Berat Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Gorica, 295, Berat, Albania

Berat backpackers is one of the best backpackers I have ever stayed at. The staff are so fun, friendly

• 30th Oct 2014

My boyfriend and I have been on the go staying in hostels for 8 months now and I can safely say Berat Backpackers is the best we've stayed in. You will not only get beautiful rooms, a delicious breakfast and great common areas, but the staff are the best! after extending our time there we still didn't want to leave. Zac and Laura will make your stay in Berat fantastic, and make sure you do a canyon/waterfall tour!

This hostel was really beautiful and breakfast was great. Staff was very helpful and full of information, one of the only places in town. Just really great vibes all around.

• 27th Oct 2014

I paid more than Hostelworld showed.

The hostel is quite difficult to reach with a suitcase. The street is uphill and with coblestones. The rooms are dark but clean. The owner was not there and the guy in charge was not very helpfull. I would not go back there. The wifi did nt work for 2 days