Bellview Motel and Guest House Reviews

85 - 87 The Esplanade, Cairns, Australia

Great location. Staff was friendly and very helpful.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Sink did not work in room. Share toilet did not have sink. Beds uncomfortable. Felt very old. Hallways not well lit.

We had a double bed room it was clean but everything looks too old. The lights, the furniture, the shadows, even the stairs outside could be fixed .it seems like nothing has change sine the 80's. So the price you pay is for the location . Staff was nice

Very pleasant staff, excellent community areas, room plain but quite adequate and I'd stay here again. Very convenient location.

I booked 4bed dorm, but got 6bed dorm. N it was street side, so a bit noisy at night. :( Hostel it self was not party hostel which I wanted. And I got good room mates, so I enjoyed staying here.

• 17th May 2014