Berat Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Gorica, 295, Berat, Albania

I had a great time at Berat Backpackers, hanging out on Scotty's terrace, sipping raki and talking about life. Definitely on of my favourite places to stay in Albania!

I caught the hostel right as they were closing for the season and that definitely impacted my stay - no wifi, place was generally in disarray, REALLY cold at night. The double room is nice but the mattresses are little more than foam pads. Found the owner to be quite pushy when asking to go for a drink. Probably a nice place in the summer, but avoid in the spring and fall.

Only 2 bathrooms for the entire hostel and the wifi only worked outside of the buildings. Walking distance into town. There seemed to be more new staff than guests there and so some of the information given seemed incomplete

very good! great location and a nice social dinner put on for 400Leke! only complaint are the lockers. my key was able to open other lockers in my room. however, this place has a great vibe about it everyone is social and friendly and had no worries about my valuables or passport while there.