Ben's Place

Fabulous 58 Total Reviews
Fabulous 58 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
24th Feb 2017

Came here once last year and had to come back because its a great all around place. Money well spent there withou a doubt. Met alot of interesting people, Chefee was a great host very friendly and super helpful with anything i needed. Comfortable, clean great hoapitality. I cant say enough good things about this place. Such a great experience and Id recomend any traveler to check it out. Thanks for everything Chefee! See you again as soon man! Tchau!!

Great having you. Always an open door for you my friend. Sorry about all the ladies chasing you around. You made a lot of friends here. Lucy loved the snacks. Thanks for helping out with the guitar lessons. Come round again.

• sdavidov936047
  • Israel, Female, 18-24
15th Feb 2017
6.6

Great place if you are on a budget. Very clean and quiet, Very chill and relaxing. A bit too far from the Center and the beaches. The kitchen barley has a pot and pan so making dinner was impossible. Greatest dog ever, lucy, totally made the stay more fun.

Glad you enjoyed Lucy. Sorry about the pot and pan situation stuffed gets moved around sometimes, I wish you would have told me. You did borrow my butter, salt, pepper , cheese and bread. So you did eat. Also my eggs. As far as distance to town it states THREE times we are a 10-15 minute walk to town. If you read the description you would have known this. Come back and enjoy Lucy and the contents of my fridge anytime.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017
8.0

Great value for money. Brilliant pool and Chefe was helpful with recommending things to do in the area. Only drawback was that the place felt a bit dirty and we had a few cockroaches in our room.

I immediately fired the cleaning woman. I know she entered your room daily for cleaning. I also know you were suffering from a stomach bug and you completely missed the toilet and shat in the shower which I had to pay extra to clean up. Understandable. I also had a palmetto bug in my room, but it's South America. My apologies. Come back anytime for a free stay and I will secure you the room with the bidet. We appreciate the extra nights you stayed despite your unhappiness. Cheers

• England, Couple, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

+ Cheffe is more than willing to suggest places to see/dog (and his dog is lovely). We recommend the boat ride to the waterfalls. Atmosphere was good. - Kitchen space isn't great.

Sorry about kitchen space. Every room has a kitchen unlike most places (private stove and fridge). We strive to improve. I can't make the place bigger. But despite a small kitchen you did stay DAYS longer than your reservation. We also had three locked doors before entering your room. Very secure!! I hope to see you and your girlfriend again soon. Enjoy your holidays! Thanks Chefee

• oliviasouthall1
  • England, Female, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

A jem of a hostel, the perfect place to kick back and relax. 5 minute walk to town or beach or can just lie in hammocks or by the pool all day

Thanks guys. Enjoy the rest of your fantastic voyage!!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

Awesome vibe! Great pool, rooftop garden was a cool spot to chill. Chef was a big help with local knowledge!! Cheers definitely coming back!!!