Berlin Youth Hostel International Reviews

Kluckstrasse 3, Berlin, Germany

Very nice place

They had really good breakfast. The internet was pretty good. But just a block or two away I did see lots of prostitutes, oh well.

Very good hostel. Helpful staff. Excellent breakfast, one of the bests I've seen so far in a hostel. Very good rooms and bathrooms. The location its fine, it is a bit far from the metro station (10-15 min walk), but there is a bus stop just in front of it what makes it worth. I only didn't like that I stayed in a room for 10 people and there were only 2 sockets in the room (excluding the bathroom sockets). If it had only one socket besides each bed I would give 5 star rating.

I liked the location and the price, but I dont want to stay in hostels that look like hotel with families, kids and old people. Seems that I was sharing a room with my grandma, I couldnt turn on the lights or make any noise after 20h (really, I am not kiddind). If you want to make friends, I would never recommend this hostel for you!

nice staff, excellent breakfast, but don't have enough socket and no kitchen