Bethel Court Guesthouse Reviews

25 Bethel Court Mount Salem, Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica

Very good value for your money. We used Jerry as our taxi driver throughout the entire trip. He was always on time and offered us specialized day trips for Negril and Ocho Rios. It is a very cheap ride to the beach/hip strip and it is great that you can use the shared kitchen to prepare your meals. We stayed in a shared apartment across the street from the main office. There were two other bedrooms, three in total. and each had their own separate lock and key. We felt very safe.

Thank you! I really enjoyed my stay at Bethel Court.

• 7th Apr 2014

I enjoy my stay at bethel. My boyfriend and I had I great time we will be surely stay their again.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Jamaica

We had a ball here. The place was clean and the staff was extremely helpful. This is a great spot for friends or budgeted travellers. Wifi access and a/c. Can't beat the price! I would definitely stay here again. All we really needed was a place to crash after a busy day on the island so this fit the bill to a T.

Staff was great, very helpful and friendly. Would stay at bethel court again!

The staff is nice. The location is a bit out of town(1$ to go) but thats the reason which makes it to a special experience. A big supermarket with everything you need is close by. Also a really good and cheap local restaurant where you can eat the national dish. Its easy to travel with route taxis

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

I loved the atmosphere at the Bethels Court! Mr Steve was a great host, made us feel welcome and made sure that we were provided with what we needed. His staff, especially Richard and Mckenzie, were amazing at taking care of us. RIchard showed us around the city and took good care of us. Mckenzie is an great driver who took us where ever we wanted to! Everyone was extremely nice and professional. This service is not even comparable with what you would get on your own for double the price!Thanks!

Great hostel. Clean hostel. Nice area. Lovely staff, owners very helpful. Supermarkets are walking distance, 5 mins taxi to town. Good cooking facilities with fridge/ freezer. Good showers, excellent Wifi. You'll meet a lot of travellers & backpackers here. Great value for money, would definately stay again.

nice place, the owner real nice and will help you with anything you need, double booked our private room but that was ok cause ended up liking sharing a room and met some great people, will stay again

nice place, bit out from hips trip but only takes 5 mins in with route taxis, lovely staff and very clean . supermarkets in walking distance,great value for money,would stay again

Tucked very far away from the Hip Strip but you get a real neighborhood experience instead. I only saw the cleaning guy, other staff was only available by intercom, sort of odd. The kitchen has only the barest cooking basics, but is clean with lots of fridge space and a supermarket nearby. Double locked entry was secure. On site computer with internet access was a GREAT extra.

View all Montego Bay Bed and Breakfasts