Bemma Reviews

ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 15, Wroclaw, Poland

The best hostel i ve been. Excellent place and very usefull staff,they helped us in everything we want.totally recomment

Decent hostel. Good for the price. No frills but nothing really to complain about either so I'd definitely stay there again.

Shower cabins smelled gym socks and cigarettes. The rooms were decorated coco-cheap-chanel. Would still come back though.

Excellent; the reception desk was truly outstanding with nothing being too much trouble. The welcome and managing the booking were excellent and there was a genuine interest in our welfare and what we might like to see; everything recommended to us was perfect; bars, food, things to do. The receptionist more than earned the bunch of flowers we bought her; so friendly and attentive and helpful. I wish I'd booked to stay for longer; ahh well, I'll just have to go back!!

• 9th Oct 2015