Belsize House

Very Good 900 Total Reviews

• april_showersjp5495
  • Japan, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2017

Nice facilities: several full kitchens (w/ microwave, freezer, and fridge) available for guests and so no congestion. So are showerooms. Big common room with TV is available for 24 hr. Guest room I stayed was only for female and had 4 beds with one washing basin. The room was big and I could open a big suitcase and organize my luggage w/o problem. This hostel seems professionally organized and every facility was clean, and I can recommend this for older generations.

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
17th Mar 2017
3.1

This is a Hostel for people who live and work in London. All Staff is probably Spanish. Not a nice welcome, there is no place to lock or keep it safe in the hostel. I asked the manager what if something go missing and his reply" People who are living in the room may have more concern about YOU (ME) than you have to them". Felt like a kick in my teeth. Also no pots nor pans, no breakfast. Rooms dirty linen, people have food in rooms that stink and have no courtesy for other people living in the room. I have