Bemma

7.1

No key for room.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017

Would definitely recommend this hostel! Very helpful and welcoming staff and very good value for money. As first time travellers we had many questions (sometimes stupid) to ask, and they were very patient and helpful. Thanks for our stay!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2017
4.9

Staff were quite blunt, not at all welcoming when I needed to ask something. A really awkward vibe through the place. Found it weird I wasn't allowed a room key they just leave the room door open, however people in other rooms got a key. Would not recommend staying here I made the effort to spend as little time around the place during my stay as I could

18th Jul 2017

The location is great, just a few minutes walk from the main square. The kitchen is ok, has everything you need, there are two tables and a sofa in the dining room. There are no lockers in the rooms; instead, there are large cages in the hall, where the staff can lock your belongings. Someone's there 24/7 though, so it's not a problem. Don't expect modern; the interior is decrepit, I guess it adds to the atmosphere, if you're into that kind of thing. The staff was very friendly.

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017
5.4

2 male members of staff really friendly. However, the other members of staff made me feel so unwelcome. No smiles, no hello when you walk in, and reluctant to help you. wouldnt let me stay in reception to use wifi and get out of the heat the day I checked out. No music playing at all. Zero atmosphere. Really creeky bunk bed in my room which meant no one in the room could sleep. This is the first negative review I've ever written and my standards are usually quite low! A smile goes a long way :)

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

Great place! Enjoyed my stay here. Happy vibes!

29th Jun 2017

Fairly old guests, inconveniently hot bathroom. Apart from that: super friendly staff, fixed an issue I had with my door within minutes, awesome location, nice room, well equiped kitchen, cozy place, very clean all around.

• Nmudi
  • Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2017
6.6

What can I say I had the weirdest experience here. I've stayed in alot of hostels all over Europe, but this topped it for me. Basically like any normal hostel welcoming it was fine out the room etc at night we came back late from the city around 2/3 I fell asleep on the kitchen sofa and didn't make it to the room lol but I'm glad I didn't because that night my whole bed fell through and onto the ground ! It was very dangerous. Apart from that great location!!!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017
4.0

The location is pretty good but I often hear people saying that you get what you paid and I don't believe this... I paid less in some other places and wow they surprised me... this hostel was one of the worst that I ever stayed... lockers outside and staff keeps your key I asked for my key and they got mad and told me if I didn't trust them... its my locker its my key I cant trust staff in the first day.. showers super small and not privacy...

• India, Male, 18-24
20th May 2017

Great, helpful staff who help you no matter what the time is. There's a kitchen that can be used, and lockers for luggage. There could be more plug points. The cleanliness of the rooms, the sheets and the bathrooms is fantastic!

×