Beside Pisa Airport Reviews

Via dell'aereporto 48, Pisa, Italy

Great location. Puts a roof over your head. If you need a quick place to stay before or after a flight this hostel is perfect.

It was just bad. The only good thing was location 5 min walk from the airport. All beds in my 4 bed room were bad quality very noisy every time when trying to turn. No bed linen provided even after my complain I still didn't get a cover for my duvet. The worst thing was security one day I came back to my room with a door wide open - I left it locked when leaving. There are much nicer places to stay in Pisa within a walking distance to the airport.

We loved this hostel! Clean ,excellent location nice staff ;) ;)

We had to pay 1,5 Euro tax per person, which wasn't mentioned in Hostelworld. No hairdryer, no TV, no radio, no cooking facilities and forget about free bikes, as promised in Hostelworld. Window in our room was broken and we couldn't open it . You MUST! have a phone to check-in, because nobody will wait you, so you have to call them.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts