Benedict Hostel Reviews

Dunajewskiego 5, Krakow, Poland

Very close the the main sqaure. The bunk beds are quite high. Whole hostel cleaned every morning. Although we were an all female group and we were in a room with a older man who supposedly lived there and it was a bit uncomfortable at times.

It was overall a great experience. Reasonable price. I really recommend this hostel

• 21st Jun 2014

Great security, although the twin-private room was located farther from downtown than the hostel's main building. The staff is not proficient in English speaking. The beds in room are not comfortable at all. It wasn't possible to watch tv channels in English because there wasn't any device plugged to the tv as listed in the inventory of accessories into the room. Please, correct your deficiencies in order to provide a better lodging service for future travellers. With kind regards! Carlos.

I was only at the hostel for 2 nights and left both days really early so never got a chance to eat breakfast but the people behind the recption are very friendly and helpful and that works fine and its been value for money all the way. I am yet to find a cheaper place in Europe.

good location with easy access to centre

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Hostel a excellent for the price. Is a great place to stay when in Krakow.

• 15th Jun 2014

Oh, wow, what can I say? I've stayed in a few hostels, but this one is by far my favourite. Super-friendly, fun staff; the bathrooms cleaned every morning; in walking/riding distance to everything, and SOOO cheap. I really didn't want to leave. They really look out for your safety

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Jamaica

The location was great. The price is fair! Very good wifi signal throughout the building.

• 7th Jun 2014

Excellent location and amazing price. It didn't have the party atmosphere during our stay- which was exactly what we wanted. A short walk into old town with many amazing restaurants nearby!

This hostel was great especially for the price! Location close to main market.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Location is awesome, full of students. The staff is really nice and helpful. Definately would recommend.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Hungary

Hostel is located in an ideal tourist place. Would not hesitate to stay here again the next time i'm in Krakow

• 31st May 2014

Great location, comfortable beds, very quiet: great place to sleep for cheap! It was not a party hostel but you could still meet people in the lounge/kitchen.

ok, no complaints at all!

• 30th May 2014
  • Portugal

I think this is a nice facility in a good location. The hostel has a cool vibe and a lively atmosphere.

• 24th May 2014

Great hostel! It's in a great location and has everything you need :) would definitely stay again!!

• 23rd May 2014

It was a great price, but the hostel didn't have much atmosphere. It was hard to make friends there so I don't recommend it if you are a solo traveller. It was nicely tucked away from the noise, and in a central location. Also I thought the breakfast was very basic

It is very simple, but good value, Breakfast was good and kitchen was clean. We told the staff member we would only stay one day when we checked in because of change of plans, the gentleman was not happy and wanted us to pay for the entire 5 days, which I refused. I did pay for the one day when we checked out early in the morning the lady was very helpful. I was charged 1 day deposit when I booked and was not credited back yet. I will request it again.

Nice rooms and the location is perfect. I loved it =)

• 14th May 2014

The location is excellent, right near main market, but not right in the middle of all the noise.

• 11th May 2014