Berlin Overnight Reviews

Paul-Robeson-Strasse Ecke Schoenfliesser Strasse 4, Berlin, Germany

Don't stay at this hostel!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Good value for the money.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Not at all what I expected after looking at the photos in advance. It was a tiny room with the most uncomfortable bed I've ever attempted to sleep on, it stank of urine when I first went in and the shower head didn't stay up on the wall, also flooding the bathroom each time we used it. There was no hairdryer and the office was closed on the weekend so I had to go out with wet hair each day. Don't be surprised if it's not what you expect. Good location though, lovely cafés around and a quiet area

My stay with this Hostel was absolutely unacceptable, the room me and my friends were given was not what was advertised. There wasn't a proper bed, there was no smoke alarm and for the price we had payed to stay it wasn't worth it at all. We went to the reception the next day as we had been told too, however there was nobody there to talk too so i left the key and the hostel took the full amount out for my stay. I would strongly advise not to stay here.

• 7th May 2014

We booked 20 days in advance and 5 days before our arrival they contacted us saying that they can't accept our reservation at that price anymore and that we should pay three times the original price if we wanted to keep the reservation. we had to book another hostel. not a very serious hostel, stay away from them.

• 13th Apr 2014