Berlin Youth Hostel International Reviews

Kluckstrasse 3, Berlin, Germany

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly! The lockers were generous in size and very secure. The hostel was big and felt very safe. Would definitely stay here again if I come back to berlin!

Average hostel. Rather good for younger people.

Very clean and cheap, exactly what you want when you go in a hostel.

in the 12 people room, there is only one charge.

By now I would call myself a regular at this hostel. I had tried a great number of other hostels in Berlin before and many had good features in what they offered, but the Berlin Youth Hostel International is simply the best.

I had a great stay even though it was just for a night. Great location, very close to Potsdamer Platz. For those who are coming from ZOB though it is a little tricky to find the hostel according to the given directions. So if you're arriving at the ZOB (cebtral bus station) take the U2 to Mendelssohn-Bartholdy Park get off there and take the M29 to Gedenkstätte des deutschen Widerstands.