Biddanoa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via San Giovanni 190, Cagliari, Italy

I stayed at Biddanoa B & B for 4 nights and it was one of the best experiences I've had. Titiana and Marco are the most wonderful hosts and will tell you everything you need to know about their beautiful city. Breakfast is a very relaxed affair with great fresh bread baked by Titiana and fresh coffee. The rooms are absolutely spotless and very comfortable for a great night sleep. I will be returning next year to this little gem again!!! Thanks again, Titiana, Marco and Alice (their daughter).

It was great for us to start our holiday in Biddanoa B&B and get some introduction to Sardinian culture! We loved hanging around our chatty host :-)

• 1st Oct 2014

Tiziana and her family welcomed us very warmly. She is host and tour guide in one person, listen to her tips and restaurant recommendations. The BnB is very cosy and clean, and the breakfeast was good. We would go back any time!

As a very experienced hostel traveller (>50 Hostel stays in the last 5 yrs) I can really recommend this B&B. The hosts are super kind people and try to support you with everything they can. Location is great and safe. Easy to get around. I will def. come back for my next visit to cagliari

• 6th Sep 2014

Charming street in a very central position. Very nice and affordable b&b. Tiziana and her family are very welcoming: listen carefully her tips about the city.We really enjoyed our stay.

The owner is very nice! the breakfast was amazing and location @ via Giovanni, its just perfect, very near from everything.

View all Cagliari Bed and Breakfasts