Benedict Hostel Reviews

Dunajewskiego 5, Krakow, Poland

Awsome hostel, excellent cost for it location. Breakfast is included and is very simple and good! The kitchen was the clean. Clean and with an awesome staff. Awsome stay!

• 19th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

When I arrived I was told to go away. The women here are incredibly rude; however the men were very friendly and tried help you out. The rooms are fine. The bathrooms are really dirty. I wouldn't recommend but very cheap and great location

It was exactly what i was looking for, reasonable price, safe and clean place to stay ideal for students.

• 16th Aug 2015

The staff was very rude and impatient. I'm sorry to cause trouble, but we're tired and frustrated as well. Please don't respond to my questions with annoyance and disgust. Especially when it's 5 am and all we want to do is pay for our room in advance to check in. We were fine waiting to actually get the room, we just wanted to confirm our reservation.

Our 9 bed dorm was very small! Three triple-bunk beds squeezed into a room with barely room to turn around between them. Also there were not enough bathrooms, as the hostel was fairly busy. However the common area was nice, with a fan and a few comfortable sofas. There always seemed to be friendly people around, so the atmosphere was good.

Great hostel experience for me. Overall the staff were very friendly, made me feel safe, were helpful, inclusive and made me feel like I was part of a family. I stored my luggage for a whole day without no extra charges, and had consistent access to the computer. Minor issues were the hostel was a little hard to find and the fridge smelled a bit, but overall I will definitely stay again!

This was my second stay in Krakow. Nice, hostel near the main market; All in all, it was a good price for a good location.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Tokelau

The location of the hostel is perfect, it is 3 minutes from main market, so you are close to everywhere also the facilitys like, wifi, kitchen stuff and so on is very good and free.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Jordan

The room was great, the bathroom was clean. All the staff there are just amazing and so willing to make your travel the best it can be. And many a times they'll try to strike up a conversation with you.

• 4th Aug 2015

The locked drawers that they give you for your valuables and security can be opened with the same key given to everyone else, so i'd say not that safe. but they did offer a safe up by the front desk which was helpful. The rooms were TINY with NINE beds in it, there was barely any room to turn around. the beds were outdated and the springs in the mattress were about to bust through. the location is ideal (kind of hard to find when they dont put the sign out front). good not great.

friendly & helpful staff, safe, free breakfast & close to tram. The hostel is a good size, not too big, not too small. The staff were friendly and helpful. The showers were good.

• 2nd Aug 2015

We had a problem connected to the hostel. We wanted to go to Auschwitz and the tickets were bought there, so we did it. The day after, we were waiting for the bus in the square they told us, but not a single bus came. We went to the hostel reception to better understand the problem. They told us that it was our fault and rejected to give our money back. It was really annoying for us!

It is my first time to stay in a hostel and my expectation met this place. Very good Hostel ,Clean rooms, helpful staff, good and easy location. I will repeat!

• 29th Jul 2015

The central position. Room was very clean and tidy, breakfast was good

• 28th Jul 2015

Good location with helpful staff. Very close to the main market. Nice staff. Staff gave me a free map, on the map are qrcodes so I could see how I go to many interesting places. Free breakfast is good and the kitchen is well equipped.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Saint Lucia

The location of the hostel is perfect. It's close to everything, we can walk everywhere, plus there is a supermarket right next to so itcs convienient to grab some stuff to eat if u dont want to go to a restaurant. The staffs are pretty nice and helpful. We just stayed obly one might but we enjoyed it so much! Highly recommended

Hostel was 10/10 in everyway! Has everything a very fair price (and FREE unlimited WIFI)! The beds are comfortable, the breakfast is good, and it is very clean.

• 17th Jul 2015

Very dirty (rooms, bathrooms, common room... Really disgusting place) and noisy. Wooden floor very noisy and very thin walls. No lockers available for everybody. Otherwise very good location and nice staff,

• 14th Jul 2015

The staff were very friendly, personal helpful and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I look forward to staying here again.

• 13th Jul 2015

The wifi worked very well and the breakfast was nice. It was good , I enjoyed staying there , close to city center ,cheap, clean and the staff were kind and flexible,

• 9th Jul 2015