Belman Hostel Reviews

Sankt Goransgatan 151, Stockholm, Sweden

The man who took care of the hostel was very nice and helpful

• 19th Jul 2015

The hostel had few windows and was poorly lit. I only saw one staff person during my stay there. There was no organization for food in the kitchen. The bathroom was a little dirty. Mostly disappointing coming from a very nice, cosy hostel run with a lot of care and love. This hostel gives you the basics and nothing more.

Internet is off most of the time.door to rooms when closing make loud noise.people must of taken forks,had to go buy plastic fork.need more pans an pot.should have people put name on there food inrefrigerater.the kitchen was dirty after 9 pm.trash overflowing,an people living there was not the type of people you would take home to mother.all in all the 2most importance things are internet an the doors need to be quieter when closing,.

• 3rd Jul 2015

He was a strange old man

Hostel was comfortable, clean and secure. There was a nice fully stocked kitchen and common room. The wifi worked and people were friendly. There were small lockers located outside the rooms. It was a bit far from Old Town, but you can walk along the water to get there which was nice.

Nice place over all.. Just wished the rooms had a window and the wifi worked more then it didn't.

It was perfectly fine. Kind of boring, and the showers were not quite as nice as I'd hope. All my stuff got wet.

It was great

• 28th May 2015
  • Albania

It was reasonably clean and secure, but there weren't enough showers and toilets, and the hostel was located a 10 minute walk from any bars and shops without taking the conveniently close metro

You get what you pay for but, in the end, a good hostel experience. I stayed in a 10-bed mixed dorm room but it didn't have a lock for the room. There is locker storage to lock up your valuables. I'd say the best part, for me, was the location. It is a bit outside of city-center but so close to a metro stop. If you are a runner, there are some GREAT paths nearby that stretch in either direction along the water forever. I walked along the water into town; it took 30 mins but a nice journey!

• 28th May 2015

Really good service, excellent beds. Thanks for all the help! I recommend One suggestion for possible improvement: Bed linen are not included in the price (additional fee). I think this is a bad pricing model (better to include all in one price or/and then allow for the exception of people with own linen to have a reduced price) since if the first thingy you find at the desk when signing in is that you have to pay additional fee for linen it can leave a negative first impression.

It was really stressful tryig to get there before 8pm to check in. We traveled all day and almost didn't make it because we got lost. There were no locks on the rooms and no lockers. There were very few outlets. Was also not located on the free map we got, so we got lost several times more. Staff wasn't very friendly. No lounge to meet people, just the little kitchen area. It was a real drag. Plus there were no windows and we accidentally over slept. And the showers were stalls and sucked.

If someone needs any help they can always call us and we always do our best to assist them. This guy was late and we let him do the check in. We would like to add that there is information how to do if you will be late They did not respect the check out time we order them to leave the hostel

The staff commented on how we behaved when we brushed our teeth and were on the way to the shower. There were only two shared toilets and no windows at the hostel. The mattresses were very good though.

• 14th May 2015