Bermuda Triangle B

9.0
Superb 463 Total Reviews

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017

A really nice and clean place. The location is great and its quite close to center.

6th Apr 2017
8.0

The location was very good and the food left for breakfast was appreciated. However, the room was much smaller than expected and as there was some kind of conference in the sity the cost was more than I would usually have paid. But the room was clean and warm and I enjoyed myself, so what more can you say. Brian

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2017
7.1

It was a nice stay, however I can say the system was a little bit different than I expected. The room we stayed was ensuite but it was in a different building. The building has no reception, no security… It was a little bit weird. You prepare your own breakfast (In my room at least) On the other hand, when we first came to check in there was no sign, no reception at all. Except those, it was a nice stay, the room was clean, owner is nice and however in my opinion it is like Airbnb not a hostel.

• England, Couple, 31-40
14th Feb 2017

Had a great stay here, victor was very friendly and kept breakfast stocked up every day, was clean, has a hob can use for cooking. Is close to city centre short walk.

• India, Couple, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Victor is a fantastic host. Everything was arranged perfectly. We could even checkin 3 hrs ahead of time. The room and shared bathroom was clean and breakfast was always stocked up!! The biggest advantage is the central location (Neumarkt). My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this apartment. We would definitely go there next time. I would highly recommend this place to everyone!!