Berlin Overnight Reviews

Paul-Robeson-Strasse Ecke Schoenfliesser Strasse 4, Berlin, Germany

Horrible stay. The bed was broken, and the door even. No explanations, no other rooms to be moved in. The staff didn't make any effort to help. Even when I asked to cancel the last night, 48h before, told me he must send a mail to the company, and I am still waiting the response 1 week after. Anyway, I've left the hotel and took another one for the same price for the two last nights and was much better. Even germains custumers were complaining from noise, lack of internet, and insecurit

friendly staff and great facilities in our room

Non-english speaking staff, but they are helpful. The hostel has private huge rooms, our double bed private was actually a small flat with facilities. A bit noisy. Good location and environment, center is in 30 min by public transport, everything is easily approachable. Good price comparing to other hostels.

We picked this place because it had free parking. It didn't have free parking. I got fined for parking where I was told was free. The room was small and cramped. 2 of the mattresses had sunk so we slept at angles. The hot water ran out after 1 shower meaning 3 of us had to have cold showers. There are added costs to whatever the price says on this website. Couldn't turn the radiator down so the room was a sauna. Overall this place should be your last resort.

• 18th Jan 2015