Bent Prop Inn Downtown Reviews

700 H St, Anchorage, USA

Everything you could want from a hostel.

Have to go outside if you want to go through the room and lobby. Outside is cold and unsafe.

Booked a 4 bed room, got an 8 bed room. Bathroom Not too clean. Need your own lockers. Quiet central.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

• 18th Jul 2013

I do not have anything negative to stay about this hostel. While I was only there very short it seemed like a great hostel for all ages and a very good place to meet people. The man who worked there in the morning was great. He made a pancake breakfast and was very helpful with questions we had. I would highly recommend this place!

Everyone was friendly, they were there to help even during my weird hours, and it all went smoothly!