9.0
Superb 72 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 72 Total Reviews
Best Location Barcelona Located at Calle Mallorca 236, 4-4, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalonia 08008 Calle Mallorca 236, 4-4
90% 72
41.3922962 2.1609592
    Rooms available

10th Aug 2016

Felt like home every moment..

24th Jun 2016

Vitor Hugo (owner) was an awesome host!!! My room was part of a multiple room apt. Always had my privacy in my room. Vitor was super friendly and gave great advice of what things to see, where to eat, and how to get around Barcelona. Apt was very clean. Able to use Kitchen if needed. I loved Barcelona so much I stayed 2 extra days. I will definitely stay here again my next time in Barcelona!

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
12th May 2016

Vitor is a very helpful, professional and kind host. His place is really nice, with a great atmosphere. Just be aware that some of the rooms (like mine :) are very tiny, however still very comfortable. I had a great stay there and was also happy to meet other nice guests.