Best London Hostels Reviews

22 Anson, London, England

Everything nice,new and good condition

It was not a good experience. I got substandard service from the staff, and I would never recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 29th Nov 2014

The hostel is located quite far away from the centre and very difficult to find. You will need to take tube, which is very expensive, every time you want to go out. The staff responded very slowly during check-in and the check-in process is quite troublesome as you need to phone them and wait for the staff to come and give you the key. It will not be a good choice if you are staying for a very short period of time. Though, the facilities are quite good as they have fridges and big kitchen.

we had a kind of flat, really nice. Everything was alright, the welcoming was good. Only a small problem with the internet connection. We recommend it.

• 25th Oct 2014

When we arrived, I had to call the staff to bring us to the hostel. A kind girl took us to an other adress (not what I booked), but that room was excellent. Private bathroom and kitchen, lovely furnishing. The kitchen was well equiped, there were iron, toaster, electric kettle and dishes as well. The underground station was for 10 minutes walk. I think this was the best hostel I've ever been.

The place is indeed insecure and anything : as there is no permanent custodian or reception, strangers kept knocking on windows to get into the building or popped into our rooms in the middle of the night, either to find a bed or to retrieve luggage they had left behind after checking out. But anybody could get in, actually. The fire alarm seemed to be in the same state of disrepair as the various locks, beds, lights, toilets and kitchen appliances. The spooky basement kitchen was very dirty.

• 21st Oct 2014