Berlin Youth Hostel International Reviews

Kluckstrasse 3, Berlin, Germany

The only thing that confused me about this hostel is that it is called Youth hostel so naturally I assumed it would only be young people staying here. I don't know too much about hostels but it was full of families with young children. It is in a good location the main square is only a 15 minute walk. The bedrooms were very clean and I liked how each bed had their own shelf to put phones and things on whilst sleeping.

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly! The lockers were generous in size and very secure. The hostel was big and felt very safe. Would definitely stay here again if I come back to berlin!

Average hostel. Rather good for younger people.

Very clean and cheap, exactly what you want when you go in a hostel.

in the 12 people room, there is only one charge.