8.4
Fabulous 94 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 94 Total Reviews
Bening Bungalow Located at Pengosekan Street, Bali, -, Ubud.
Indonesia
Ubud Bali 80571 Pengosekan Street, Bali, -
84% 94
-8.5206633 115.2632546
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
12th May 2016

Great place to stay. Walking distance to everything monkey forest and Arma art museum which I highly recommend. Despite being right down town it is very tranquil because you are a short 50m down a path nestled amongst small rice fields, nicely hidden away from the most and hustle and bustle on the main streets, but when you want it it's right there! We also rented a scooter for 50,000 idr a day from them can't beat that. Deluxe room comes with air conditioning and breakfast in the morning:)

28th Mar 2016
7.1

I got a single room with a good view of the rice field in the back but it has no A/C. The bathroom was weirdly structured. The "drain" for the shower is far away so the shower water moves across the bathroom, past the toilet, to reach it but it doesn't even drain! The shower was cold so I had to just deal with showering in cold water. I guess it makes up for not having A/C? There was a miscommunication with the staff but I expected it. The location makes up for the lack of facilities here though

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016
7.7

Overall good stay in a double bed room without ac. Room is clean an big washroom. Downside is that you can literally hear all the sound from the room next door (even quiet speaking). Breakfast is the usuall banana pancakes that you would have at every hostel that offer breakfast. Good location near the monkey forest

23rd Feb 2016

The bungalow is in the middle of Ubud, but it looks on a meadow and is quiet and peaceful. You have a huge bed, cooking facilities and your own porch. You can make your own coffee and tea with the hot water always available in your own thermos. And breakfast is real breakfast with pancakes and fruit! Staff is very helpful! All my wishes were fulfilled, scooter rental or transportation to the airport, etc. When I come back to Ubud, I'll try to stay at Bening Bungalow again!!!

17th Jan 2016

I enjoyed my stay here and actually extended it beyond my initial reservation. The location is great - most of Ubud is within walking distance. Very close to the Yoga Barn, supermarket, and great restaurants. The breakfast was basic but fine, and I think it's pretty standard. The staff's English is incredibly basic, so be prepared to be patient. Off the main road, so it's quiet at night, and you'll get to hear some nature. I would stay here again.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
8th Jan 2016

Perfect location, 5 minutes from yoga barn, monkey forest, ubud palace, variety of great restaurants for all budgets. Good wifi. Rooms are clean and roomy and one of the best nights sleep we've had throughout our travels. Family run place, they really cannot do enough for you. Breakfast served daily to your room with good choice of nice food. Highly recommended, great value for money. Our 3 night stayed turned into 9 nights.

• Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jan 2016
6.3

It was a little tricky to communicate with the personnel as their English were not too good - they made up for it in friendly attitude though!

16th Dec 2015

My boyfriend and i stayed here for four days and it was absolutely lovely. We had a four poster canopy bed with white netting, a rainfall shower, air conditioning, and a private balcony. Coffee, tea, and a hot water thermos was brought to our balcony every morning, and cleaned up in the afternoon. We also had complimentary breakfast delivered to the room (you just have to mention to them what you want) of either crepes or omelets. I'd highly recommend this place, it was a highlight of our trip!

• SCMaccarone
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
6th Dec 2015

fancy little spot off a main road, modest breakfast with coffee and tea made this place worth while. staff didn't speak a lick of english. I was kinda nervous handing my money to a kid but it all worked out, didn't like the fact that they went in my room everyday to only make the bed and turn off the a/c. if you're staying here and going out at night bring a flashlight. no one likes stepping on a snail.

1st Dec 2015
7.7

I thought everything was excellent except for the fact that the staff don't really comprehend English well. It took me quite a bit to figure out how much it would cost to have a friend with me unexpectantly.