Benedict Hostel Reviews

Dunajewskiego 5, Krakow, Poland

When I arrived I was told to go away. The women here are incredibly rude; however the men were very friendly and tried help you out. The rooms are fine. The bathrooms are really dirty. I wouldn't recommend but very cheap and great location

I liked the hostel for 3 things: location, great staff, fair price for what they offer.

• 17th Aug 2015

It was exactly what i was looking for, reasonable price, safe and clean place to stay ideal for students.

• 16th Aug 2015

The staff was very rude and impatient. I'm sorry to cause trouble, but we're tired and frustrated as well. Please don't respond to my questions with annoyance and disgust. Especially when it's 5 am and all we want to do is pay for our room in advance to check in. We were fine waiting to actually get the room, we just wanted to confirm our reservation.

Our 9 bed dorm was very small! Three triple-bunk beds squeezed into a room with barely room to turn around between them. Also there were not enough bathrooms, as the hostel was fairly busy. However the common area was nice, with a fan and a few comfortable sofas. There always seemed to be friendly people around, so the atmosphere was good.

free breakfast, clean bed, etc location was a fantastic ...Staff was very nice.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great hostel experience for me. Overall the staff were very friendly, made me feel safe, were helpful, inclusive and made me feel like I was part of a family. I stored my luggage for a whole day without no extra charges, and had consistent access to the computer. Minor issues were the hostel was a little hard to find and the fridge smelled a bit, but overall I will definitely stay again!

This was my second stay in Krakow. Nice, hostel near the main market; All in all, it was a good price for a good location.

• 10th Aug 2015