Best Island Hostel Reviews

Cankurtaran Mah.Kutlugun Sok.no 5 Sultanahmet Ista, Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

My stay in Istanbul was better because I chose to stay at Best Island. The place has a fun atmosphere, the breakfast is delicious, the location couldn't be better, and Alex, the manager, will hang out with the guests and show them the best bars/restaurants in the area. The only complaint I have is the state of the showers, but you get what you pay for and this hostel is cheap. Definitely worth a stay, and I'll book there again next time I'm in the city.

The hostel was in a GREAT location and like other reviewers have mentioned we found Alex to be super helpful... the other staff desk member not so much. Be forewarned, the biggest room (12 bed dorm I think) has panoramic windows... the view is great, but there are no curtains so be prepared to be woken up with the sunrise. Also, the awesome terrace is rented out to people to sleep so that means that you really can't hang out there, which was disappointing. No real common space as a result.

Rally good location, only a 5-min walk to Hagia Sophia. also the installations very clean and comfortable. highly recommended

thank you very much for your nice rewiew ıts make us happy ...we very happy to hear that ...

1 2 3 Next » last »