Bening Bungalow Reviews

Pengosekan Street, Bali, -, Ubud, Indonesia

Really liked my stay! The area is quiet and well located (short walk to the center and really close to a Supermarket). The place was really clean and the staff friendly

The staff were extremely nice and very friendly and brought breakfast (banana pancakes and fresh fruit) onto our balcony every morning looking out onto the rice fields. The bedroom was spacious with a very basic ensuite bathroom and the hot water was quite temperamental. Only major problem was that the walls between bedrooms were extremely thin and it sounded like the neighbours were in our room. Also at night the animals from in the rice fields were very very noisy!

• 12th Aug 2015

A really pleasant stay at Bening Bungalows, after booking and then seeing some bad reviews on trip advisor we were a little bit worried but had a really great stay. Thank you.

Beautiful room, I absolutely loved it! They brought you breakfast on your deck in the morning and made sure you had coffee. It was lovely! Only complaint was that the WiFi would not work, but there are definitely worse things out there. ;)

This is fabulous, cozy and good atmosphere bungalow. You will have a great time among rice field. It’s good for relaxing not party. The location is not far from downtown and only 15-20 mins walk to Ubud market. Breakfast is so so and awful wifi (please fix it) but you can find wifi in any restaurants or cafe here. I would like to stay there again.

Really great value for money, situated in a quiet, peaceful place. Thank you for being so accommodating!

Simple but clean room. Nice view to the rice field. Very quiet. Breakfast is good. The owner is very friendly and helped us with transport and activities .

I had a nice stay and enjoyed the nice view a lot! Friendly people, good price-quality, location is good, ... the walls are quite thin, so you can hear your neighbour sometimes, but not much street noice, so it was ok. I would stay here again.

I'm not reviewing Bening Bungalows. My flight got delayed and there was a lot of traffic on the road so I arrived three hours past the time I said I would arrived. They gave our rooms to somebody else and then sent us to anther hostel called Tunjung Bungalows. The owners were really friendly and the breakfast was amazing. The bathroom didn't smell quite nice but that wasn't really a problem because it was all very clean. Besides the inconvenient on the arrival I didn't have any other issues.

Sweet and friendly staff who kept leaving me tea on my balcony which was lovely. Beautiful, serene, relaxing view of rice paddy and quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Close to shops and bars and restaurants but out of the way of the noisier busy bit of Ubud yet and easy walk/taxi to the top of the town, palace, markets etc. Walking distance to the monkey forest and Cocomart. Clean room and ensuite, shower not the hottest but didn't bother me, good price and better than expected. Would stay again.

• 6th Jul 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights - the room was lovely, a big bed and excellent shower with hot water. I also had good air-con. The breakfast on your balcony while overlooking the rice fields is a lovely way to start your day. The staff are very friendly. I would recommend getting a guided tour though, the tour from the bungalows was just myself and a driver, I didnt have anyone showing me around, it was more a taxi for the day. It also isn't the place to stay if you want to meet new people.

An ideal place for reflection or if you need to write. Very serene with the view of the padi field and away from the traffic yet close to shops. Staff and owner are very helpful. A value for money accommodation which I hope they will maintain. Would definitely come back. They can arrange pickup from airport and tours. Thank you Made (pronounce as Mah Dee) and Tuning. Terima kasih. p.s. wifi connection is unstable.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia
  • Couple, 41+

FANTASTIC view over the rice patties, beautiful breakfasts, friendly staff & handy locale - will definitely stay again when i find myself in your wonderful country :)

• 19th May 2015

Best place to stay in Ubud! Set over a beautiful rice field, it doesn't get much more relaxing than this. Huge windows in the rooms to enjoy the view, fresh-cooked breakfast delivered right to your patio, extremely clean and spacious bathrooms, and the staff are so friendly and always looking for ways to make your stay even better! Located near the Yoga Barn, at the bottom of Hanoman road, you're near yoga, boutique shopping, and great cafes. Stayed two nights and had to come back for more!

Very nice staff but bathrooms need significant upgrade and rooms could use fresh set of paint.

It took me 4 tries calling the hostel to get in touch with someone because i was lost. The staff i dealt with for most of my stay barely knew any english which made it difficult to communicate with them. They would only except IDR for payment and could not provide change back for the amount given. The rooms are very nice and very clean as were the balconies but the bathrooms really should be updated. Breakfast was very delicious and included and tea upon arrival were a nice treat.

only two rooms have air con so male sure you get what you pay for!! amazing location and breakfast

• 9th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff was very friendly. Nice rooms with a big bathroom en a beautiful bed. Good breakfast! Thank you :)