Bening Bungalow

Superb 126 Total Reviews
Superb 126 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Female, 31-40
12th Jul 2017

This is the third time I stayed in Bening bungalow and it always feels like coming home. I love the location. There are really nice places with great food nearby. Also very close to the yoga barn, a place which I love. The bungalow itself is very quiet and has beautiful rice-terrace view from te balcony where you enjoy a nice breakfast. The room is spatious, nice and clean. I love the owners, they are so friendly and nice and social. I'm sure to come back here when I would come to Ubud again.