Benedict Hostel Reviews

Dunajewskiego 5, Krakow, Poland

Hostel Benedict is wonderful, it was a perfect place to stay! I was so sad I couldn't stay longer. Hostel Benedict really has everything, and this for such a low price. It's amazing. Thank you guys, for everything!

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Cheap, but nice and clean hostel.

Nice kitchen, only 2 showers one sink and two toilets for each gender in hostel so I had I wait a few times. three tiered bunk beds. They do not enforce quiet hours at all, so there was a party every night until late. But the staff was very nice. Good place to stay cheap near center. Not good if you just want to relax.

This hostel was in a perfect spot near the Main Market Square. It is also perfectly accessible from the local bus stop from the airport. The staff was so nice and helpful in recommending places to eat. The bunkbeds are three beds high, just an fyi. I would definitely recommend it!!

Keep clean about the bathroom and keep bathroom and restroom separated. Keep a carpet or something to separate the bathroom and the living room. the noise and also the private things should be kept from the bathroom.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • China

The only good point is its location which is had by every other hostels. There are two bathrooms which contain two toilets and showers for all hostel. Moreover, these places are always dirty. In my second day the soap machine-like thing had broken and the soap ran out off. But they didn't fix it and more importantly they didn't refill or put some another soap in the bathroom. Also there is a nut-old man who stays there permanently, thinking that he's the owner of the hostel. Rooms are always ope

Perfect location and price, nice breakfast. Facilities were a bit dirty

Localization is really good, close to everything and the price is good. But isn't the most cleanest place and the staff isn't so friendly. But it worth what you pay.

Good location , really value for money .... So many wifi , but none of them are working .....

4 years of constant travelling, by far the worst place I have ever stayed. greeted by a guy who was unwilling to help, I asked about a particular bar, he said he knew it but wouldnt give direction or a map. was extremely dirty where I felt I needed to wash the "clean dishes" before I used them. I stayed in Krakow an extra 2days but left Benedict as soon as I woke up to go some where else. security was non existent, people could walk in to any room with out any keys or questions. the list goes on

Superb location - 5 minutes by walk to Old Town. The simplest breakfast included in the price. Nice atmosphere, helpful staff, great cleanliness, the pretty receptionist :)) . I will definetely come back to this hostel.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Great hostel. Great rooms. Friendly Staff. Located a 5 min walk away from the city square. Great place to stay for a couple of nights ! Would definitely revisit if in the city again.

This is very much a value for money hostel. It's very cheap and it's good for the price. The common area is great but the rooms are small and have triple bunks which aren't the most comfortable. That said I still got a reasonable nights sleep. The wifi regularly dropped out also. This is not a party hostel in my experience which was good for me but if that's what you want I wouldn't recommend it. If you want a cheap, friendly, quiet, well located hostel though I'd highly recommend it

Benedict was really great for sight seeing Krakow. They have a well stocked kitchen for cooking your own meals. Security could possibly be amped up a bit, there were no room keys, although we got lockers and there's a safe at reception. Comfy beds and lovely staff.

The hostel is located in a very good place close to the main square. The rooms are very cheap but sufficient to stay for a couple of days. I loved the idea of the simplest continental breakfast included in the price and also the board with all the attractions and days when they are free of charge. This helped us plan the stay even more. The toilets are clean. Don't be afraid of the first impression as it is located in an old building because inside it is just very good.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Poland

Extremely nice and helpfull stuff. Great informations in hostel about city atractions, some really good advises on how to spent less money (free musem entrance, public transport to Wieliczka etc.) Superb location - 5 minutes by walk to Old Town, 15 to Wawel, 20 to train/bus station. Nice and friendly atmosphere. I will definetely come back to this hostel while visiting Kraków again.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Poland

The kitchen is quite small for the amount of people the hostel holds but you just have to weave around people. I went to turn my bed side lamp on and it blew all the electrics in our room, went to explain to staff so he could look at the fuse box and he didn't understand and thought I wanted a new bulb. Rooms are also quite small for the amount of people, ends up with people's stuff everywhere, especially if they've done any washing!

Very clean and nice hostel. Hostel opens 24/7. For the price we paid it was more than we expected. Hostel is in a great location, It is walking distance from everything.! Perfect place to stay on low budget. It was wonderful to stay at Krakow. Included breakfast was quite basic.

• 21st Sep 2014

The male member of staff is psycho path. He physically harassed me after falling asleep on the sofa then repeatedly apologised straight after. There are no lockers and my friend got bitten by bed bugs. Breakfast was a loaf of stale bread and overall the hostel had alot to be desired for. Would not return if you paid me

• 20th Sep 2014

It was just two day that i had to stay but it was very nice experience. Nice place right in the heart of Krakow. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast was welcomed but it didn't have a vast variety of things.

• 19th Sep 2014