Best Location Barcelona Reviews

Calle Mallorca 236, 31, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

the location and staff was very good, I hope we will visit Barcelona in the near future, if so, I would choose again Best Location!

It was really nice to stay at Best Location B&B. Everything was die for: the service, Marco is so friendly, suggested a lot of sightseeing. The breakfast was really good, especially the fresh bread everyday. The room is a single room however the bed is double. So it was very comfortable and relaxing to be in large room. There is a bit noisy from the air conditioned outside but I could improve it with my ear plugs. I really recommend it. Gracias Marco!

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • Peru

the only window lead to a very noisy atrium, so eather you could sleep with a closed window and sweat (very hot inside!!) or weak up every 20 minutes from another noise. door doesn't even have a normal lock, but only a padlock. Breakfast was really VERY poor with only some pieces of hard bread.

• 6th Aug 2013
  • Austria

Dear Sabine, thanks for your comment. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I am very surprised of your comment as we asked a several time how was your stayed and you replied that was good. We cannot change room or find an solution if you don’t say anything to us.

I felt it a privileged to stay in an apartment which was made a tranquil home from home although located amidst a thriving area. I had a single room which was extremely spacious.The hosts are special people who made my stay very comfortable. I look forward to returning to say hello! Many thanks : )

• 25th Jul 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

Very nice place!!! Barcelona is extremly expensive but this place is in good price. Very nice breakfast, extremly friendly staff!!!

• 13th Jul 2013
  • Poland

They are really friendly, helpful and kind. The room was beautiful and the balcony was a great plus (especially for smokers). Breakfast was really tasteful and the kitchen and bathroom are well-kept. The door for our bedroom was a kinda beaten-up folding screen with a padlock, which is not the best, but there are only two guest rooms, so it's not that big a deal. The location is great, very central and easy to find. I'd highly recommend it.

Hi Rocio, for us it was a pleasure to have at home and especially that you have been happy. Thank you for your comments and suggestions that help us to improve day by day, with respect to the problem of the door of the room that you used, has been exchanged for another. Thank you very much again and until next time

Simple but gorgeous little B&B in amazing location. Marco was a lovely host. Will return.

• 10th Jul 2013

I had a good time at Best Location Barcelona and can definitely recommend this B&B to other travellers. The location is central, Marco (the host) super friendly and the place feels a bit like home. I will come back!

• 30th May 2013