Bent Prop Inn Downtown Reviews

700 H St, Anchorage, USA

I travel all over the world and this was the first experience staying in hostel and having good time, I just called one day before I arrival to Anchorage and talked to Dave (manager), immediately he made my reservation. During my two weeks staying in same place all of staff really were very friendly, helpful and respectful to every person. All I can say Dave, Alan and Adam and others that I forgot their names, thanks again for making my time in Alaska a true Alaskan experience. Mina Fard

• 11th Aug 2014

A fantastic value in a very expensive city. A small former hotel sitting in the shadow of a huge luxury hotel in downtown Anchorage. Direct bus to airport. Good hostel facilities. Caveat: No grocery store nearby.

Everything you could want from a hostel.