Bemma Reviews

ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 15, Wroclaw, Poland

Shower cabins smelled gym socks and cigarettes. The rooms were decorated coco-cheap-chanel. Would still come back though.

Excellent; the reception desk was truly outstanding with nothing being too much trouble. The welcome and managing the booking were excellent and there was a genuine interest in our welfare and what we might like to see; everything recommended to us was perfect; bars, food, things to do. The receptionist more than earned the bunch of flowers we bought her; so friendly and attentive and helpful. I wish I'd booked to stay for longer; ahh well, I'll just have to go back!!

• 9th Oct 2015

Great location and really nice staff. Slightly hot in summer, therefore we had to open windows and got noise from the street. Sheets were a little dirty.

Very friendly staff that even printed my bus ticket, very appreciated. Location is great, but the only drawback of it is the loud music from the club in the yard. This place is clean and safe and is good value for money

Good friendly helpful staff and clean facilities