Belo Sono Reviews

Gollierstrasse 36, Munich, Germany

There was no warm water. The Pin Code for the key was wrong, so I had to try...but i still would recommend this hostel.

Thank you for a great stay. Quiet hostel in a great neighborhood. Everything was clean and nice!

Hi Aaron, THANK YOU for staying with us. Your great feedback is very much appreciated. We hope to see you back some day :)

very clean. shared bathroom. wifi was good. far from downtown, but easily accessible by walking or metro.

Dear Brandon, thank you for staying at the belo sono guesthouse and taking the time to write your feedback.

Belo Sono is located it a quiet neighbourhood with tons of little coffee shops and nice restaurants. It's a couple metro stops away from the downtown core. I would definitely recommend Belo Sono as the rooms were very spacious, clean and well-equipped. Great value for money!

Hi Madison, happy to read your good feedback. We would love to see you here again. Thank you for taking the time and share your experience with others

Belo sono was amazing! Defiantly more of an apartment feel rather than a hostel like environment. Was quiet,clean and big. In a beautiful neighborhood and has everything you need around you. Office has limited hours but if you plan accordingly isn't a problem. I would much rather stay here than a noisy hostel. We even had or own little deck with table! We walked to the city center (about a 1.5 miles) and it wasn't bad at all. We recommend this place over hostel any day.

Hello Natalie, wow thank you for your great and honest feedback. It is very much appreciated. Hopefully you can stay with us again :)

This hotel is close to the center of Munich although does take a 15 min metro ride to get to city center. The staff was never available for help. Good cafe under hotel.

Dear Aimee, thank you for staying with us. Please note that we start working at 9:30 by cleaning the rooms. You can contact us any time by phone if you can't find us upstairs. Also the Cafe is open from 8:00 to 18:00. You can meet a team member there as well!

Very Friendly helpful staff.

• 29th Jun 2015

Dear John, thank you for staying at the Belo Sono Guesthouse and for the good feedback.

Te directions they give via mail seem a bit scary and complicated, but once you're there - they are thorough, totally clear and sufficient. The place has no common room or any hostel atmosphere, but if you're looking for a venue just to sleep - it's perfect. Close to the u-bahn station, lots of cafes and restaurants in the area, clean and silent. Recommended and will stay again when in Munich.

Hi there, thank you for staying at the guesthouse and hope to see you back soon.

Really great accommodations, well located, very clean, very safe, great city, Martina is very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend it.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Hello, we appreciate your great feedback. Martina says hi and thank you as well ;-)

Excellent hostel, very clean and cosy. The only criticism I can make is that the staff member who welcomed us on our arrival was extremely rude and told me I did not have enough funds on my account to pay by card, which was untrue. Very unprofessional. I paid using a different card and the issue was resolved within 5 minutes but I would never stay there again due to this staff member's insolence.

• 8th Jun 2015

Dear H. thank you for staying at the BS guesthouse. I am sorry there was a misunderstanding at check-in. I am sure what our team ment to say was that the card may have reached the daily limit. that happens and is no biggy.

The bedroom is nice - very hotel-like, but the shower is cold!!! It is located in the middle of two stations - around 20 min walk from each. The reception hour is not long enough - difficult to report the problem to the staff.

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback. Glad to read that you had a good time and liked it. We appologize that some other guest used the hot water before you. The Metro station is only 2 minutes walking distance!!! 2 stops away from the Hauptbahnhof. The reception is actually open from 10:00 - 19:00. After 19:00 we have an emergency phone number you may call. This information is all over the place ;-)

I booked our stay at the Pension Belo Sono after examining several different hostels and hotels and deciding that it would probably be the best value for money given the time we were staying, and I couldn't have been more right. The staff were both lovely and extremely helpful in our email communications, especially when it came to our need to do a late check-in, and they were really kind when I had questions about setting up wifi. The room itself was beautiful, and suited our needs exactly.

• 29th Apr 2015

:) :) :) Good morning :) :) :) It was a pleasure to have you here and you will always be very welcome. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are looking forward to see you again.

View all Munich Bed and Breakfasts