Best Hostel City Reviews

Luntmakargatan 14, Stockholm, Sweden

Loved it. Definitely staying here again

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Norway

Only two toilets and one shower per floor... So be prepared to queue

cheap in expensive stockholm, good location.

The hostel is cheap and that's what you get. It is nothing special but in a good location. We took the breakfast and i wouldn't recommend it because it was very small. The showers were dirty and stank. There was only one shower and bathroom for the whole floor and it was not enough.

Heating didnt turn off in our room

• 6th Nov 2014

This hostel was so great! I stayed in the 14 mixed bed room and it was very nice!

• 1st Nov 2014

The dorm rooms are kind of stuffy. I had a brutal time because these two guys were snoring like thunder and lightning. It's not the best hostel to meet other young travelers. There were a lot of families staying there....

Got bedbugs my first night. Staff told me they cleaned my bed and got rid of the bedbugs, but I got more bites the second night. Hostel would only reimburse me for 1 night and they would not give me money back for the 3rd night I was planing to stay. Rooms were very noisy and clearly not very clean. One bathroom per floor meaning 14-30 people sharing one toilette and 1 shower. Very bad experience.

In general it was good. However, I was sleeping on the top of the bunk bed. There was a cooling fan which never stop. Next they I told the staff, she did not even listen to me. The Hostel is good but if you have any problem they are not problem solving person.

Found the dorms a bit too tight for comfort, but was fine for a cheap stay. A bit of a challenge if you arrive late, but it's all good fun!

Was a nice hostel! But the pans were dirty and there was no oil to fry things in the kitchen...

I enjoyed my stay The bed was comfortable, and the price was very reasonable. However, the stuff was a bit unprofessional, I thought. For example, when I went to the reception because needed a service, the stuff would just tell me to wait for a few minutes, went outside to smoke, just was chatting with her co-worker and did not come back for a while. I think the hostel will be even better if they improve the hospitality.

Very nice hostel deff will come back .

Everything works as expected. However, the staff doesn't seem to like their job. The Cytibox automated kiosk seems friendlier.

Excellent atmosphere within the hostel. Staff were helpful and great. Situated in the heart of the city so close proximity to shops, restaurants, attractions, clubs and more. Dani (The Australian)

• 24th Sep 2014

The best hostel we lived in yet. Our twin room was clean, rather spacious and comfortable. It even had two armchairs and a coffee table. Since prices in Stockholm are really high it's a good thing that the hostel has common kitchen and big dining room.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Russia

The "best" hostel that I never went. Its location is perfect: far from the caos and close the centrum. The Metropolitan is around 50 meters far! Around you have all that you need. You can do all by yourself, and the staff (like any sweeden people) is candy... The only think, may be you don't find the staff: when they are not in the Reception you can find they in the Kitchen ;) You cannot lose the occasion to stay to this hostel. From my point of view it is the best.

All the staff was nice, but the most knowledgeable and helpful was the tall redhead lady, she went out of the way to inform me of cool places to go and see. She also gave me a free ticket to get into a ship- bar she wasn't using. There are laundry facilities there 10Euro, full kitchen, open eating area. Nothing setup to encourage guest mixing, but if you talk to people everyone is well received to go do things. Close to grocer and info. center. Lockers in room are size for carryon only.

There are insufficient toilet and shower facilities in the hostel. Only 1 shower and 1 toilet per level, so there is always a queue to use the rooms.

Positive: + Great central location: very close to Drottninggatan (main walking/shopping/bar/restaurant street), easy walk from Central Station (10 minutes), 1 minute from nearest metro stop. + Friendly and mostly helpful staff + clean Negative: - no lockers = zero security for valuables - unflexible on luggage policy (i was leaving Stockholm for one night, wanted to book for the night afterwards, but they wouldn't allow me to leave my bag there until I come back. other hostel did, so I moved..)

« first « Prev 1 2 3