9.0
Superb 57 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 57 Total Reviews
Ben Lettery Connemara Hostel Located at Ballinafad (Near Recess), , Connemara.
Ireland
Connemara Ballinafad (Near Recess)
90% 57
53.4706850 -9.8426770
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

Having slept in +30 hostels, staying at the Ben Lettery was the best hostel experience I have ever had. It is incredibly well run by Sam who, although she is the only employee, keeps the everything clean and well organized, while making time for all her guests. The kitchen is magnificent as is Gogo, the three legged goat. I'll visit again, hopefully the drafty windows will have been replaced and Sam will be less overworked by having colleagues help her run the place!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016

When I first arrived at the hostle I got a lovely wecome. I did feel alone at all. People in the hostle were very friendly. It was brilliant.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Fantastic friendly accommodating staff in a wonderful mountainous location! Only thing missing was a microwave!

• Wales, Female, 31-40
28th Jun 2016

The staff were brilliant and made me feel so welcome and asked me to join them for dinner for another girl's birthday. My main concern was no keys for the rooms. I deliberately booked a private room for extra security but then couldn't lock it anyway! The facilities were quite small and although it was not busy when I was there I can imagine when busy they would not be big enough. I can not fault the staff or atmosphere.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 41+
17th Jun 2016

Very glad of opportunity to return here and found the staff ( Sam ) to be very helpful :) Enjoyed climbing Ben Lettery despite getting soaked on our return route that we took.