Bicycle Hotel Amsterdam Reviews

Van Ostadestraat 123, 1072 SV, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The bicycle hostel offers hostel facilities for hotel prices. The motion activated light in the bathroom was quite annoying because it turns itself off if you don't move enough, especially when showering. The furniture in the room was very modest and reminded me a lot more of a hostel than of a hotel. The opportunity to rent bikes was good and the breakfast was ok.

My family was much impressed by the kindness of the staff. We were very satisfied with the morning food. I would recommend others in my home country to use your bicycle hotel.