Best London Hostels

5.6
Rating 196 Total Reviews

27th Apr 2017
7.4

Okay here's the deal: I didn't read the reviews when I booked this place. When I finally did I was worried to say the least! But it was actually quite nice. Keep in mind that they own multiple buildings-apparently I stayed in the nicest one! But it was clean, had a great kitchen, many showers and toilets (yes there was TP), a tv and pool table, and linens weren't terrible. Otherwise yeah, service isn't great. Be flexible! They want you to pay in cash. Check-in isn't standard. No free breakfast.

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Feb 2017
6.3

This place is not clean has a lot of cockroaches

• ahmedsalih4494
  • British Virgin Islands, Male, 31-40
9th Feb 2017
2.0

The worst hostel in the world. The dirtiest and filthiest hostel I have ever seen in my life. No working internet at all. No working Wifi. People in the hostel doing Class A drugs inside the kitchen and in the rooms Coke and Cocaine everywhere in the rooms. Management are aware that there are drug dealers living in the hostel and they don't care at all. There are 200 people in the hostel and only one computer in the entire building and the same guest spends 20 hours a day on the only computer.

• Romania, Couple, 25-30
1st Feb 2017
5.7

You get what you pay for!! First problem is that it was very far from the station compared to what they advertise!! It's a different address so ask in advance!! Second problem is the cleanliness .. me and my boyfriend had a private room for one week and both toilets and kitchen were very very dirty !!! there was hair everywhere and a specific smell to the place not to mention the bathroom floors and showers.. I had to wear shoes while taking a shower so don't forget your flip flops.

• Myanmar, Male, 31-40
20th Jan 2017
4.9

Firstly, the address of the hostel on the website and the actual location is different. To be more specific, on the website and email it said the hostel is located on 22 Anson Rd but the actual location is on Chatsworth rd. Secondly, we were waiting on 22 Anson Rd for more than half hour but nobody picked us. When we rang again, someone from the phone replied to wait in front of the no 39. Moreover, the lady who came and picked us is also very rude.