Benedict Hostel

Fabulous 1217 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1217 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

We can certainly recommend this hostel. Good place for accommodation. Staff was very helpful. We came earlier and could leave our luggage. The hostel is centrally located, so we went straight to the city and the reception girl helped us to choose the best attractions in Krakow. Lots of tourists in the hostel and you can be friends, although not all tourists were friendly :( Certainly the price per night is equivalent to the standard of this place.

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017
4.0

I don't know who has rated this hostel highly, they must be mad! The staff are unfriendly and unhelpful, the decor is tired and most of the common spaces are unclean. Despite 11pm to 6am being designated "quiet hours" the staff checked someone in at 1.30am, stood in the middle of the room and woke everyone up. They literally don't care about the people staying there. There is no space in the showers/toilets to change. It is not worth the money, stay somewhere else! I checked out early.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
6th Aug 2017

Very good impression. The hostel has a great location, nice decor. Interesting are the three-story beds, at first a little weird, but certainly very comfortable. Clean linen, lockers lockable for everyone. The large lounge allows you to spend time with other tourists. I would recommend also for the price!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6.3

The lady at the reception who I had on my check in was fairly unenthusiastic and just looked down right miserable. In the last hostels I have been to the person at the front desk has been bright and cheerful and given me a quick in down of the city whether I wanted it or not, this woman just showed me to my room and look like she really couldn't be bothered with doing anything else. The location is perfect but other than that it is not worth it I'd say. I won't be back unfortunately

6th Aug 2017

Strengths: Location, breakfast included is cereal and bread. The staff was really nice to me. Allowed my luggage to stay in the hostel tonight the night. Weaknesses: Small hallway in the bathroom. When breakfast is happening, small area to move. There was an annoying old dude hostel guest that feels he owns the apartment. I would return.

• Slovakia, Couple, 25-30
5th Aug 2017

Very good place. Staff were very friendly. Our room was comfy and clean. Great location! Excellent value for money.

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2017
6.0

This hostel is well located and I got a good nights sleep. However that is about the only positives. This hostel has no atmosphere and it's really hard to meet new people! It's also very small and over crowded. Only 2 male and 2 female toilets and showers for everyone!!!! The reception staff are pretty miserable. There is. Free breakfast but it is just cornflakes or toast. The rooms are dark and old fashioned.

• France, All Female Group, 31-40
4th Aug 2017

We arrived very early but immediately greeted us with a smile at the receptionist. We left our luggage in the vault and in a few minutes we were in the heart of Krakow. Great location. The hostel has a spacious kitchen equipped with everything you need. Laundry is paid, but it is important that it is possible. Clean and really comfortable. Definitely a hostel worth recommending!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

The choice of this hostel was not accidental. My friends recommended this hostel in Krakow. I am very happy. Everything was very okay!

• Slovakia, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Everything was super! Great location, amazing staff, clean and comfortable, cheap.