Best Hostel City Reviews

Luntmakargatan 14, Stockholm, Sweden

Free pasta and steckers for food in fridge helped us a lot! :)

Really good hostel, good location, really near to the metro and city center, breakfast is 39 sek and it is ok. The only problems is that the door of my room didn't close and not have lockers.

This hostle was AMAZING!!! The staff is kind, helpful and they speak english. The hostel rooms are like a tree house!! Very "Sweden-like"! Its close to pretty much everything. The showers are fantasitc- the pressure is perfect. ONLY downside is that there is only one shower per floor, but I only had to wait once.

• 21st Nov 2014

I like so much the hostel, it's in the center and you can walk to visit a lot of things. I recommend the breakfast, cheaper in an expensive city!!

Everything is good but a little bit crowded in a room with 14 beds.

A few computers were out of order leaving one for all guests to share. Wardrobes in the rooms were nice but lockers would be much appreciated. Perhaps a shelf for the top bunk beds? I had nowhere to put my water bottle and cellphone while I was sleeping.

Loved it. Definitely staying here again

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Norway

Only two toilets and one shower per floor... So be prepared to queue

cheap in expensive stockholm, good location.

The hostel is cheap and that's what you get. It is nothing special but in a good location. We took the breakfast and i wouldn't recommend it because it was very small. The showers were dirty and stank. There was only one shower and bathroom for the whole floor and it was not enough.

Location is near shopping mall and staff are nice

Heating didnt turn off in our room

• 6th Nov 2014

This hostel was so great! I stayed in the 14 mixed bed room and it was very nice!

• 1st Nov 2014

The dorm rooms are kind of stuffy. I had a brutal time because these two guys were snoring like thunder and lightning. It's not the best hostel to meet other young travelers. There were a lot of families staying there....

Got bedbugs my first night. Staff told me they cleaned my bed and got rid of the bedbugs, but I got more bites the second night. Hostel would only reimburse me for 1 night and they would not give me money back for the 3rd night I was planing to stay. Rooms were very noisy and clearly not very clean. One bathroom per floor meaning 14-30 people sharing one toilette and 1 shower. Very bad experience.

In general it was good. However, I was sleeping on the top of the bunk bed. There was a cooling fan which never stop. Next they I told the staff, she did not even listen to me. The Hostel is good but if you have any problem they are not problem solving person.

Found the dorms a bit too tight for comfort, but was fine for a cheap stay. A bit of a challenge if you arrive late, but it's all good fun!

Was a nice hostel! But the pans were dirty and there was no oil to fry things in the kitchen...

I enjoyed my stay The bed was comfortable, and the price was very reasonable. However, the stuff was a bit unprofessional, I thought. For example, when I went to the reception because needed a service, the stuff would just tell me to wait for a few minutes, went outside to smoke, just was chatting with her co-worker and did not come back for a while. I think the hostel will be even better if they improve the hospitality.

Very nice hostel deff will come back .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4