Bibi's Reviews

Boherbee, Tralee, Tralee, Ireland

Bibi is really really nice! Its an old fashioned place but everything is clean and there is nutella for breakfast!!!

Thank you for the very kind service. We will definitely visit Bibi's again!

The room was dusty, woke up with asthma, there was no seat on the toilet seat.very old fashioned. The only good thing I can say about the place is the location. The main owner was rude and grumpy the rest of the staff were nice.

• 19th Aug 2014

there was a misunderstanding with my reservation at Bibis when I arrived and was told the hostel was full. Should have sent a email in advance or telephoned.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • cowboy200

The bed was not very comfortable: We felt a lot the springs

• 30th Jul 2014

A friend of mine had some difficulty with Bibi's. SHe booked online and realised that she had made a mistake with the dates. Despite emailing repeatedly she heard nothing back. She went to the hostel and there was none there. There was a phone number that wasn't answered. She eventually had to book into another hostel nearby. Despite further emails to say she would not be staying there she has still not heard back from them. Staff are only onsite weekdays and sporadically at other times.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Northern Ireland

We stayed for 2 nights and had a pleasant stay! Would recomend it to everyone who's going to Tralee.

Bibi's is wonderful. Bibi herself is very friendly, helpful, and kind. You can walk there from the bus station. The dining room is set up for meeting people, watching TV or relaxing in recliners. I will definitely stay here the next ime I come to Tralee.

Stayed for a night and absolutely loved it! Staff were lovely and very accommodating. Room and ensuite were spotless. Although very small, has everything you could need for the price paid - great value. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends!

• 20th Jun 2014

Bibi's Hostel is in the very center of Tralee only 5 minutes walk from the bus station and all kinds of shops. I was welcomed by a very friendly and helpful staff. The kitchen was very well equipped, the rooms clean, warm and cozy. Free tea, coffee, cereals, bread and eggs were available throughout the day. I very much enjoyed my stay in Tralee and would highly recommend Bibi's. Thank you for the wonderful welcome!

Everything was good except the bed.....that's a pity..

• 29th May 2014

Value for money 100%. Lovely owner.

• 12th Apr 2014

We stayed at Bibi´s for one night and we are absolutely satisfied with everything!!! We can just recommend it to everybody, who wants to stay at Tralee!!!

View all Tralee Bed and Breakfasts