6.5
Good 150 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 150 Total Reviews
Best London Hostels Located at 22 Anson Rd, , London.
England

• England, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
20th Apr 2016
7.1

I met some lovely people whilst staying at this hostel, the dormitories really need to be cleaned properly including the fridges. I would like to say Thank-you to Adore he was very helpful, there was a Spanish employee Francisco who really needs to work on her customer service skills, which is why I chose not to make any more bookings. Many thanks to Lydia who made a huge difference and Erin. Better quality breakfast food; bread,butter, served by a happier housekeeper.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Feb 2016
4.9

The price of this hostel was cheap for a weekend however I would not recommend this hostel. I found the staff very rude. They would barge into the rooms at all hours without knocking asking for people or who was staying in the room. Upon checkout, they again came into the rooms uninvited demanding the keys 30mins before the checkout time. The toilets were often very unhygienic. Out of date milk and bread were provided for breakfast.

• Romania, Male, 31-40
24th Feb 2016

It is one of the best hostels around( London) the one on 51 brondesbury park. Right now staying in a total dump and I paid the same price as I did on brondesbury park. Make a note , I'm staying on barkston gardens nr 1/ the londonears . biggest piece of s*** in town. In the States this is called homeless shelter but they don't charge for it. Your place is a five star hotel in comparison with this . and this one is in earl's court . unbelievable!!!

• England, Couple, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

Not expecting much as our priority was a cheap place to stay,we were very surprised at the lovely friendly and relaxed atmosphere, there were plenty of equipment to manage independently and the place itself was pleasing to the eye and clean! Free pool and breakfast was a bonus! I'll be staying here again and I've recommended this company to our friends who enjoy this place as much as we did!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2016
3.7

1 The location is not the same that I booked for 2 No reception available, they don't even pick up the phone 3 Bed wasn't ready at the moment at the check in, and not even a locker available. 4 I didn't receive a pillow till my last night 4 Room dirty with food and dirty clothes around and very stinky 5 No socket working in the common area, no wifii working properly everywhere