Bich Duyen Hotel Reviews

283/4 Pham Ngu Lao Street, 1st District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very Accomodating staffs.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

Best thing about this place was the service. Very friendly and helpful Vietnamese staff who spoke great English.

Accommodation is very comfortable and in easy walking distance to much of Ho Chi Minhs delights. Lots of restaurants close b. staff super friendly and helpful.

Great staff. Great location and the room was nice and clean.

A well-run hotel with very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Good to have had email contact and communication prior to the stay.

Very friendly and helpfull staff, great location especially when you wan't to have a drink in the evening.

Hotel is off of a good street with lots of resturants and shops. Walking distance to the market and other attractions, although could be a little bit closer. Tucked away on a quiet street though which is nice for sleeping. Limited breakfast menu but its free.

I enjoyed my time but would have really likes a little more atmosphere, but bui vien has all you need for that. Oates was clean, breakfast simple but good, tour suggested easy and staff really helpful.

Good mid range / flashpacker hotel. AC, minifridge, and TV worked well. Wifi was bareable, but much faster lobby PCs Shower and bathroclean. Not much going on in terms of lobby atmosphere and the restaurant aren't anything special. Free breaky was worth the price. Staff: great English and very helpful. Laundry was an fair price. Good in room storage lots of outlets. I'd stay again.

We had a great time staying at Bich Duyen. Hue was so accomodating and kind and Chanh also who patiently responds to all my emails inquiry. The room was great and very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hostel to everyone who are planning to visit Saigon. Affordable, safe, great staff, clean and comfortable.

The bed in the double room was pretty small. The room was ok. The bathroom smelled like mold (but most bathrooms in vietnam do). There are hotels in the neighbourhood with better value for money. We stayed at Long Hostel before, and for slightly less we actually got a bigger bed and a bigger room.

Great place to stay in the heart of backpacking area. Staff are very friendly and happy to help book any day trips at short notice. Amazing breakfast and clean rooms. We had a room overlooking the lane way and it was suprisingly really quiet. Would recommend this place to anyone and would stay here again.

Had a great stay, good bathroom, good staff. Only problem was wifi Dident work so good for me, and I lived on the 5th floor with no elevator!

We found that the location was perfect for seeing the city, as almost everything is within walking distance. Our room was small, but very clean and very nice. I'd stay here again.

Very friendly staff, Great location, good breakfast considered its free. Lovely clean room, hot shower, fridge tv. Very Good value for private room. Only thing is they could do with a lift, as taking backpacks up to 5th floor wasn't fun!

We felt on the day of checking out that the staff member couldn't get rid of us quick enough. Also, I paid the deposit by Visa but they don't take Visa at the hotel. Perhaps that could be mentioned.

• 22nd Jan 2014