Bich Duyen Hotel

9.5
Superb 657 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
4th Apr 2017

Very good value and central hotel. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. Its also spotlessly clean. Only downside was 5 flights of stairs to get to our room, but otherwise great!

24th Feb 2017

I reserved a single en-suite room at Bich Duyen Hotel, but when I checked in the staff took me to their associate hotel named Hong Han on Bui Vien Street and offered me a one double bed and a twin bed room which supposes to accommodate 3 persons. I had no problem with that and took the offer. The room was clean and on the 7th floor the highest floor of the building which offers a decent city view. The only drawback is walking up and down the stirs to the room since there is no elevator.

• USA, Couple, 41+
23rd Feb 2017

Loved this hotel. The only drawback would be that there are a lot of steps before you reach the 5th floor, but then it is good exercise!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Jan 2017

Good location, good breakfast. Felt very safe. Had good recommendations for things to do around the area. Standard room, nothing spectacular.

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Great location, easy to walk to restaurants etc but on a quiet road. Room was a good size and very clean. Paid for collection at the airport and someone was waiting for me so that was great after a long flight. Only complaint was the lack of any warm/hot water, shower was absolutely freezing cold. Wi-Fi was good. Would recommend staying here.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

Brilliant hotel! Good price for own private room and shower. Only downside was there was no lift and we were on the 5th floor but they carried our bags up for us! right in the middle of everywhere and walking distance to the main strip if you want to go out drinking. Such friendly staff and breakfast included which was great! They also organised the tours for us. We went on the siagon adventure tour which was on the back of a scooter around the city. Defiantly recommend!!

6th Nov 2016

Nice stay! I extended. Really nice they offered to pick me up at the airport. I took them up on it. Went smooth. Booked my bus out threw them. Lovely staff. As a solo female I felt very safe there. Although this city overall has a lot of petty crime. Bag snatchers so be aware . I felt safe here tho. Staff helped me with my bags. All a very easy stay in a crazy busy city. One thing is many flights of stairs with no lift, if ur not real fit ask from room one lower level. Would defenatly recommend!