Bern Backpackers Hotel&Hostel Glocke Reviews

Rathausgasse 75,3007, PO Box 503, Bern, Switzerland

Great location easy to get to and close to everything. Internet only worked on main floor which was okay because there was lots of places to sit and charge.

離火車站很近,景點都在附近很好

great hostel! would definitely stay again :)

Compared to other cities this hostel is fairly expensive (Switzerland is expensive in general). Every encounter with staff didn't lead us to believe they wanted to be there or help visitors.

The location is very great.it is near the tourist spots. the safety is great. They have elevator,washing machine.(I haven't used it.) The common area is nice. We can use the wifi there only. The staff are nice .I can leave my luggage there after my check out. However,I need to pick them before 12 noon since the reception is closed from 12noon to 3pm .

The location of the hostel is perfect, also the beds and the lockers are very nice. We had a pleasant stay!!

This hostel is wonderful. I was able to check in early. Staff very helpful. Clean bathrooms and well equipped kitchen. Quiet at night. Right in the town centre with bus stop right at the door. Perfect!

• 31st Jul 2014

Ace place! Bar underneath is buzzing on a Friday or Saturday night. Very close to everything in the city and close to the main station.

A lovely hostel right in city centre, 2 tram stops from the main station. Perfect!

There were lockers available in the dorm which was good. The 4-sharing female dorm was alright, not very spacious but it's fine if you dont stay in the room the whole time. The location of the hostel was excellent, walking distance from most attractions and the train station. The common room was spacious and Wifi connectivity was good. The shower rooms were not very clean though. Perhaps it could be due to the high volume of visitors in summer.

This is a lovely hostel overall! It is really expensive when you look at it but you won't find anywhere in Bern cheaper unfortunately. The beds are really comfy and showers are good - pretty powerful actually! The staff were really helpful and the information on the walls can basically plan your stay, don't miss the river!!! Most backpackers we met didn't eat out due to high prices (even a McDonald's meal was over €10) but the kitchen is extremely well equipped so making your own food is easy!

Nice atmosphere in the hostel, the common room and kitchen was open 24hours which was great. Central location and secure, free lockers in each room was great.

Great hostel. Right in the middle of Old Town. Nice and homey. Only complaint is the wifi doesn't work if too many people are using it.

Nothing bad to say, not even a little compliant!

This is probably the best youth hostel of the many we have stayed in in Switzerland. Great central location, clean and comfortable rooms, really nice communal area with well equipped kitchen.

The best thing was they give free tram ticket.

Great location, easy to find. Price is reasonable. Staff is very nice and helpful. Bedrooms and bathrooms are clean and tidy. Fully equipped kitchen

I stayed here one night only. Overall, this was a good hostel. I was very disappointed at the lack of hot water in the early hours of he morning. I'm certain I wasn't the only one. Nevertheless, in addition, the showers should always be thoroughly cleaned..

Clean and quiet facility with reliable wifi and we'll equipped kitchen. Atmosphere while we were there was not very social.

• 11th Jun 2014

Wicked location with good facilities! Would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3