Berlin Youth Hostel International Reviews

Kluckstrasse 3, Berlin, Germany

I liked the location and the price, but I dont want to stay in hostels that look like hotel with families, kids and old people. Seems that I was sharing a room with my grandma, I couldnt turn on the lights or make any noise after 20h (really, I am not kiddind). If you want to make friends, I would never recommend this hostel for you!

nice staff, excellent breakfast, but don't have enough socket and no kitchen

The only thing that confused me about this hostel is that it is called Youth hostel so naturally I assumed it would only be young people staying here. I don't know too much about hostels but it was full of families with young children. It is in a good location the main square is only a 15 minute walk. The bedrooms were very clean and I liked how each bed had their own shelf to put phones and things on whilst sleeping.

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly! The lockers were generous in size and very secure. The hostel was big and felt very safe. Would definitely stay here again if I come back to berlin!