Belman Hostel

6.2
Good 520 Total Reviews

14th Apr 2017
3.1

Woken up at 4am by a drunk woman who stayed in the all female room and the drunk man she brought into the room. The man peed on the floor outside the door. The other female in the room had to get security who threw them both out. Do I think this happens everyday, no,. I hope not. But it happened.

13th Apr 2017
6.0

Seemed like there were a lot of people living here, which took away from the traveler atmosphere of a hostel - felt more like a motel. I did not feel safe half the time I was there due to various circumstances (guy hanging around the door and window of the female dorm and one of my dormmates bringing a guy into the female dorm) but staff was great and understanding and helped me feel more secure. There definitely were not enough bathrooms and showers weren't great either.

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
5.1

Worst expérience ever ! My english is bad, sorry. This hôtel is realy bad! This look new because they paint on the mold ! I have paid 70€ for 2Bed, the room is without windws, 1.60 X 3.60... this privé is absoluted not just.

• Belgium, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Oct 2016
7.4

Proper hostel if you book a room with a window. Do not book the 10 beds room, no ventilation or window. The owner tried to ask us too much money, be careful.