Bhimvilas Reviews

1-Gopinath Marg , Behind G.P.O.,Jaipur, Rajasthan, Jaipur, India

Most of the staff, except for the nice lady that helped us out on the last day, barely speaks English, provide very poor services (like a car driver that wanted to scam us) and are not pro-active at all. The two youngest staff members are very, very limited and should get a minimum formation to deal with English-speaking guests. If it was not for the lady that was actually very helpful and friendly, this guest house would have had the worst rating ever regarding the staff.

The location, decor, and cleanliness of this place is top-notch! Right on MI road with everything you want to do within walking distance. Also, for the kind of place it is, the price is very reasonable. There was no one else staying when I was around and that made the vibe non-existent. The staff are attentive and helpful but the security is questionable. All in all, a great place to stay

Loved the room and air conditioning . Staff were really inattentive. It was very hard to find anyone to help me. I had the hotel book me a taxi, and when nothing arrived I called the hotel number (because no one was at the desk) , but the young man just hung up on me. Later, I needed soap (wasn't in the room) and I couldn't find anyone in the hotel to get me some, so I just had to use my face wash to shower. Nice rooms though.