Bich Duyen Hotel Reviews

283/4 Pham Ngu Lao Street, 1st District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Breakfast was amazing. The staff was kind and spoke english well. We booked some tours here too. Rooms where clean and the beds where heaven. I highly recommend this place, especially because of the location. Walkable distance from a the market, reunification palace, and war museum. The only con I can thinkf of is that the hotel has 5 floors and no elevators.

After travelling round vietnam for a couple of weeks it was great to finish off my trip with a one night stay here. The location is excellent its in amongst everything in the backpacker area but down a little side alley so it's really quiet which is exactly what I wanted. The room was very modern and super clean. In fact the whole hotel was clean and fresh after staying in lots of places on my trip this was up there being one of the best. It doesn't have an elevator so need to climb some stairs!

• 20th Jan 2016
  • British Virgin Islands

Super stay, clean big quiet room that was a happy surprise for the location and price. Super helpful staff -- had a middle of the night airport transfer plus a need to have a dinner reservation made and everyone was very helpful. Thanks to all.

Great location. Comfortable, air-conditioned room. Friendly and helpful staff.

The staff were awesome & spoke great English! They helped us book a day tour to the Mekong river, and organized our cabs to and from the airport. Great location within walking distance to everything! I really enjoyed the free breakfast! I would stay here again if I return to HCMC

I did enjoy my stay here. I stayed 5 nights. The staff are friendly and helpful. The location couldn't be better. walking distance to sights and restaurants. Although in heat and humidity recommend motorbike. The room is cleaned everyday, bedding changed too. The hotel is quiet and secure. Good breakfast choices

The hotel was amazing. The staff were so nice and helpful and the rooms were very clean. Thank you for everything!!

The staff were excellent, polite and extremely helpful. The hotel is clean and the breakfast was good with fresh fruit juice and a decent coffee

• 9th Nov 2015

Fantastic stay at Bich Duyen hotel. It's in an incredible location, just behind the backpackers lane, but still quiet to sleep at night. Our private twin room was extremely clean, good sized bathroom and a hot shower. Flat screen tv, nice big window and good air con. Clean furnishings and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not amazing - we tried it the first day but on the subsequent two days we found a little Pho place round the corner which was excellent.

Bich Duyen was clean and shiny and welcoming with a cool drink as I checked in. Travelling solo I was so well looked after by Chung and the staff. Breakfast was more than enough and always happy. Chung singing and whizzing about, nothing was too much trouble. Good hot shower. Located just off the main road, so quiet at night and within good walking distance to the entire Old Quarter.

After 3 weeks in Vietnam, I would say it is too expensive for whart it is. You can get the same thing around 25% cheaper by going around and negotiating. Still, it was clean, and somewhat quiet. Next to a ton of restaurants.

Room did not have Aircon. Fan work, but Aircon just blow room temperature air. Staff were friendly

We really enjoyed our stay here! Really friendly staff who were always happy to recommend nice restaurants to us! Our room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was also good. There is someone at reception 24/7 so we always felt our belongings were safe. Location was perfect and it was easy to be sociable with other travellers as it is situated along backpackers area!