Bienvenue Bed and Breakfast Reviews

3950 Laval Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Fantastic couple who own and run it, very helpful and welcoming. Lovely quaint authentic house and rooms, like staying in your grandmothers house! very clean, really good powerful showers Quiet street in residential area added to its charm. Nice breakfast

The woman who runs this B&B was very nice, but overall, the cost of the room was too high for what I got. The B&B is located right on a corner so it was a bit loud at night. The breakfast room only has cold cereal and bread (self-serve style) and I couldn't get a seat in the room all morning, so I just grabbed a glass of juice and went back to my room. Could not get the wifi to work all weekend, either. The location is good if you want to be in the Plateau, but I wouldn't come back.

• 27th Jun 2013