Berat Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Gorica, 295, Berat, Albania

Staff was friendly and fun to drink with, although I inquired about a tour to a nearby winery which was advertised, and was told how to get there myself (If a hostel tour is available-I prefer that so I can meet other people). The hostel has an old lodge look which is nice-but there is only one bathroom for 12 people-as far as I could tell, and there is no shower door/curtain-so water spreads all over bathroom. Additionally there is no grip for nozzle.

The hostel is clean and perfectly located. Staff is very nice and very helpful. Nice atmosphere!

Beautiful hostel and great location. Only stayed here a night but I wish I stayed longer.

Excellent place! Great vibes and lovely dorms (two words that don't often go together). Staff are all excellent. Sometimes could do with an extra shower, but that's the only negative about this place.

Located in an old building near all the attractions. Amazing atmosphere, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Make sure to book the waterfall tour they offer and climb the mountain behind the hostel. The view from there is better than from the castle!