Benedict Hostel Reviews

Dunajewskiego 5, Krakow, Poland

Loved this hostel in Krakow! The rooms are very spacious. Each bed has a reading light and power point, they are really comfy too. Free breakfast. Things were fine.

• 26th Aug 2015

Cheap and very good location. Definitely recommand it

Benedict hostel is a nice place to stay at Krakow. We have recived all we asked for and even more. The personal was nice with us and quite helpfull. I would recommenct everyone stay at Benedict hostel

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Spain

Awsome hostel, excellent cost for it location. Breakfast is included and is very simple and good! The kitchen was the clean. Clean and with an awesome staff. Awsome stay!

• 19th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

When I arrived I was told to go away. The women here are incredibly rude; however the men were very friendly and tried help you out. The rooms are fine. The bathrooms are really dirty. I wouldn't recommend but very cheap and great location

I liked the hostel for 3 things: location, great staff, fair price for what they offer.

• 17th Aug 2015

It was exactly what i was looking for, reasonable price, safe and clean place to stay ideal for students.

• 16th Aug 2015

The staff was very rude and impatient. I'm sorry to cause trouble, but we're tired and frustrated as well. Please don't respond to my questions with annoyance and disgust. Especially when it's 5 am and all we want to do is pay for our room in advance to check in. We were fine waiting to actually get the room, we just wanted to confirm our reservation.

Our 9 bed dorm was very small! Three triple-bunk beds squeezed into a room with barely room to turn around between them. Also there were not enough bathrooms, as the hostel was fairly busy. However the common area was nice, with a fan and a few comfortable sofas. There always seemed to be friendly people around, so the atmosphere was good.

free breakfast, clean bed, etc location was a fantastic ...Staff was very nice.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great hostel experience for me. Overall the staff were very friendly, made me feel safe, were helpful, inclusive and made me feel like I was part of a family. I stored my luggage for a whole day without no extra charges, and had consistent access to the computer. Minor issues were the hostel was a little hard to find and the fridge smelled a bit, but overall I will definitely stay again!

This was my second stay in Krakow. Nice, hostel near the main market; All in all, it was a good price for a good location.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Tokelau

The location of the hostel is perfect, it is 3 minutes from main market, so you are close to everywhere also the facilitys like, wifi, kitchen stuff and so on is very good and free.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Jordan

The room was great, the bathroom was clean. All the staff there are just amazing and so willing to make your travel the best it can be. And many a times they'll try to strike up a conversation with you.

• 4th Aug 2015

The locked drawers that they give you for your valuables and security can be opened with the same key given to everyone else, so i'd say not that safe. but they did offer a safe up by the front desk which was helpful. The rooms were TINY with NINE beds in it, there was barely any room to turn around. the beds were outdated and the springs in the mattress were about to bust through. the location is ideal (kind of hard to find when they dont put the sign out front). good not great.

friendly & helpful staff, safe, free breakfast & close to tram. The hostel is a good size, not too big, not too small. The staff were friendly and helpful. The showers were good.

• 2nd Aug 2015

We had a problem connected to the hostel. We wanted to go to Auschwitz and the tickets were bought there, so we did it. The day after, we were waiting for the bus in the square they told us, but not a single bus came. We went to the hostel reception to better understand the problem. They told us that it was our fault and rejected to give our money back. It was really annoying for us!

It is my first time to stay in a hostel and my expectation met this place. Very good Hostel ,Clean rooms, helpful staff, good and easy location. I will repeat!

• 29th Jul 2015

The central position. Room was very clean and tidy, breakfast was good

• 28th Jul 2015

Good location with helpful staff. Very close to the main market. Nice staff. Staff gave me a free map, on the map are qrcodes so I could see how I go to many interesting places. Free breakfast is good and the kitchen is well equipped.

• 23rd Jul 2015