Berat Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Gorica, 295, Berat, Albania

The volunteers from out of town seemed to run the place, while the guy called Scott is aloof. Volunteers were all good. There is no place for travelers to get together, or to have breakfast. The kitchen is small, the coffee pot leaks while pouring. The shower door in one of the bathrooms is broken.

Beautiful outside areas to sit and relax or socialise in, and a great location up in the old town. The staff were great when I stayed there, although they're volunteers so it's constantly changing. The owner is a very friendly guy, though, particularly if you get him on the raki.

Berat backpackers is one of the best backpackers I have ever stayed at. The staff are so fun, friendly

• 30th Oct 2014

My boyfriend and I have been on the go staying in hostels for 8 months now and I can safely say Berat Backpackers is the best we've stayed in. You will not only get beautiful rooms, a delicious breakfast and great common areas, but the staff are the best! after extending our time there we still didn't want to leave. Zac and Laura will make your stay in Berat fantastic, and make sure you do a canyon/waterfall tour!

This hostel was really beautiful and breakfast was great. Staff was very helpful and full of information, one of the only places in town. Just really great vibes all around.

• 27th Oct 2014