Best Island Hostel Reviews

Cankurtaran Mah.Kutlugun Sok.no 5 Sultanahmet Ista, Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

enjoyed my stay a lot. all the bad reviews I read and was worried about before I came here, were exaggerated or fixed. :) Really a good place! Showers are perfectly warm 24/7, staff was very friendly, the 16 bed dorm is beautiful, the terrace the perfect choice for summer. In winter, please don't book these option :D ;)

• 28th Dec 2014

The location can't be beat (about 50m from the Hagia Sophia!) and the staff are really helpful. I stayed here before a couple of years ago, and it's still a cozy, colourful, bargain-traveller retreat, which is just my cup of tea :)

The staff especially Tony were very helpful. Tony took bis time explaining the City map, sights and activities.

Tony was very helpful and friendly' the hostel was in a good location. Free breakfast in the morning, lots of hot water and clean toilets.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

The Best Island Hostel is really really good! Tony was really helpful with all the tips and very friendly ! I am sure that I will come back to Istanbul with my friends and family. Thank you Tony for everything, it was awesome!

• 21st Dec 2014

Hello to everyone, I higly reccomend this place becouse of price/quality.Hotel location is absolutely optimal for who want to stay central turistic attraction like santa sofia mosque,blue mosque or grand bazaar.Rooms are very clean and organized very well for who want to stay in quiet also.Personal is educated and always smiley and helpful for all of your problems.Specially Tony who we became friends after 15min. from check in :D. I'll definetely come back and I recommend everyone.

• 13th Dec 2014

I'm very suprised about this Hostel becouse when i saw price, i said "i pay less,and service will be less also".But from the first second that i was there at last second everyone was friendly,professional and correct with me.Rooms was clean,quiet and confortable.Tony and Tarik specially are awesome persons and if i'll go to Istanbul again,my second home is BEST ISLAND HOSTEL!!!highly recommended.

• 13th Dec 2014

This is a great hostel to stay at at. Tony did everything to make sure my stay was great. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The hostel was very clean and in a good location in the middle of everything. I would stay here again.

Stayed this hostel 26-30 of November, everything good.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

Great value for money. Room and bathroom very small, but bed clean and comfortable and everything worked just fine, from the aircon to the plumbing.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

Great place. A two minute walk from the blue mosque and hagia sophia. On a street that is full of hostels so there are always friendly people to chat with and do things with. Most of the staff can't speak but the ones that do are really helpful and and super chill.

• 11th Nov 2014