Bidermaier Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Viale xx Settembre 65 - TRIESTE, Trieste, Italy

Very friendly atmosphere.. You feel like home and even better! The hostel is great, like a palace!

We are two students travelling this summer round Europe. We had a fantastic time here during our stay in Trieste, and it was a fab alternative to a hostel. We had one of the three rooms in the apartment, could come and go as we pleased and had a use of the kitchen! The atmosphere was very homely and quiet. My only suggestion to improve our visit would be to make it slightly more clear on how to get to the apartment from the road. Apart from that I would recommend a stay here!

• 26th Aug 2014

It was really nice experience, Natalizia is great, and everything was good. I will come again, definitely.

Nice stay! Some minor problems - key broke in the door and we were locked in our room for an hour. Italian breakfast I liked, but my boyfriend missed having a full-English style breakfast!

View all Trieste Bed and Breakfasts