Bhimvilas Reviews

1-Gopinath Marg , Behind G.P.O.,Jaipur, Rajasthan, Jaipur, India

Loved the room and air conditioning . Staff were really inattentive. It was very hard to find anyone to help me. I had the hotel book me a taxi, and when nothing arrived I called the hotel number (because no one was at the desk) , but the young man just hung up on me. Later, I needed soap (wasn't in the room) and I couldn't find anyone in the hotel to get me some, so I just had to use my face wash to shower. Nice rooms though.

One of the best hotels we`ve stayed during our trip through India. Very, very clean rooms (like 4star european hotels!) and helpful stuff! new (renovated) hotel near the General Post Office (one of the few places tuktuk drivers know exactly) ;-) to get to the hotel: if the General Post Office is on your left, take the first street left and walk till you reach a fence (grey house with (I think hidden) Bhimvilas sign. breakfast is available for 100Rs, very tasty. very good value for money.

The room was clean however, they might want to clean the back of the bathroom door. Lots of hand dirt. Maybe friendlier guys at the front desk? Maybe they do not speak English well is why they are not very friendly?