Benedict Hostel Reviews

Dunajewskiego 5, Krakow, Poland

The only good point is its location which is had by every other hostels. There are two bathrooms which contain two toilets and showers for all hostel. Moreover, these places are always dirty. In my second day the soap machine-like thing had broken and the soap ran out off. But they didn't fix it and more importantly they didn't refill or put some another soap in the bathroom. Also there is a nut-old man who stays there permanently, thinking that he's the owner of the hostel. Rooms are always ope

Hostel was really good. Great central location close from old town, good a free breakfast. common room with big tv, absolutely good value for money,

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Perfect location and price, nice breakfast. Facilities were a bit dirty

If you go to the Cracow. You have to stay in this hostel. Staff is very very nice and helpful. Rooms are clean and looks amazing. Cleanstaff does very good job indeed. Breakfast is included and good. It is one of the best hostels to stay in Cracow.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Iceland

Localization is really good, close to everything and the price is good. But isn't the most cleanest place and the staff isn't so friendly. But it worth what you pay.

Good location , really value for money .... So many wifi , but none of them are working .....

I highly recommend this Hostel. Good location, near the tram stop and there are many cheap restaurants. close to the main market. amazing staff. Awesome place to stay

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was great. Great central location, good free breakfast. The staff were very helpful. I will come back.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Burkina Faso

4 years of constant travelling, by far the worst place I have ever stayed. greeted by a guy who was unwilling to help, I asked about a particular bar, he said he knew it but wouldnt give direction or a map. was extremely dirty where I felt I needed to wash the "clean dishes" before I used them. I stayed in Krakow an extra 2days but left Benedict as soon as I woke up to go some where else. security was non existent, people could walk in to any room with out any keys or questions. the list goes on

Superb location - 5 minutes by walk to Old Town. The simplest breakfast included in the price. Nice atmosphere, helpful staff, great cleanliness, the pretty receptionist :)) . I will definetely come back to this hostel.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Great hostel. Great rooms. Friendly Staff. Located a 5 min walk away from the city square. Great place to stay for a couple of nights ! Would definitely revisit if in the city again.

This is very much a value for money hostel. It's very cheap and it's good for the price. The common area is great but the rooms are small and have triple bunks which aren't the most comfortable. That said I still got a reasonable nights sleep. The wifi regularly dropped out also. This is not a party hostel in my experience which was good for me but if that's what you want I wouldn't recommend it. If you want a cheap, friendly, quiet, well located hostel though I'd highly recommend it

Thanks very much. I had a great stay! Location very handy near old town. 5 minutes walk to Market Square. The staff are always friendly and helpful. individual lights on beds. I picked this location due to location. I like this fabulous place.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Benedict was really great for sight seeing Krakow. They have a well stocked kitchen for cooking your own meals. Security could possibly be amped up a bit, there were no room keys, although we got lockers and there's a safe at reception. Comfy beds and lovely staff.

The hostel is located in a very good place close to the main square. The rooms are very cheap but sufficient to stay for a couple of days. I loved the idea of the simplest continental breakfast included in the price and also the board with all the attractions and days when they are free of charge. This helped us plan the stay even more. The toilets are clean. Don't be afraid of the first impression as it is located in an old building because inside it is just very good.

Extremely nice and helpfull stuff. Great informations in hostel about city atractions, some really good advises on how to spent less money (free musem entrance, public transport to Wieliczka etc.) Superb location - 5 minutes by walk to Old Town, 15 to Wawel, 20 to train/bus station. Nice and friendly atmosphere. I will definetely come back to this hostel while visiting Kraków again.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Poland

The kitchen is quite small for the amount of people the hostel holds but you just have to weave around people. I went to turn my bed side lamp on and it blew all the electrics in our room, went to explain to staff so he could look at the fuse box and he didn't understand and thought I wanted a new bulb. Rooms are also quite small for the amount of people, ends up with people's stuff everywhere, especially if they've done any washing!

Very clean and nice hostel. Hostel opens 24/7. For the price we paid it was more than we expected. Hostel is in a great location, It is walking distance from everything.! Perfect place to stay on low budget. It was wonderful to stay at Krakow. Included breakfast was quite basic.

• 21st Sep 2014

The male member of staff is psycho path. He physically harassed me after falling asleep on the sofa then repeatedly apologised straight after. There are no lockers and my friend got bitten by bed bugs. Breakfast was a loaf of stale bread and overall the hostel had alot to be desired for. Would not return if you paid me

• 20th Sep 2014

Nice hotel. Showers, toilets always clean. Free breakfast good. The location is absolutely stunning. Very close to everything. For a decent price, so I would recommend it.

• 19th Sep 2014