Best London Hostels

Rating 204 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Male, 31-40
14th Jul 2017
6.9

This negative comment, but staff(cleaner&check-in lady) was very usefull and helpfull. I booked property at Aston Rd, the company is update me at the day of arrival that I need to go to the Chartsword 39- just a two miles away :-))); when I arrived there- the decission was taken to send me to another property- this time it was only short walking distance- but what the hell it is???? I waited the check-in's girl more than 20 minutes. The PCs are full of viruses and extremly slow.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
4.6

The owner was rude and disorganized. He did not answer his phone when we came to check-in. After an hour of waiting, he answered and said "so?" when we said we were waiting for him. He took us to a different hostel down the road. The shower was clean but the sinks and bedding were not. Someone also left their shoes in the communal bathroom and it smelled and another person had passed out in the bathroom overnight as well. The metro ride was not too long but you get what you pay for.

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017
2.0

Absolutely no security for such a shady area. Nearest hostel employees are 20 minutes away. I stayed with a lunatic who would constantly wake me up because he'd be arguing with himself and yelling. They didn't even kick him out after he attacked someone in the hostel. I also payed for my stay in cash but they never gave me my change back like they promised.

27th Apr 2017
7.4

Okay here's the deal: I didn't read the reviews when I booked this place. When I finally did I was worried to say the least! But it was actually quite nice. Keep in mind that they own multiple buildings-apparently I stayed in the nicest one! But it was clean, had a great kitchen, many showers and toilets (yes there was TP), a tv and pool table, and linens weren't terrible. Otherwise yeah, service isn't great. Be flexible! They want you to pay in cash. Check-in isn't standard. No free breakfast.

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Feb 2017
6.3

This place is not clean has a lot of cockroaches