Best Hostel City Reviews

Luntmakargatan 14, Stockholm, Sweden

Great Hostel, really beautiful rooms and great location. It can get a little loud, but it is big and in the city so that is to be expected.

The hostel was so clean and modern! It's a very quiet hostel which was exactly what i was needing. I did have some snorers in my room, but that can't be helped right. My only complaint would be that there were no lockers in the room, and there wasn't a whole lot of information, like pamphlets on things to do at the reception. The location was perfect! Close to the central station, a short walk to Old town, and very nearby retail shops.

All good, clean and tidy. One minus - no lockers for single person. Only luggage room with the code, which is known for all the guests. So security is close to what would be if no code (because one way or another everybody staying in hostel can open it). From outsiders - there is outside door lock anyway. Thanks

• 18th May 2014
  • Lithuania

It's a very cool hostel...

• 12th May 2014
  • Romania

Very nice and clean. Central location close to T-Centralen. Definately good choice for low budget trip to stockholm

The location of the hostel is good which is just 10-min walk from the central station. The price is reasonable!

Pros: Good location. Nice atmosphere. Cons: The woman is the reception didn't know anything about the city. For example, she didn't know about the free walking tour or about some good restaurants around the hostel (at least she was hot). BAD internet.

The best hostel with this kind of price, really worths it.

Nice and friendly hostel, located near the city centre and very close to T-bane station Hötorget. Kitchen and common room are fine to hang around if you are tired of walking around the city.

I read about the short reception hours in the reviews, hence I emailed the hostel in advance to inform them that I would be arriving after reception hours. They offered to email me the code to a safe that contained my room card, and they also sent me a text upon request (in case I couldn't access WiFi). Great beds, great kitchen, overall a really nice environment. I checked out but was only leaving Stockholm at 10pm, and not only could I store my luggage till then, I could also take a shower! :)

Good Hostel, but I was stolen of all my money inside the room

• 18th Apr 2014

Kind of a below average hostel, no atmosphere, staff completely bored out of their minds and not friendly. Not a good hostel for lone travelers. There is only one shower on each floor, and during my stay of 4 days one of two washrooms on the floor was under repair. Also I wish there were accessible lockers. The one redeeming quality is the kitchen area.

Location is simply great and they provide 24hours of free tea/coffee and pasta. The kitchen is also open 24hours which is excellent. But one shower and one wc for entire 1st floor is not cool at all, should have been more wc or shower to be more convinient.

It was a great place, really clean. The problems are that there is no charge spots near the beds, the reception closes too early, and some friends have to stay in separated rooms even if they've booked the same room. The good points is that they've let us leave the bags even after check out in the luggage room, the kitchen was well equiped and have free pasta, tea and coffee. The showers were good, thought there were just one in each floor. Wifi really good.

Great hostel within walking distance of everything. Excellent value twin room, despite being pretty busy the hostel was very peaceful and quiet. Will definitely book this place again when next in Stockholm.

Great time, the female room is super cute and clean!

Very quiet but cozy hostel with a great location in the city center. Our 4 bed ensuite-room was big enough and very clean. Also the showers etc worked just fine. For that price the room and the hostel was a great choice!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Finland

The hostel was very clean. We did not mingle much with the other guests but didn't have any problems with them either. In fact, we may have been the guests being loud late at night in the kitchen. No 24 hour reception which didn't matter for us but may be an issue.

Could be a little warmer in the rooms:) Also, it's worth investing in creating a lounge room, with TV and so on.

great place, good value considering Stockhom is an expensive city, i will definitely comeback in the future