8.2
Fabulous 824 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 824 Total Reviews
Belsize House Located at 40 Belsize Park Gardens, , London.
England
London NW3 4NA 40 Belsize Park Gardens
82% 824
51.5475226 -0.1666831
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016
7.1

Belsize Park is a place to rest your head or bring your friends to stay with you. There is little space or setup for socialising so is great for intrepid introverts. Security is OK provided you trust your roommates as no in room lockers. Also they don't provide towels or laundry detergent. I lost my towel at my last location so this was painful for me. I opted to get my laundry washed next to the station for £15 and save myself the hassle. Beautiful outside, grungy inside, I suppose it's value.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
8.0

Comfortable and clean beds (except for a lumpy old pillow). Quite spacious room - four single beds in my room rather than loads of bunk beds. Each bed has a power socket above it and its own cupboard/wardrobe. There was also a sink in the room. Being renovated at the moment so everything is quite new. Easy enough to find from Belsize tube station. 24 hour check-in. Basic continental breakfast. Lots of people around because it is commonly a long term stay hostel. Ok/good experience overall.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
7th Jun 2016

The only problem they are refurbishing the hostel so it is no so tidy.

3rd Jun 2016

This is my absolute new favorite place to stay! I made some wonderful friends and the staff is awesome! The restrooms and showers could be cleaned more regularly and thoroughly but besides that everything rocked!

• Jordan, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2016

Hi everyone! To me, this is among my favourite places to stay in London. Very caring people and they do try their best to assist you.Very clean and tidy, great location, always felt safe and secure in and around the hostel, the facilities do work well (in terms of heat of the water when showering, you may need to wait about a minute until the water in the shower heats up, and that is allright, once it heats up it stays hot, the pressure of the shower is good),and they are upgrading nowadays.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
17th Apr 2016
6.3

Lovely central location and very cheap, these are the pros. My room and the mattress were awful, I couldn't fall asleep for the discomfort and when my roommate walked in, she put the lights on and was up for another 20mins making noise. In the morning she shouted when my alarm went off. All this plus old scary looking showers, which I decided not to use. The building is undergoing refurbishment and it will be beautiful once finished, however for now I would not recommend it.

• British Virgin Islands, Male, 41+
4th Apr 2016
6.6

Everything else is ok apart from the toilet and shower.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2016
7.4

Great value for money and excellent location which is just 5 mins walk to tube station and the famous primrose hill. Situated in a nice and relaxed area. The staff are nice and friendly as well. It would be almost perfect if they can provide some self-catering facilities and lockers for luggages and personal belongings.

19th Mar 2016
6.0

Room was clean and was only 2 bed which was good. Had TV which I wasn't expecting. On arrival I wasn't given any information about the Hostel, just given a key and told my room was on 2nd floor. Front door was always unlocked so anyone could walk in. Carpets needed hoovering and the bathroom, toilets etc had toilet paper all over the floor and the bath tub looked dirty. Overall a decent place to stay but they could be more customer focused and clean regularly.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2016
3.4

I don't even know where to start. The people "living" in the hostel (long term booking) were very sketchy, and talking to me in a very inapropriate way which made me uncomfortable moving around the hostel. I stayed in a room where there was no opportunity to lock my stuff no locker or safety deposit in the hostel, although it was mentioned on their website. The Toilets were always dirty, and the shower was broken, dirty and an overall horrible experience. I would not recommend this hostel.