9.0
Superb 1,369 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,369 Total Reviews
Biergarten Hostel Located at Av. Getulio Vargas 161, Vila do Abraao, Ilha Grande-RJ, Ilha Grande.
Brazil
Ilha Grande Rio de Janeiro 23968000 Av. Getulio Vargas 161, Vila do Abraao, Ilha Grande-RJ
90% 1369
-23.1415833 -44.1685580
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

Great hostel. Very clean with good showers. Main guy at reception was excellent but the Bartender was a joke, shame as he lets the rest of the venue down.

6th Aug 2016
8.0

I really enjoyed my stay here even with the huge amount of rain we had!!

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

Love this hostel! We stayed for 6 days, Paula was incredibly helpful and all the staff were lovely. Breakfast was nice, wifi was periodic but to be expected. You have to go to Lopes Mendes beach and do the Lagoons Boat Trip, all incredible! Beds were comfortable and the place was very well kept, would recommend to everyone. Great communal kitchen areas to meet people and chat - I'm a singer so we had some great sing alongside with everyone!

• England, Male, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

Absolutely fantastic place for a chilled heer and a good chat. After all it's name is beer garden.

29th Jul 2016

Great hostel for meeting people! I had a great time on Ilha Grande, mainly because of the people that I met at the hostel. The bar area is a great social area! Only complaint I really have is that I was never checked in properly - the cleaner showed me to my room initially and then when I went to pay later I was never handed a wristband (this caused an issue with security when I came back to the hostel late at night) or told about things to do

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

A cute, bungalow appearance, and had a great atmosphere to it. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The bathroom/showers were always clean, and the hostel in general was kept neat. The complimentary breakfast was great each morning before heading out for our hikes. It was nice to have a locker in our room to keep our things as well.

• France, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

This hostel is in a good location and has a lot of space. Furthermore the island is amasing.

• England, Female, 31-40
6th Jul 2016

I really loved my stay here. The hostel is very clean, breakfast is good, the reception staff are really helpful and can help out with all the walking trails and trips. The churros guy out the front of the hostel is great. There are plenty of lovely walks on the island.

30th Jun 2016
7.4

Very nice staff in the reception. Always helpful with booking trips etc. for you and with a smile when you're reaching then. The room and bed was very nice and clean, with a wonderful atmosphere in the court yard just outside. Minus for the an Internet that never worked, and I really needed to deliver a paper. They told me it was problems on the whole island the three nights I stayed, but my friends on another hostel had never had problems with the connection. Also offensive men in the bar!

• England, Male, 31-40
21st Jun 2016

The hostel in fact is the most green friendly I've come across so far. Great Location, great staff, friendly atmosphere