Best Hostel City Reviews

Luntmakargatan 14, Stockholm, Sweden

Bed matresses should be replaced as soon as possible. They all had big stains on them (at least in our room) Id also recommend that you get some lockable lockers for us who want those (hostel location is great but lack of lockable lockers in the small rooms will make me think twice before coming back)

Very nice location on a quiet backstreet near a lot of the sights. Close to central station, and provides a lot of additional services for cheaper than many other hostels. The place is big and I had a dorm room almost to myself. Really quiet, easy to sleep and good showering and kitchen facilities. Linen and towels are provided. I would stay here again if going back to Stockholm

the hostel so close to train station . and i and my cousin loved facilities pasta tea coffee etc :) and you should know that before come here it is a family hostel.

Stayed at the 14 bed dorm and it was horrible—the room was clamped and messy. Very old and wooden furniture, nothing like any of the photos. Floor was dirty and dusty. At night I could hear constant scratching or movement noises, most likely from mice or rats (which freaked me out because I was sleeping on the bottom bed which was really low and close to the ground). There's only one shower room and one toilet on each level which is obviously not enough for all to share.

We enjoyed our stay very much! Atmospheric dormitory, good kitchen and common room, great location on a peaceful street. And the key delivery due to our late arrival was very well arranged!

An excellent hostel with great bunk rooms, great atmosphere and fab location! Would highly recommend : )

• 1st Aug 2014

Before arriving I was told they would take the payment of my card bef arrival plus I was told I would get info about getting inside the house n the key only on the day of arrival.how can one read mails permanently when travelling?l asked them by mail to reserve a lower bunkbed in the large sleeping room I had booked.It that had not been done:Tripple bunk beds 2m high!I had to change to a single room instead, cost me 200 more. However what you get for the price is really good:nice renovated place

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

its impressive of room design.....i stayed in 8-bed female dorm and there are 4 big mirrors surrounding with light bulbs! it is good for ladies who do makeup, ensuite room, no free breakfast but have free wifi, 15 mins walk to train station/ bus terminal, popular sightseeing spots are in walkable distance

Not so far away from the Central Station (10min) and with a good walk you can go to the main attractions (20min) and very close to a number of night clubs. Great kitchen and atmosphere, it is one of the best place to meet new friends. Just one bad thing: the hostel give us one bed. But I do not know why they change my bed for the second night, but in the same bedroom. Anyway, when I arrived in the hostel in the afternoon, there was a girl there! And no one was in the reception (closes at night).

Good place, no real common room though so there is not a very social aspect. It's actually a very quiet hostel. Very good location and clean which is nice. Rooms are kind of small and my key only worked 1/3 of the time. Met awesome people though.

Simple hostel in the centre of Stockholm. The storage room is tiny and can get packed literally to the ceiling easily on the mornings. The dinning area is a bit boring and too white. I miss some more common spaces.

A little crowded in the dorms, but for the money, totally worth it. Plus free coffee and tea!

When I reached Stockholm, it was late night and I couldn't find a currency exchange open at that time. Additionally, next day being Sunday, I was not able to convert currency since all offices were closed. So on request, the staff allowed me to pay the hostel dues two days after my arrival. This flexibility was awesome, since another hostel didn't allow me to do the same. The hostel was overall very clean, nice dorm rooms, highly recommended.

Never saw any staff, but clean and no complaints

• 10th Jul 2014

Ran very efficiently considering the limited staffed hours. Very helpful staff and good facilities.

This place was quite good, just not exceptional. Still an excellent choice if you're planning a trip to Stockholm. The place does have an elevator!

Really happy with this gem. The kitchen was a massive plus for me. Free pasta, communal ingredients and free tea/ coffee just makes life a little nicer. That being said there is no sense of community at this hostel but that didn't worry me too much. Great location, great value for money- I would stay again.

Not a bad location or facilities. Had several problems with the staff or lack of. The reception in NOT open 24hours as advertised and the emergency phone number was not connected when we tried to call. Our luggage was locked in after reception hours and we weren't allowed to have it back as a result. Very frustrating experience and lack of information from what is labeled as a place with 24 hour reception.

The hostel was fine, but definitely not a place to stay if you want to meet people, receive tips from staff, or enjoy a cozy atmosphere. Also, as far as I'm concerned, the central city of Stockholm is the least interesting part of the city, so while the proximity to the train station was a plus, I wished I had stayed in Sodermalm or Gamla Stan. Also, I found the limited hours that reception is open a significant inconvenience.

Very Clean, secure and easy to find but totally lacking in atmosphere. No obvious hub. But considering the price you get what you pay for and if all you want is a bed for the night then excellent value in an expensive city. All things considered I would definitely stay here again if back in Stockholm

« first « Prev 1 2 3