Bening Bungalow Reviews

Pengosekan Street, Bali, -, Ubud, Indonesia

It was just the perfect place, great value for money. Having a Fan was more than enough, breakfast at the bungalow, close to the city center and beautiful family owners. I will go again!

Good location, walking distance to everything. Room cleanliness was so-so, quite a few ants. Room was average overall but looked out onto a super close ride paddy and so can see workers til sunset on your patio. Breakfast was good and included. If only staying in ubud couple of nights, it'll do.

Excellent value for money and the staff were very friendly despite the language barrier. Waking up to breakfast on your own private porch looking over rice fields made this place great. This only down side was that we booked for a twin room and got a double instead, but it wasn't really a big issue for us.

Very friendly, helpful. The place was great and very close to the center of ubud. I am planning on staying there again next year

The Bungalows were bit hard to find, but the staff is really nice and friendly. The location is really good, it's very central and you can walk to everything you need in a few minutes. Breakfast is ok, the pancakes are delicious. There is coffee and tea available the whole day. The room was basic, but big and clean (they get cleaned every day) and had a nice view over a ricefield. I was really happy to stay there and would absolute recommend it.

• 12th Sep 2014

For the price of what we paid, we scored a great deal. Of course, we're not expecting extravagant facilities or even beds but what made up for that was the amazing staff. Within minutes of booking, I was sent an email from Tuning, the owner, in regards to being picked up from the airport. We didn't need to be, but the fact that it was offered shows amazing customer service. Also, he gladly offered to take us down to the airport for a small fee and we enjoyed our conversations. 9/10

• 17th Aug 2014

Nice place to stay for a few days. Warm water and very friendly staff with a lovely breakfast and a beautiful view over the rice fields. Quiet place in a very bussy city. Location is very close to the city center. Everything is available by food.

Nice room with a great view over some rice fields from your terrace - where breakfast is also served. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Only downside was the noise: everywhere around they were building and playing music from the early morning.

There are 2 Bening Bungalow in Ubud but I didn't know that when I got at the other one. The owner picked me up to take the Bungalow which I booked. He is very kind and helpful. The room looks old but huge. Nice hot shower, table and chairs outside, wifi was good condition, they have a rent bike which is new...I loved to stay. Thank you so much!

We stayed next door, also from the same family because bening was full or so. Nice place, good location.