really enjoyed the boutique feel of the whole place. It felt much more upscale than the price you pay, the breakfast was reasonable, and the balcony upstairs is just stunning. Also the staff was more than helpful to answer question, give suggestions and make sure your stay is going well. Five stars!

The kitchen facility was very well maintained and accessible at all times. Breakfast was decent. The common lounge area is big and has a balcony with a nice view of the surrounding mountains. The staffs were very helpful, patiently answered all queries, and gave useful suggestions. The bed that was allotted to me didn't have a charging port nearby so that was a bit of a downside. Overall, it is a very good hostel. Would recommend it for sure.

• 29th Oct 2015