7.0
Very Good 506 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 506 Total Reviews
Belman Hostel Located at Sankt Goransgatan 151, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm 11217 Sankt Goransgatan 151
70% 506
59.3376763 18.0151963
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
5.1

Worst expérience ever ! My english is bad, sorry. This hôtel is realy bad! This look new because they paint on the mold ! I have paid 70€ for 2Bed, the room is without windws, 1.60 X 3.60... this privé is absoluted not just.

• Belgium, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Oct 2016
7.4

Proper hostel if you book a room with a window. Do not book the 10 beds room, no ventilation or window. The owner tried to ask us too much money, be careful.

28th Oct 2016

Such a great hostel with a wonderful owner! Very helpful and accommodating to my requests.

• India, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016

Too few toilets for the number of people and a slightly dull common room but a decent hostel very close to the metro station

7th Oct 2016
7.1

Reception barely knows anything about the city. Not well managed. Staffs can barely speak English. Location and security good. Its a ok hostel.

29th Sep 2016
7.7

When checking reviews, this place got really bad reviews and I think its unjust. My room had a window so the room was nice and cool (stayed in late September), and the facilities were nice. The guy running the place was pleasant. Overall I liked my stay. Biggest complaint is the location as its not in a happening part of town but more in a residential area, BUT the train is literally a 60 second walk from the hostel. I enjoyed my stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016

The Belman Hostel was a great place to stay for the money and facilities present. The owner of the hostel was super friendly and nice! It's a 5 minute walk from the train station and about 10 minutes from a MAXI ICA(like the Swedish version of a Walmart but better). Only drawback is that there are only two bathrooms(separate shower stalls in another room), so getting ready in the morning can be a bit rough with everyone lined up. Otherwise awesome stay and I would come back!

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016
5.4

Among the cheapest available in Stockholm, but you get treated accordingly. Never slept in a bunker without windows and proper ventilation? Then this might be your thing!

• India, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2016
4.6

Staff was not so welcoming

• Ukraine, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
6.3

When I just came and said I have reservation I was welcomed with "so what am I supposed to do?". I think that's not the way how you supposed to be welcomed in a hostel. Then I faced stricted check-in rules from 3pm to 8pm. I came at 12 am so I had to hang out in a city with a dead phone for 3 hours just to check in. Wasn't allowed to charge my phone when it was dead till I checked in. Very unfriendly staff at first. 1 hour walking from center. The rest was ok. Big kitchen. Good showers etc.