Berat Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Gorica, 295, Berat, Albania

Hostel is clean, great location, nice nightly dinners made. Would stay again.

One of the best hostels Ive stayed at! Any questions I had Scotty helped out! Such a beautiful location. I nearly did leave! Would of stay a week if I could! Best place to stay in Berat!!!!!!!

A well run hostel, with excellent facilities and helpful staff. It is enjoyable to spend leisure time with other travellers, and this exchange is fostered by the meal service provided and facilites. the constant maintenance of the cleanliness of thekitchen was outstanding.

I had a great time at Berat Backpackers, hanging out on Scotty's terrace, sipping raki and talking about life. Definitely on of my favourite places to stay in Albania!

1 2 Next » last »