Bethlehem Youth Hostel Reviews

66, Anatreh Street, Bethlehem, Bethlehem, Israel

nice staff, they offered us shisa in the evening and proposed a tour to see the wall and Bansky's drawings

Its a nice hostel big kitchen and comfortable sofas, the dorm was really big and we had a pleasant stay.

great location, near the center, but bad location on top a maximum security jail. old if the prisoners see your face they may send someone to kill you, as they may fear your part of another gang.

The staff isn't super customer service oriented, but the location of the hostel balances that out!

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic

Located near the milk grotto just a five min. walk away from the main square and most attractions. There were hardly any guests when I arrived and so I got a 10 bed dorm (just above an active prison!) for myself. It was very interesting to talk to the receptionist (good English) and his friends about differences in our countries and lifes and youthhostels. The hostel has also a kitchen for self Catering and a roof terrace. Wish you all the best for the future guys.

Excellent location, friendly staff and comfortable beds. The hostel is attached to a school so there are lots kids and volunteer teachers around. The hostel was overbooked when I arrived so I was put in a children's classroom (with a real bed) but I didn't mind at all. Would stay here again.