Superb 646 Total Reviews
Superb 646 Total Reviews
Bich Duyen Hotel Located at 283/4 Pham Ngu Lao Street, 1st District, , Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 84 283/4 Pham Ngu Lao Street, 1st District
94% 646
10.7674780 106.6912500
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

Brilliant hotel! Good price for own private room and shower. Only downside was there was no lift and we were on the 5th floor but they carried our bags up for us! right in the middle of everywhere and walking distance to the main strip if you want to go out drinking. Such friendly staff and breakfast included which was great! They also organised the tours for us. We went on the siagon adventure tour which was on the back of a scooter around the city. Defiantly recommend!!

6th Nov 2016

Nice stay! I extended. Really nice they offered to pick me up at the airport. I took them up on it. Went smooth. Booked my bus out threw them. Lovely staff. As a solo female I felt very safe there. Although this city overall has a lot of petty crime. Bag snatchers so be aware . I felt safe here tho. Staff helped me with my bags. All a very easy stay in a crazy busy city. One thing is many flights of stairs with no lift, if ur not real fit ask from room one lower level. Would defenatly recommend!

8th Oct 2016

Great place! We took them up on picking us up at airport and I'm glad we did. We also booked cu chi tunnel tour with them. Breakfast was delicious and the staff were all super friendly and helpful. Location was great also!

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Fab staff and well located, they arranged our airport transfers, gave good advice on the city and are surrounded by good bars without being too 'touristy'. Staff and friendly, room is spotless (I advise going for the slightly pricier rooms as they have a window and are decidedly bigger-it's worth it) and the breakfast is excellent...we'll be back!

• England, Couple, 25-30
26th Jul 2016

This hotel is very well run by friendly staff. You may need to climb a few flights of stairs, but it's worth it. They also provide a good breakfast.

3rd Jul 2016

We had an excellent stay at Bich Duyen! Chanh & Khoa were very professional, friendly, and helpful. We arrived at SGN airport at 3:00 am. Our flight had been delayed, so Bich Duyen's ended up waiting for us for 1.5 hours! We were so grateful he stayed and that we had a safe drive to the hotel in the early hours of the morning. During our stay, Chahn gave great directions and suggestions for restaurants, activities, and even helped us book a last minute tour. AC works great and good bfast!

30th Jun 2016

I had a good stay here. The hotel emailed me immediately after I booked through hostel world confirming and asking if I wanted a transfer from the airport. When I arrived I had a comfortable room (though on the 5th floor with no lift, I didn't find it a problem but something to be aware of), it's really conveniently located for central Saigon, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the inclusive breakfasts were very pleasant. Would happily stay here again.