8.7
Fabulous 66 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 66 Total Reviews
Bent Prop Inn Downtown Located at 700 H St, , Anchorage.
USA
Anchorage Alaska 700 H St
87% 66
61.2155430 -149.8976656
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Good location walking distance to town. Safe and secure, however noise from the road can be a little loud. All in all a reasonable place to stay.

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

This was my first experience in a hostel and I was very pleased. I rated my experience as a 10 and it really was. I felt safe and felt my belongings were safe. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. I am an older guest but have always wanted to try a stay in a hostel. I was there for only one night but would have stayed longer.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
3rd Jul 2016
8.0

The Bent Prop Inn is a no frills but friendly, clean and snug place. The staff are very caring and the kitchen is great!

10th Jun 2016
6.9

Great location downtown. Wifi is alright, decent facilities. The room I had smelled disgusting all 3 days although they promised to fix and clean the room. It was the worst dorm smell I've had in 7 monthd travelling..

• prazakcz7784
  • Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
1st Jun 2016

I have enjoyed my stay. Also in comperison to other hostels the standard was very good.

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th May 2016

This location has an incredibly attentive and helpful staff. It is currently under renovation, so I am really looking forward to staying here in the future! My only caveat is the shower - the curtain should be moved closer to the stall for privacy.