Benedict Hostel Reviews

Dunajewskiego 5, Krakow, Poland

ok, no complaints at all!

• 30th May 2014
  • Portugal

I think this is a nice facility in a good location. The hostel has a cool vibe and a lively atmosphere.

• 24th May 2014

Great hostel! It's in a great location and has everything you need :) would definitely stay again!!

• 23rd May 2014

It was a great price, but the hostel didn't have much atmosphere. It was hard to make friends there so I don't recommend it if you are a solo traveller. It was nicely tucked away from the noise, and in a central location. Also I thought the breakfast was very basic

It is very simple, but good value, Breakfast was good and kitchen was clean. We told the staff member we would only stay one day when we checked in because of change of plans, the gentleman was not happy and wanted us to pay for the entire 5 days, which I refused. I did pay for the one day when we checked out early in the morning the lady was very helpful. I was charged 1 day deposit when I booked and was not credited back yet. I will request it again.

Nice rooms and the location is perfect. I loved it =)

• 14th May 2014

The location is excellent, right near main market, but not right in the middle of all the noise.

• 11th May 2014

Location is perfect, stuff is really helpfull and nice, and they work 24/7 which is great for late check in. Hostel is super clean and breakfast is inclused. I really don't have any complaints. The best choice you could make. And the price is just too small so at first you think it's some kind of error, it couldn't be true :D

It was good all....thanks! Free internet. The staff members are helpful.

• 30th Apr 2014

The nights was a little bit noisy because of the other guests...

It was great value for money. I really liked this hostel. The staff were young, helpful and friendly and spoke English. For the price, I was expecting something worse.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Really nice place - definitely not a party hostel, but great as a base for sightseeing or chilling out for a couple of days. The staff are really helpful and are great for advice on cheaper ways of doing Oswiecim and the Salt Mines.

• 27th Apr 2014

This hostel is very basic and the facilities are quite old however it had every thing you need and our is cheaper and had a better proximity to the main square than most others. Staff are friendly. The only issue I had was the cleaner stomps around outside your room first thing and it is so loud it sounds like drums. She also came into our room without knocking first.

Rooms and bedsheets are clean. Few minutes walking to the Old City I recommend this place a lot. A great hostel for a weekend away.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Cyprus

Good location, close to many sights of the old town

• 16th Apr 2014

It's an weird place but very close to the main square. SUPER cheap, so very worth to go there.

The atmosphere, the people, location and the rooms are cool. It was a great place to chill after a day of sightseeing in Krakow. The value for money is excellent.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Very nice hostel with a good location. Close to main attractions. Helpful staff. I recommend it totally :)

• 13th Apr 2014

I loved everything about this hostel! Such great value for money! Very good location. The hostel staff were very friendly and helpful. This is a great hostel we would thoroughly recommend. I enjoyed the location of the hostel in an interesting area and a short walk from the old town.

• 9th Apr 2014

Benedict Hostel is in a good spot in the city but is a little tricky to find. The breakfast was free! The security was horrible though. No lockers, no locks on doors, and anyone could just walk into the hostel without being questioned. There was also a strange 60-year-old man walking around who apparently lives there? But that was creepy. Overall, it was fine. It was cheap.