Bening Bungalow Reviews

Pengosekan Street, Bali, -, Ubud, Indonesia

For the price of what we paid, we scored a great deal. Of course, we're not expecting extravagant facilities or even beds but what made up for that was the amazing staff. Within minutes of booking, I was sent an email from Tuning, the owner, in regards to being picked up from the airport. We didn't need to be, but the fact that it was offered shows amazing customer service. Also, he gladly offered to take us down to the airport for a small fee and we enjoyed our conversations. 9/10

• 17th Aug 2014

Nice room with a great view over some rice fields from your terrace - where breakfast is also served. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Only downside was the noise: everywhere around they were building and playing music from the early morning.

There are 2 Bening Bungalow in Ubud but I didn't know that when I got at the other one. The owner picked me up to take the Bungalow which I booked. He is very kind and helpful. The room looks old but huge. Nice hot shower, table and chairs outside, wifi was good condition, they have a rent bike which is new...I loved to stay. Thank you so much!

We stayed next door, also from the same family because bening was full or so. Nice place, good location.

I stayed 3 nights in Bening Bungalows. The owner Made was really nice and friendly! Bening had a perfect location for me: just 2min from the Perama bus station (where you can also book activities), and only 10min walk from the main streets of Ubud. Everything you need is close by, it's calm and you have a nice view on the ricefields!

Would be nicer if there are toiletries such as tissue, shampoo, soap. Maybe towel, too. No bedside table inside the room.

The room was very clean the owners were really friendly. The the location was good five minute walk to Monkey Forest. Close to restaurants and spas. The rooms have a balcony over looking rice fields. I would stay there again go sure.

I booked a room for Bening Bungalow through Hostel World and when I arrived there, they have given away my room and had no place for me to stay. I was left on the street in Ubud Bali because they gave up my reservation (note, that I arrived at the correct check in date and time) and was forced to pay a large sum of additional money to get transportation and find a new hostel with vacancy. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

The owners are really nice, beautiful view of the rice paddies, and very comfortable stay over all! will stay again!

I had such a nice and peaceful stay with Bening Bungalos. The staff were excellent. The only problems I had was that the wall between my room and my neighbours was very thin - this was fine when my neighbours were quiet, but I was staying next to a group of pretty loud boys for a few nights and this led to a lot of disturbed sleep. The other issue was when the rice fields were harvested, the farmers burned the waste crop, which led to a lot of smoke around the balcony and room.

We feel like home, amazing breakfast !

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Spain

Great place. It just to the south of ubud veneer center, which is about 15 mins waking away. I preferred that place to the center because it had some great little places to eat. Owner is super friendly. He suggested a kecak dance in the center for 5 euro and it turned out to be one of the best things we did in ubud. Very nice

Excellent stay! Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, great quiet location, good breakfast. No frills like swimming pools or hot showers, but you don't need it: all of Ubud is one big resort!

• 3rd Mar 2014