Bermuda Triangle Apartments Reviews

Im Laach 3-5, Cologne, Germany

This was the cleanest place we have ever stayed. The room had everything we neaded, even a hairdryer! We enjoyed our stay very much.

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

Nice room, if a bit small. Comfortable and clean and very central.

I never felt that I was away from my home for all the nine days I stayed there. Mr. Viktor was friendly and helpful. I look forward to be there again if I happen to be in Cologne.

• 3rd Oct 2013
  • India

Great place to stay! A cozy little apartment in the centre of Cologne. Mr. Zimmerman is just a perfect host! Will visit again for sure.

Great location, both near relaxed streets with shops and resturants as well as the main shopping streets and a metro hub just around the corner. Good breakfast which you prepare by yourself in the room from the well stuffed fridge.

• 1st May 2013