Best London Hostels Reviews

22 Anson, London, England

The atmosphere was fantastic! The tenants there are nice. It is very spacious and big kitchen. Everything was good except that they expect all guests have a phone number to call them for check in. I was brought to another location from the address on the website.

At first we had to go on a different address which was not that far however it was good that we had GPS. The room was smaller than what we expected and a little old however we had everything that we needed. Basically it was exactly what you pay for. The only negative thing was that it war really noisy because of the slamming doors from others on the floor.

• 15th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

The great Hostel in the awesome place

• 8th May 2015

Could be better, the cost of this hostel you can get better in zone 1

The most poorly managed hostel ever stayed at. The facilities are great but the lack of organisation and poor management makes it frustrating to stay. THe cash only business with NO receipts is dodgy and illegal. The females workers there are gorgeous though. Lily and Rachel are beautiful!

I love the location. The building was big enough. Has lots of space and facilities. I loved staying in the female dorm. Staff can be approved, but I would highly recommend it.

BEST? London Hostels?? We had to wait 45 minutes for somebody to come and check us in, after calling many times. Washing machine and dryer doesn´t work, got send next door to use the facilities there, but also here they were out of order. When I checked-in the guy mentioned that check-out is 10.30 am. At 9.40 am the next morning he came into the room and told me I had 20 minutes to check-out, because people are waiting to check-in. Breakfast was a joke.

• 24th Apr 2015

Great hostel with helpful and friendly staff

Everything nice,new and good condition

It was not a good experience. I got substandard service from the staff, and I would never recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 29th Nov 2014