Berlin Overnight Reviews

Paul-Robeson-Strasse Ecke Schoenfliesser Strasse 4, Berlin, Germany

We are couple stayed in the Hostel for five days. We booked double standard bed but when arrived we get small room with single bed. There are many facilities which are mentioned to be in the hostel e.g Kitchen, tea/coffee making facilities, luggage storage, etc I could say almost all facilities except internet connection are not available in the Hostel. Why you put these facilities which are not around? Our room was never cleaned for five days and small dirty bags are not changed.

• 16th Sep 2015

We had a good stay at Berlin Overnight. It felt like we were in a studenthouse. But we had everything we needed (kitchen, bathroom, toilet). We arrived very late in the night and it was still possible to check in. A big downside; we had three keys to enter the building, we never needed the first two because the doors were always open. Seeing the window of the door to our appartment was broken and they put a piece of carton in front of it didn't make us feel very safe at all.

After booking accommodation during peak season in Berlin, I was notified only by a short sentence by email saying my bookig was cancelled with no apparant reason. I attempted to contact the hotel numerous times and was unsuccessful therefore never received my initial deposit back and resulting in having to find last minute accommodation.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Added around €12 for towels & linen, despite HW saying Linen Included. Hook for shower broken so had to hold it up. Bathroom door didn't shut. 1 tiny bathroom bin for whole stay, never changed. Room nice inside, but corridor smelled awful. Couldn't find laundry facilities/ lockers stated on here. Walls very thin- hardly slept hearing people in corridor & (on Fri & Sat) people shouting outside pub next-door. BUT well-located for price- 15min train to Alexanderplatz, then 2 min bus to main stuff.

Horrible stay. The bed was broken, and the door even. No explanations, no other rooms to be moved in. The staff didn't make any effort to help. Even when I asked to cancel the last night, 48h before, told me he must send a mail to the company, and I am still waiting the response 1 week after. Anyway, I've left the hotel and took another one for the same price for the two last nights and was much better. Even germains custumers were complaining from noise, lack of internet, and insecurit

friendly staff and great facilities in our room