Berat Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Gorica, 295, Berat, Albania

Decent hostel in a good location with great views, friendly staff that were always happy to help. Only negative was little things, lights not all working in the room and bathroom not the cleanest and poor water pressure. Note: the new bus station is a bit outside of town, local bus costs 30 leke and taxi is 500 leke.

Nice garden and pleasant owner.

Even though there are no lockers - the place is in an ideal and beautiful location. Friendly staff and some quiet places to hang out and read. If you're ever in Berat this is the obvious choice!

Only stayed one night during the off-season in June, but it was great. Met amazing people and the athmosphere, staff and decorations of this place is great. The surroundings aswell. Clean and good facilities. All good experience.

Generally speaking this is an nice hostel. However, the bus changed the route and not passing hotel Palma. So I have to take a taxi, it's only 300ALL. But I would take the taxi to the castle of baret and stay with the local if I knew I have to take the taxi. The biggest problem is the noise. I stayed in the room just on the top of the common room. And the staff having a party with loud music until 3:30am. I did not sleep that night and smell the cigarette from the common room whole night...

A beautiful hostel located in an idyllic setting. Large airy rooms, several sun terraces with comfortable sofas, free breakfast, optional evening meal and really helpful staff. Excellent value for money!

Hostel is clean, great location, nice nightly dinners made. Would stay again.

One of the best hostels Ive stayed at! Any questions I had Scotty helped out! Such a beautiful location. I nearly did leave! Would of stay a week if I could! Best place to stay in Berat!!!!!!!

A well run hostel, with excellent facilities and helpful staff. It is enjoyable to spend leisure time with other travellers, and this exchange is fostered by the meal service provided and facilites. the constant maintenance of the cleanliness of thekitchen was outstanding.

I had a great time at Berat Backpackers, hanging out on Scotty's terrace, sipping raki and talking about life. Definitely on of my favourite places to stay in Albania!