Belsize House Reviews

40 Belsize Park Gardens, London, England

We were for some reason bumped up from two beds in a 5-bed dorm to a double room with a toilet just around the corner. Just lucky I guess, but it was perfect for us. Everything was very clean, the staff and other guests were super friendly, showers were small but clean, and there was good pressure in them. Continental breakfast was included, and was totally okay with a few different options. For the price we paid we definitely got our money's worth and had a lovely stay!

Is not far from the center, but you have to take the subway or 40 min walking. The breakfast is poor and had a moldy bread. We eat there only the first day, then we decided to have a breakfast out. We had a bad situation there. At the check-in we had only euro, because we hadn't changed our money, so we said to the guy in the reception that we will pay later and he said "ok". The incovenient was that another day he sent the security to our bedroom at 9 am to charge us!

This was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Firstly, the main people that are staying there are there long term. The walls had mould and parts of the walls were rotten. The toilets didn't flush, and they were leaking. The whole place was very unclean. Awful. I had booked 7 nights but only stayed for 2, that's how bad it bad.

• 23rd Jun 2014

The shower is annoying have to keep pressing it to keep on The reception staff are lovely can't help you enough

If you want to feel at home - this is the place for you :) Тhere is everything you need and besides all this - the food is delicious! I enjoyed my stay there

The staff here was very kind and even gave me a single room when I had paid for a dorm. (I think it was just a weird booking thing, I didn't ask for the change.) The room came with two meals a day. The food wasn't the best but it was definitely decent. Best of all it had a great location. I was able to walk downtown. My room was simple, but it was secure and had a clean bed, which is all I really need. I'd stay here again.

It is simply the best hostel I've stayed in London. Feels very secure, great atmosphere, spacious and very clean. Has a good vibe of travel and adventure as well. Staff is nice acts professional. Best stay in London yet.

1 2 Next » last »