Berlin Youth Hostel International Reviews

Kluckstrasse 3, Berlin, Germany

Friendly staff, delicious food available for breakfast, comfortable beds and a safe security cabinet. Relatively central! All in all, great value for money!

• 12th Jun 2015

I travelled with my friend and we both agree that not only were the facilities great but the staff were absolutely brilliant! We have a big shout out to Ingo and Ludwig who were more than helpful and very kind tto us during our stay! We would 100% recommend this location to friends and family alike! Excellent value for money!

• 28th May 2015

Nice staff and facilities are top notch.

nice breakfast, safe and clear hostel ! i had a good stay here.

Very nice place

They had really good breakfast. The internet was pretty good. But just a block or two away I did see lots of prostitutes, oh well.

Very good hostel. Helpful staff. Excellent breakfast, one of the bests I've seen so far in a hostel. Very good rooms and bathrooms. The location its fine, it is a bit far from the metro station (10-15 min walk), but there is a bus stop just in front of it what makes it worth. I only didn't like that I stayed in a room for 10 people and there were only 2 sockets in the room (excluding the bathroom sockets). If it had only one socket besides each bed I would give 5 star rating.