Bethel Court Guesthouse Reviews

25 Bethel Court Mount Salem, Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica

Richard and Kaydian were so helpful and friendly! The driver McKenzi made all of us feel safe and taken care of. I had such a wonderful time and would highly recommend this to anyone that wants to experience what Jamaica is really like. If you're expecting room service and a resort this is not the place for you. If you want to be around good friendly people in a safe place stay here!!

• 5th Jul 2014

Location is close to the supermarkets but not close to the central part of Montego Bay, the area seemed safe in the day, but I wouldn't walk there alone at night. The kitchen facilities were very basic, there was only one knife for the entire hostel which made it difficult to cook. Mackenzie the driver is extremely helpful and friendly and willing to help with any information. I only met the owner Steve once and he just demanded money from me as soon as he met me. Overall a good experience.

Very nice place to stay, clean and safe, and ok, it's not in town, but for sure, it's not an advantage to stay downtown MoBay, because it's an uggly noisy badsmelling citycentre. I 'd definitly go back to this hostel next time when I arrive in Mobay, I think i't's better than any other hotel downtown for the money you have to pay there.

The bathroom in the dorm room was filthy. One of the few occasions I've felt the need to shower in my footwear.

Great drivers and nice staff. Great price compared to the quality of the room (we had a private room with a private bathroom).

• 13th May 2014

Great place to stay. Sumerged into the city of Montego Bay, you would experience how locals live. Full of young people interested in sharing stories and future tours with you. Staff is very friendly and Mackenzie will take you everywhere you need to go.

Pretty decent as far as hostels go- . The dorm room is well set up. There are big locker spaces for your bags & is even divided between girls & boys. Bit out of town but is easily solved with a cheap cheap 5/10 minute taxi ride & not sure if you would want to really stay in town anyways. Basic kitchen area & good supermarket near by. If you are staying in Mobay for a few days this is an easy way of doing it. Its very safe- everything is locked up & owners very relaxed. Have cash to pay tho.

Very good value for your money. We used Jerry as our taxi driver throughout the entire trip. He was always on time and offered us specialized day trips for Negril and Ocho Rios. It is a very cheap ride to the beach/hip strip and it is great that you can use the shared kitchen to prepare your meals. We stayed in a shared apartment across the street from the main office. There were two other bedrooms, three in total. and each had their own separate lock and key. We felt very safe.

Thank you! I really enjoyed my stay at Bethel Court.

• 7th Apr 2014

I enjoy my stay at bethel. My boyfriend and I had I great time we will be surely stay their again.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Jamaica

We had a ball here. The place was clean and the staff was extremely helpful. This is a great spot for friends or budgeted travellers. Wifi access and a/c. Can't beat the price! I would definitely stay here again. All we really needed was a place to crash after a busy day on the island so this fit the bill to a T.

Staff was great, very helpful and friendly. Would stay at bethel court again!

The staff is nice. The location is a bit out of town(1$ to go) but thats the reason which makes it to a special experience. A big supermarket with everything you need is close by. Also a really good and cheap local restaurant where you can eat the national dish. Its easy to travel with route taxis

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

I loved the atmosphere at the Bethels Court! Mr Steve was a great host, made us feel welcome and made sure that we were provided with what we needed. His staff, especially Richard and Mckenzie, were amazing at taking care of us. RIchard showed us around the city and took good care of us. Mckenzie is an great driver who took us where ever we wanted to! Everyone was extremely nice and professional. This service is not even comparable with what you would get on your own for double the price!Thanks!

View all Montego Bay Bed and Breakfasts