Bening Bungalow Reviews

Pengosekan Street, Bali, -, Ubud, Indonesia

Good location, walking distance to everything. Room cleanliness was so-so, quite a few ants. Room was average overall but looked out onto a super close ride paddy and so can see workers til sunset on your patio. Breakfast was good and included. If only staying in ubud couple of nights, it'll do.

Very friendly, helpful. The place was great and very close to the center of ubud. I am planning on staying there again next year

The Bungalows were bit hard to find, but the staff is really nice and friendly. The location is really good, it's very central and you can walk to everything you need in a few minutes. Breakfast is ok, the pancakes are delicious. There is coffee and tea available the whole day. The room was basic, but big and clean (they get cleaned every day) and had a nice view over a ricefield. I was really happy to stay there and would absolute recommend it.

• 12th Sep 2014

For the price of what we paid, we scored a great deal. Of course, we're not expecting extravagant facilities or even beds but what made up for that was the amazing staff. Within minutes of booking, I was sent an email from Tuning, the owner, in regards to being picked up from the airport. We didn't need to be, but the fact that it was offered shows amazing customer service. Also, he gladly offered to take us down to the airport for a small fee and we enjoyed our conversations. 9/10

• 17th Aug 2014

Nice place to stay for a few days. Warm water and very friendly staff with a lovely breakfast and a beautiful view over the rice fields. Quiet place in a very bussy city. Location is very close to the city center. Everything is available by food.

Nice room with a great view over some rice fields from your terrace - where breakfast is also served. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Only downside was the noise: everywhere around they were building and playing music from the early morning.

There are 2 Bening Bungalow in Ubud but I didn't know that when I got at the other one. The owner picked me up to take the Bungalow which I booked. He is very kind and helpful. The room looks old but huge. Nice hot shower, table and chairs outside, wifi was good condition, they have a rent bike which is new...I loved to stay. Thank you so much!

We stayed next door, also from the same family because bening was full or so. Nice place, good location.

I stayed 3 nights in Bening Bungalows. The owner Made was really nice and friendly! Bening had a perfect location for me: just 2min from the Perama bus station (where you can also book activities), and only 10min walk from the main streets of Ubud. Everything you need is close by, it's calm and you have a nice view on the ricefields!

Would be nicer if there are toiletries such as tissue, shampoo, soap. Maybe towel, too. No bedside table inside the room.

The room was very clean the owners were really friendly. The the location was good five minute walk to Monkey Forest. Close to restaurants and spas. The rooms have a balcony over looking rice fields. I would stay there again go sure.