Bemma

Fabulous 156 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017
5.4

2 male members of staff really friendly. However, the other members of staff made me feel so unwelcome. No smiles, no hello when you walk in, and reluctant to help you. wouldnt let me stay in reception to use wifi and get out of the heat the day I checked out. No music playing at all. Zero atmosphere. Really creeky bunk bed in my room which meant no one in the room could sleep. This is the first negative review I've ever written and my standards are usually quite low! A smile goes a long way :)

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

Great place! Enjoyed my stay here. Happy vibes!

29th Jun 2017

Fairly old guests, inconveniently hot bathroom. Apart from that: super friendly staff, fixed an issue I had with my door within minutes, awesome location, nice room, well equiped kitchen, cozy place, very clean all around.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017
4.0

The location is pretty good but I often hear people saying that you get what you paid and I don't believe this... I paid less in some other places and wow they surprised me... this hostel was one of the worst that I ever stayed... lockers outside and staff keeps your key I asked for my key and they got mad and told me if I didn't trust them... its my locker its my key I cant trust staff in the first day.. showers super small and not privacy...

• India, Male, 18-24
20th May 2017

Great, helpful staff who help you no matter what the time is. There's a kitchen that can be used, and lockers for luggage. There could be more plug points. The cleanliness of the rooms, the sheets and the bathrooms is fantastic!

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

Everything was ok

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

Nice people with great values, beautiful city :-)