Biddanoa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via San Giovanni 190, Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy

I stayed here for 3 nights and am glad that I did. Tiziana is an amazing hostess and made me very welcome to the point I felt like part of the family. Location is great... short walk from the main sights in town. Exceptionally clean and safe. I highly recommend Biddanoa. Thanks for your hospitality!

If you want pure authenticity & a good insight to the 'real' Sardinia then come to this B & B. It is located about 15 mins walk from the centre of the city but everything you need is within 5 minutes walk, (a couple of general food shops, coffee bars, pizzeria etc) You won't be disappointed, I recommend drinking wine while eating bread & exquisite Buffalo Mozzarella inside the local market hall-

The staff was very friendly and helpful and gave us a real "insider tip" for a great restaurant. If you come by car, parking is a bit difficult but if you know where to park it is ok. The location of the hostel is right in the ity centre, so it's not far to walk to get everywhere. The room was basic and only had a window to the courtyard, but it is clean and you have your own bathroom. The breakfast is basic but delicious freshly baked bread is served.

Very kind owner with lots of useful hints for exploring the city as well as Sardinia. The B&B is situated in the old twon center of Cagliari from where all the sights can be vistited by foot. We would definitly come back.

View all Cagliari Bed and Breakfasts