Benedict Hostel Reviews

Dunajewskiego 5, Krakow, Poland

The location was great. The price is fair! Very good wifi signal throughout the building.

• 7th Jun 2014

Excellent location and amazing price. It didn't have the party atmosphere during our stay- which was exactly what we wanted. A short walk into old town with many amazing restaurants nearby!

This hostel was great especially for the price! Location close to main market.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Location is awesome, full of students. The staff is really nice and helpful. Definately would recommend.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Hungary

Hostel is located in an ideal tourist place. Would not hesitate to stay here again the next time i'm in Krakow

• 31st May 2014

Great location, comfortable beds, very quiet: great place to sleep for cheap! It was not a party hostel but you could still meet people in the lounge/kitchen.

ok, no complaints at all!

• 30th May 2014
  • Portugal

I think this is a nice facility in a good location. The hostel has a cool vibe and a lively atmosphere.

• 24th May 2014

Great hostel! It's in a great location and has everything you need :) would definitely stay again!!

• 23rd May 2014

It was a great price, but the hostel didn't have much atmosphere. It was hard to make friends there so I don't recommend it if you are a solo traveller. It was nicely tucked away from the noise, and in a central location. Also I thought the breakfast was very basic

It is very simple, but good value, Breakfast was good and kitchen was clean. We told the staff member we would only stay one day when we checked in because of change of plans, the gentleman was not happy and wanted us to pay for the entire 5 days, which I refused. I did pay for the one day when we checked out early in the morning the lady was very helpful. I was charged 1 day deposit when I booked and was not credited back yet. I will request it again.

Nice rooms and the location is perfect. I loved it =)

• 14th May 2014

The location is excellent, right near main market, but not right in the middle of all the noise.

• 11th May 2014

Location is perfect, stuff is really helpfull and nice, and they work 24/7 which is great for late check in. Hostel is super clean and breakfast is inclused. I really don't have any complaints. The best choice you could make. And the price is just too small so at first you think it's some kind of error, it couldn't be true :D

It was good all....thanks! Free internet. The staff members are helpful.

• 30th Apr 2014

The nights was a little bit noisy because of the other guests...

It was great value for money. I really liked this hostel. The staff were young, helpful and friendly and spoke English. For the price, I was expecting something worse.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Really nice place - definitely not a party hostel, but great as a base for sightseeing or chilling out for a couple of days. The staff are really helpful and are great for advice on cheaper ways of doing Oswiecim and the Salt Mines.

• 27th Apr 2014

This hostel is very basic and the facilities are quite old however it had every thing you need and our is cheaper and had a better proximity to the main square than most others. Staff are friendly. The only issue I had was the cleaner stomps around outside your room first thing and it is so loud it sounds like drums. She also came into our room without knocking first.

Rooms and bedsheets are clean. Few minutes walking to the Old City I recommend this place a lot. A great hostel for a weekend away.

• 20th Apr 2014