Fabulous 51 Total Reviews
Fabulous 51 Total Reviews
Ben Lettery Connemara Hostel Located at Ballinafad (Near Recess), , Connemara.
Ireland
Connemara Ballinafad (Near Recess)
89% 51
53.4706020 -9.8423659
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016

When I first arrived at the hostle I got a lovely wecome. I did feel alone at all. People in the hostle were very friendly. It was brilliant.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Fantastic friendly accommodating staff in a wonderful mountainous location! Only thing missing was a microwave!

• Wales, Female, 31-40
28th Jun 2016

The staff were brilliant and made me feel so welcome and asked me to join them for dinner for another girl's birthday. My main concern was no keys for the rooms. I deliberately booked a private room for extra security but then couldn't lock it anyway! The facilities were quite small and although it was not busy when I was there I can imagine when busy they would not be big enough. I can not fault the staff or atmosphere.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 41+
17th Jun 2016

Very glad of opportunity to return here and found the staff ( Sam ) to be very helpful :) Enjoyed climbing Ben Lettery despite getting soaked on our return route that we took.

4th Jun 2016

I know I put the security as low, but there really doesn't need to be. It's out in the middle of no where and the place is small. If someone steals something from you it's not terribly easy for them to walk off with it. So, basically, this place is perfect. The location is flawless and so are the staff! The feel is very bed and breakfast - y with how friendly everyone is. You really get to know the other people you are lodging with ! I whole heartedly recommend Ben Lettery Hostel.