Beta Pension Reviews

Jarom�rova 46, Praha 2, Prague, Czech Republic

the staff are nice. they provided hair dryer when i needed. the location is just next to the tram station. and it takes a few stops to the center. the breakfast is good! i never though about that! but there is no lift.

Excellent hostel, very good for the conference centre, cheap and good breakfast included.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Big rooms, but only one toilet for men and one for women on hallway. Great breakfast.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Finland

DEAR TOPI KOTAMAKI, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THERE ARE JUST 3 ROOMS WITH 2 BATHROOMS AND 2 WC SEPARATED FOR MEN AND WOMEN ON THE FLOOR . THE REST OF THE ROOMS HAVE PRIVATE BATHROOMS . I AM SURE IT IS A GOOD STANDART . YOURS SINCERELY ROMAN JANU

Hostel was quite clean and silent. But showers were unpractical and old. I wish they would have small lamps in room, now there´s only only one big so you will wake up when somebody comes to room. Price is really cheap and staff polite.

not so close to city centre but u have the tram passing very often to city centre, so it wasn't that bad. Not the best place to take a rest, once the tram line and train line is just a few metres fom the hostel. U might awake all the time at night if u don't have a heavy sleep. Rooms r comfortable, so WC. No fun at all, I've never been in a hostel so quiet...no people around or in the commonal area.

It was very nice :)

• 20th Apr 2012
  • Mexico

Thank you for your kind comment.

Maybe seperate bathroom for the Private double suite, as the name suggests it's "private"

We moved from a 4 people dom to another 4 people dom, just want to leave with our friends. but we paid 11 euro more, and our friends who lived in the room we moved in but had paid for the money of 2-people-room didn't get any money back.

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your stay. The additional payment was according to your agreement with teh reception desk.It was teh difference between the dorm rate and price for the private room. It is a pity you have rated us low due to this misunderstanding. Best Regards, Roman Janu

Staff were very helpful with my requests and were able to communicate effectivley with me because had high level of english - which I didn't expect at all. Also the hostel was very warm with its central heating which made my stay pleasant. And breakfast every morning was fantastic too! Thanks for a great stay.

The people at the reception were really nice. The hostel was very clean. Location is quite ok.

A very clean hostel with very friendly staff. A little bit out of town, but well connected and all in all a good deal. BUT you should not omit that: - the hostel is in a valley DIRECTLY under a highway bridge - the hostel is surrounded by tram, train and overhead railway!

Biggest complaint was due to the neighbours, apart from that the train going through the night literally above your head (yes, the pension is located beneath an over-pass)the pension was alright. The breakfast is actually pretty good, heaps of variety of spreads for your toast & desserts (cakes, yoghurt, chocolate pudding, etc...) & they provided (tiny) towels & soap. Good chinese food over the road & not long into town on the tram.

This is a really good Hostel. Everething is clean. When i arrived there a Staff member explained to me all i needed about city tour and transportation fare. The only problem is because the hostel is quite far away from the city centre, but the Tram to go to the city centre is in front of the hostel. I liked a lot.

Great staff and breakfast.

That\'s the best hostel I know in Prag. All the staff is welcoming whenever you arrive (even at 2am), the room and the bathroom are always clean. The breakfast is very good as well. I would recommand it.

Fantastic place with really friendly staff. Really well located with 3 trams stopping just outside so it only took 10 mins and you\'re right in the centre. I would recommend it for couples or singles looking for a large, quiet place to sleep, but not particularly for groups as there\'s not much \"social life\" in the building itself. My girlfriend and I would certainly stay here again were we to come again to Prague.

Good location...quiet...

Out of the main downtown, but in a nice area next to many parks, right next to a metro station that will take you anywhere in Prague. Cleanest hostel ever! Awesome continental breakfast, nice friendly staff. Not the most social hostel environment but a great place to stay!!!!

Simple rooms, you have to take the Tram to the center (15 m). It was ok.

clean and cheap..close to cıty centrum..and ıt was very quıet...ıts just a real hostel..perfect..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4