Bhimvilas Reviews

1-Gopinath Marg , Behind G.P.O.,Jaipur, Rajasthan, Jaipur, India

Most of the staff, except for the nice lady that helped us out on the last day, barely speaks English, provide very poor services (like a car driver that wanted to scam us) and are not pro-active at all. The two youngest staff members are very, very limited and should get a minimum formation to deal with English-speaking guests. If it was not for the lady that was actually very helpful and friendly, this guest house would have had the worst rating ever regarding the staff.

The location, decor, and cleanliness of this place is top-notch! Right on MI road with everything you want to do within walking distance. Also, for the kind of place it is, the price is very reasonable. There was no one else staying when I was around and that made the vibe non-existent. The staff are attentive and helpful but the security is questionable. All in all, a great place to stay

Loved the room and air conditioning . Staff were really inattentive. It was very hard to find anyone to help me. I had the hotel book me a taxi, and when nothing arrived I called the hotel number (because no one was at the desk) , but the young man just hung up on me. Later, I needed soap (wasn't in the room) and I couldn't find anyone in the hotel to get me some, so I just had to use my face wash to shower. Nice rooms though.

One of the best hotels we`ve stayed during our trip through India. Very, very clean rooms (like 4star european hotels!) and helpful stuff! new (renovated) hotel near the General Post Office (one of the few places tuktuk drivers know exactly) ;-) to get to the hotel: if the General Post Office is on your left, take the first street left and walk till you reach a fence (grey house with (I think hidden) Bhimvilas sign. breakfast is available for 100Rs, very tasty. very good value for money.

The room was clean however, they might want to clean the back of the bathroom door. Lots of hand dirt. Maybe friendlier guys at the front desk? Maybe they do not speak English well is why they are not very friendly?

Actually absolutely the best place we have stayed in in India. Pristine clean and friendly.

Very clean rooms. Nice beds. Wifi worked. Most things can be visited by foot.

We were very surprised when we arrived at Bhimvilas, our room was gorgeous. Great value for money and very near the old city. Ruchi and her staff were very professional. However I would say it lacked atmosphere, we didn't meet any other guests. Maybe best suited to professionals on business trips rather than backpackers.

We really enjoyed our stay at Bhim Vilas. They provide very clean rooms. The bathroom is huge and clean aswell. The interior is very stylish, everything just fits together. The staff is very helpful, attentive and cares for its guests. The owner can help you with informations about Jaipur and what there is to do. They serve a good breakfast with omlette, toast and jam.

the owner of the hotel is especially a nice person

This is a LOVELY hostel (more of a hotel). The rooms are beautiful and the ambiance is great. Location is also quite good. The breakfast was brilliant and the staff seemed friendly. Though it is quite well done, it does not seem very lived in and hostel-like, hence you won\'t be able to have a fun convo with another weary traveler over a beer in the common area. But i surely recommend it.

I booked three nights and the manger gave our first night away and the staffs were very poor.

They called me up that they will come in the next day so i gathered they have cancelled the booking for the day.Then they came early morning asking for the room.I apologised because there was a misunderstanding because he had not mentioned that he will arrive in the morning.They were not charged for the room.

Nice lady and nice staff. We'll be back!

This was the best hotel we stayed in India! Immaculate spacious rooms were so lovingly decorated. I want the curtains and bed linen for my own bedroom! The aircon was excellent, not like the usual air cons that blow out warm air. We were really happy the two nights we stayed there. Ruchi the owner was so welcoming and friendly and helped us with all the sight seeing questions. Breakfast ws delish! I will be emailing lonely planet to recomend Bhim Villas gets a mention in there next edition!

Lovely guesthouse with a homely feel and authentic decor. Felt very safe there and the staff were very attentive. Would definitely recommend.

Don't be disappointed by the outside or the fact you have to walk two floors up. Inside a spotless hotel, its a year old. Rooms big and so are beds. Richi is doing an excellent job maintaing her hotel.

Excellent value, I think my room was only about £15 a night. Bhim Vilas felt new and seemed very clean.

This hostel is GREAT, the owner is extremely nice, the place is perfect, near all the importqnt special places and it's more clean than some pharmacies!!!! I LOVED IT!!!

The Bhimvilas offers 3 or 4 star quality at a hostel price. The owner herself is a travel enthusiast and clearly operates this hotel clearly for the joy of working in the travel industry. Her joy shows in the pride she takes in the hotels cleanliness, decor, comfort amenities and the full breakfast that is provided. The staff is also very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hostel/hotel to anyone traveling through Jaipur.

Bhimvilias is a pearl in the pink city, newly decorated beautiful big rooms with sparklingly clean bathrooms. In a great location, essentially a homestay with a touch of class and a clean smell I had almost forgotton! (we've been away a while now) Oh, and free breakfast what more could we ask for?