Bhimvilas Reviews

1-Gopinath Marg , Behind G.P.O.,Jaipur, Rajasthan, Jaipur, India

The location, decor, and cleanliness of this place is top-notch! Right on MI road with everything you want to do within walking distance. Also, for the kind of place it is, the price is very reasonable. There was no one else staying when I was around and that made the vibe non-existent. The staff are attentive and helpful but the security is questionable. All in all, a great place to stay

Loved the room and air conditioning . Staff were really inattentive. It was very hard to find anyone to help me. I had the hotel book me a taxi, and when nothing arrived I called the hotel number (because no one was at the desk) , but the young man just hung up on me. Later, I needed soap (wasn't in the room) and I couldn't find anyone in the hotel to get me some, so I just had to use my face wash to shower. Nice rooms though.